Should you be 21 to purchase a firearm?

In some states the liberals want to lower the voting age to 16. If you can vote in an election, you should be able to purchase a firearm.
'
Can't kill 50 people in ten minutes with a vote
Putting voting on a par with owning a gun is asinine. You can't kill anyone with a vote. You can with a car, especially if you are drunk or stoned. You can kill with a gun. I believe in sane gun ownership laws, not in equating the ownership of a gun with military service, drinking or voting. It's a volunteer military. Many people use military service as a way of learning a skill, such as electronics or mechanics. They use military service as a way of getting college tuition paid for and no money down home mortgages. Being a vet leads to many opportunities. There are myriad reasons to allow 18 year old people in the military. There are no sane reasons at all to allow them to own guns. There should be age limits, background checks, mental health screenings, skill tests and licensing before anyone of any age is allowed to purchase a gun. At the very least, we should have similar requirements needed to own and drive a car: age limits, skills testing, and licensing.

If you don't think you can kill with a vote you are trully a dumbass that understands nothing.

You seem to think gun owners and gun nuts are one and the same. We are not, you dumb ass.
You're a gun-grabbing commie fuck. Don't try to bullshit me.

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

Nutbars like you are why they will end up banned eventually.
I will bet everything I own that I can (and have) pass every mental health eval you can throw at me, bitch.

So again, fuck you. I dare you to try.

Forgive me for doubting that.

Never mind, don't bother.

If you answered them like you answer people here you'll be in the mental ward indefinitely.
You admitted that you think all gun owners are maniacs.

My work here is done.

That's a nice strawman ya got there son, did you build it all by yourself or did the older kids help you?

In exchange for no restrictions on type of weapon???

No sir. I will not enable you or anyone else to acquire more firepower than is already available.
So, you're not really interested in safety. You just want to gun grab and restrict rights.

FUCK YOU

We are gonna repeal it all and walk the streets carrying loaded machine guns IN YOUR FACE!!

:banana:
Nope, safety.

You and every other nutbar would start saving for an M134 or put m203s on every rifle you own.
And, if we're safe people, it shouldn't matter.

But it does. Because you are not interested in safety.

So, fuck you. We will fight you every inch of the way until we all need to start shooting.

Almost everyone who shoots someone was a law abiding gun owner at some point.

When you maniacs snap you don't need more firepower

You are so afraid.....

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

I will bet everything I own that I can (and have) pass every mental health eval you can throw at me, bitch.

If you answered them like you answer people here you'll be in the mental ward indefinitely.

My work here is done.

That's a nice strawman ya got there son, did you build it all by yourself or did the older kids help you?
No strawman. Your own words condemn you.

I will enjoy my victory now.

:dance:

You're saying all gun owners are maniacs?
Nope. There is a difference between a gun owner and a gun nut.

I'm a gun owner.

You obviously own guns but.....
:laughing0301:

See ya, gun grabber. You get NOTHING!!

I forgot how stupid you were.
It's simple, bitch. Are safe people safe or not?

You said "not" without batting an eyelash.

You're not reasonable. We should accept no more gun control from the unreasonable.

I win. You suck.

You seem to think gun owners and gun nuts are one and the same. We are not, you dumb ass.

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

My work here is done.

What a stupid thing to say.

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

My work here is done.

Kids a complete basket case.

Don't know how I could have forgotten.....

My work here is done.

Kids a complete basket case.

Don't know how I could have forgotten.....

I guess we just hope so much that they will eventually grasp reality till sometimes we forget they are just nuts.

Motives are in question when safe people can't have the same weapons a soldier can have.

This is all the proof I need about the motives of gun grabbers.

We should give them NOTHING!! Repeal only!!!

I have no problem with that.

I believe that is the age for purchasing handguns, why not all guns?

But then perhaps you should be 21 to enlist in the military as well...

21 to drink.
21 to buy a firearm.
21 to enlist.
If your gonna go all out, quit half stepping. Add drivers liscensing as well. Cars kill more than all those on your list combined...

Yeah, but who wants to drive their damn kids around until they're 21? Maybe 18, but 21? Hard pass for me...
No, no, no... this isn’t about your convenience. This is about lives, and saftey. Right?

Go buy yourself a sense of humor.

21 to drink.
21 to buy a firearm.
21 to enlist.
If your gonna go all out, quit half stepping. Add drivers liscensing as well. Cars kill more than all those on your list combined...

Yeah, but who wants to drive their damn kids around until they're 21? Maybe 18, but 21? Hard pass for me...
No, no, no... this isn’t about your convenience. This is about lives, and saftey. Right?

How many people do you think die at the hands of teen drivers?

21 to drink.
21 to buy a firearm.
21 to enlist.

How many people do you think die at the hands of teen drivers?

An average of 9 daily, between ages 16-19. That’s not counting those killed by the teen drivers. Too many...

In some states the liberals want to lower the voting age to 16. If you can vote in an election, you should be able to purchase a firearm.
'
Can't kill 50 people in ten minutes with a vote
Putting voting on a par with owning a gun is asinine. You can't kill anyone with a vote. You can with a car, especially if you are drunk or stoned. You can kill with a gun. I believe in sane gun ownership laws, not in equating the ownership of a gun with military service, drinking or voting. It's a volunteer military. Many people use military service as a way of learning a skill, such as electronics or mechanics. They use military service as a way of getting college tuition paid for and no money down home mortgages. Being a vet leads to many opportunities. There are myriad reasons to allow 18 year old people in the military. There are no sane reasons at all to allow them to own guns. There should be age limits, background checks, mental health screenings, skill tests and licensing before anyone of any age is allowed to purchase a gun. At the very least, we should have similar requirements needed to own and drive a car: age limits, skills testing, and licensing.

If you don't think you can kill with a vote you are trully a dumbass that understands nothing.
Your response is absolutely idiotic. How foolish.

I know this raises larger questions about the age of majority, but it seems that allowing teenagers to purchase firearms is a really bad idea.

Thoughts/comments?
18 for everything

Voting
Guns
Military
Drinking
And getting off your parents damn insurance.

You’re 18. Time to grow up,

Forum List

Back