Show trial tonight

Is that why your head is exploding? Because the committee is just a "laughingstock", ass bleeder?

You're as deranged as Trump is.
Poor little faggot. I’m not blowing up. Maybe from laughing at a pussy faggot like you who can’t even back up his own bullshit.

Focuses on what the committee feels Trump should have done that he did not do,
Never ever never thought America would stoop to such histrionic speculation. They are also very giddy to announce that the dog and pony farce will continue All Year!!!
They've got an election to win and Biden's of no use.

Poor little faggot. I’m not blowing up. Maybe from laughing at a pussy faggot like you who can’t even back up his own bullshit.
I can't wait for the next hearing to see if Liz & Co. have any more blooper reels of Trump trying to give an address right after his coup attempt that he turned into his usual fiasco. Every thing the guy touches turns to shit, including you.

I can't wait for the next hearing to see if Liz & Co. have any more blooper reels of Trump trying to give an address right after his coup attempt that he turned into his usual fiasco. Every thing the guy touches turns to shit, including you.
Again faggot, stop projecting your homosexuality. Noting still no links to your verbal diarrhea. And nothing linking Trump to any “crime”. Just the death spasm from Piggy Cheney as she’s sent packing by her constituents.

Again faggot, stop projecting your homosexuality. Noting still no links to your verbal diarrhea. And nothing linking Trump to any “crime”. Just the death spasm from Piggy Cheney as she’s sent packing by her constituents.
What's your attraction to Trump? Is it his hair?

I don't get it.

Sedition my ass. It was a false flag by a weaponized FBI. You are still stupid. That is not going to change until you close your eyes for good.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Cry harder that your committee is a laughingstock.

LOLOL

Suuuure, uh-huh. As even rightwing media starts dropping the axe on Trump.

WSJ: The President Who Stood Still on Jan. 6

Still, the brute facts remain: Mr. Trump took an oath to defend the Constitution, and he had a duty as Commander in Chief to protect the Capitol from a mob attacking it in his name. He refused. He didn’t call the military to send help. He didn’t call Mr. Pence to check on the safety of his loyal VP. Instead he fed the mob’s anger and let the riot play out.

Forum List

Back