Show trial tonight

Little hint for you moron.

I stated I wouIdn't vote for Trump before the

2016 Convention, and I didn't.

I made the same statement in 2020, with the same result

I have no use for the man, he should not have been elected,

I feel the same about Hillary and Biden.

calling me MAGA looks you look like a halfwit.
They have a severely limited range of what they believe are insults. That one, especially.

The Trump cult members will not accept any negative information on their messiah.
See? Very limited range of "insults" that they hurl, hoping it will hurt someone's feelings. "Cult members" is number one.

Sad lack of imagination from a couple of generations of CommunistCore "education".

Don't you get tired of getting your ass handed to you?

More than 140 U.S. Capitol Police and D.C. Metropolitan Police officers were injured while defending the grounds that day, according to a Thursday statement from the U.S. Capitol Police Labor Committee.
The labor committee.

My wife was watching the hearing and I walked in the room to talk to her just about when they were playing the tape of Trump taping his message. It highlighted two things to me. First he did not believe a word he was saying and 2nd, while people rightfully comment on Biden's diminished mental capacity, that video showed Trump is not too far behind
Interesting post.

That is exactly the kind of pure opinion, fact-free statement that has characterized these quasi-hearings. Several minutes of opining about the import of what a witness said, and then they show a clip that they hand-picked, but which still proves nothing.

I'm glad that it is way to boring for young people to be willing to watch. The conventions of public discourse have been degraded enough as it is.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Interesting post.

That is exactly the kind of pure opinion, fact-free statement that has characterized these quasi-hearings. Several minutes of opining about the import of what a witness said, and then they show a clip that they hand-picked, but which still proves nothing.

I'm glad that it is way to boring for young people to be willing to watch. The conventions of public discourse have been degraded enough as it is.

They do not need to watch, the "important" parts are being reposted over all social media sites.

The image of tough guy Hawley running/prancing through the halls to save his sorry ass from the rubes will be indelible in history.

:laugh:

It is not about Hawley. He starts from a disadvantage. he does not promote violence. I am sure AOC, Maxine, Schumer, Spartacus and hundreds of others would be and are treated differently. And are. There was a film called On the Waterfront. We are living On the Tyranny Front. AOC would be cleaning bed pans in another nation.

Interesting post.

So all of these Republican staff members and attorneys are lying under oath?

And all those frantic messages we're hearing and seeing are fake news?

Is that your position?

So all of these Republicans are lying under oath?

Is that your position?
If any truth, we do not care. Any person who has put their life on the line or followed the rules of sense or history that has been treated as shit over recent years, has any reason to not believe this. Just watching those smelly asses walking on the dais to their seats begs of vendetta to their vengeance. If real justice comes, they will be killed. they deserve slow torture.

If any truth, we do not care. Any person who has put their life on the line or followed the rules of sense or history that has been treated as shit over recent years, has any reason to not believe this. Just watching those smelly asses walking on the dais to their seats begs of vendetta to their vengeance. If real justice comes, they will be killed. they deserve slow torture.
You don't care. And that's my point. Thanks.

So all of these Republican staff members and attorneys are lying under oath?
I keep seeing lefties asking "are those Republicans lying under oath?" Lying, about what though? What are the top five most Trump-incriminating facts that Republicans have provided the committee?

Is that your position?
The ones asking Trump to speak to the rioters? No, they are very real. We've known about them since shortly after the riots. This hearing is just a lengthy and boring re-hash. Trump responded with a taped message to his supporters asking them to go home.

Yeah.

I fear we are doomed.

That we are.

Though I suspect we see the why we are doomed differently.

There are some things that went down on and leading to Jan 6th that are very bad. The people in the building were the least worrisome part of it all. They were just pawns.

Now every election lost was stolen, some dude loses by 40 percentage points and they say it was stolen.

This is not going to end well for the country.

I keep seeing lefties asking "are those Republicans lying under oath?" Lying, about what though? What are the top five most Trump-incriminating facts that Republicans have provided the committee?

The ones asking Trump to speak to the rioters? No, they are very real. We've known about them since shortly after the riots. This hearing is just a lengthy and boring re-hash. Trump responded with a taped message to his supporters asking them to go home.
Okay, got it.

Forum List

Back