Should you be 21 to purchase a firearm?

th

Does that mean they don't have to register for selective service until they reach the new age set to purchase a gun, liquer, smokes, etc,...???

While we're at it why not raise the age to 25 or 30 years of age and make it so they can't vote until then also?

*****SMILE****

:)

The biggest a-holes are men 18-24. Better to keep guns away from that demo.

Plus . An 18 yr old has a clear criminal slate cause his juvy record is sealed .
I was gonna say 25 and squeaky clean.
In exchange for no restrictions on type of weapon???

No sir. I will not enable you or anyone else to acquire more firepower than is already available.
So, you're not really interested in safety. You just want to gun grab and restrict rights.

FUCK YOU

We are gonna repeal it all and walk the streets carrying loaded machine guns IN YOUR FACE!!

:banana:

You're more likely to shit and then fall back into it.

I know this raises larger questions about the age of majority, but it seems that allowing teenagers to purchase firearms is a really bad idea.

Thoughts/comments?

I had my first gun when I was 12, a bolt action single shot 22 with which I learned to shoot. I collected pop bottles from road sides to buy ammo for it. Before that it was a BB gun. I not only learned how to shoot, I learned gun safety and how to use it as a tool to hunt food. I earned a merit badge in the boy scouts for marksmanship. The military didn't need to teach me how to shoot because I already knew how to hit what I was aiming at. The first time I picked up an M16, I fired expert with it. I think in today's military most of the snipers still hail from the south, gun country and learned to shoot early in life.
Of course my answer is hell no.

Abolish 2nd amendment, crack down on the black market....and let's join the civilized world. Otherwise arm teachers, students, toddlers, doctors, firefighters, UFC fighters....
That’s hilarious considering the rest of the world want into our country. Something to think about...
Foe business not for safety because we are the worst in that department. We send our troops to the most dangerous places too for oil and natural resources dont we ?
Good. So you concede that even amongst newcomers; they’ll brave the risks of freedom, and opportunity even if it lowers saftey. Our founders felt the same way. Glad to see you coming around....

There is no compromise with the gun grabbing commies.

Don't give them SHIT!!

gun owners have always compromised we've done it so many times until there is nothing left to compromise.

You seem to think gun owners and gun nuts are one and the same. We are not, you dumb ass.
No they aren't gun nuts are a lot different than gun owners gun nuts are leftist who know nothing about them but fear them because they are told to do so. Gun owners .... well.... are people like me.

I have no problem with that.

I believe that is the age for purchasing handguns, why not all guns?

But then perhaps you should be 21 to enlist in the military as well...

21 to drink.
21 to buy a firearm.
21 to enlist.
If your gonna go all out, quit half stepping. Add drivers liscensing as well. Cars kill more than all those on your list combined...

Yeah, but who wants to drive their damn kids around until they're 21? Maybe 18, but 21? Hard pass for me...
No, no, no... this isn’t about your convenience. This is about lives, and saftey. Right?

Plus . An 18 yr old has a clear criminal slate cause his juvy record is sealed .

No sir. I will not enable you or anyone else to acquire more firepower than is already available.
So, you're not really interested in safety. You just want to gun grab and restrict rights.

FUCK YOU

We are gonna repeal it all and walk the streets carrying loaded machine guns IN YOUR FACE!!

Nope, safety.

You and every other nutbar would start saving for an M134 or put m203s on every rifle you own.

Abolish 2nd amendment, crack down on the black market....and let's join the civilized world. Otherwise arm teachers, students, toddlers, doctors, firefighters, UFC fighters....
That’s hilarious considering the rest of the world want into our country. Something to think about...
Foe business not for safety because we are the worst in that department. We send our troops to the most dangerous places too for oil and natural resources dont we ?
Good. So you concede that even amongst newcomers; they’ll brave the risks of freedom, and opportunity even if it lowers saftey. Our founders felt the same way. Glad to see you coming around....
Dude has no idea the concession he just made.

Won't matter.

Don't give these fucker a goddamn thing.

In some states the liberals want to lower the voting age to 16. If you can vote in an election, you should be able to purchase a firearm.
'
Can't kill 50 people in ten minutes with a vote

If you're not responsible enough to own a firearm you're not responsible enough to vote. I got my first shotgun at age 12, never considered shooting someone with it and I had full access. You can thank your commie halls of indoctrination for the irresponsible kids now days.

Don't give them SHIT!!

gun owners have always compromised we've done it so many times until there is nothing left to compromise.

You seem to think gun owners and gun nuts are one and the same. We are not, you dumb ass.
You're a gun-grabbing commie fuck. Don't try to bullshit me.

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

Nutbars like you are why they will end up banned eventually.

FUCK YOU

Nope, safety.

You and every other nutbar would start saving for an M134 or put m203s on every rifle you own.
And, if we're safe people, it shouldn't matter.

But it does. Because you are not interested in safety.

So, fuck you. We will fight you every inch of the way until we all need to start shooting.

FUCK YOU

Nope, safety.

So, fuck you. We will fight you every inch of the way until we all need to start shooting.

Almost everyone who shoots someone was a law abiding gun owner at some point.

When you maniacs snap you don't need more firepower

Don't give them SHIT!!

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

I will bet everything I own that I can (and have) pass every mental health eval you can throw at me, bitch.

So again, fuck you. I dare you to try.

FUCK YOU

Nope, safety.

Almost everyone who shoots someone was a law abiding gun owner at some point.

When you maniacs snap you don't need more firepower
You're saying all gun owners are maniacs?

That's what I was trying to prove. Thanks, genius.

You get NOTHING!!!

Don't give them SHIT!!

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

I will bet everything I own that I can (and have) pass every mental health eval you can throw at me, bitch.

Forgive me for doubting that.

Never mind, don't bother.

If you answered them like you answer people here you'll be in the mental ward indefinitely.

NOT ONE FUCKING INCH!!!!

Forgive me for doubting that.

Never mind, don't bother.

If you answered them like you answer people here you'll be in the mental ward indefinitely.
You admitted that you think all gun owners are maniacs.

My work here is done.

Forum List

Back