Show trial tonight

You don't care. And that's my point. Thanks.
Progs have promoted the real dregs as top shelf after spending tens of trillions of dollars to make everything right. There are people who are progs who will not go into poverty areas for services. Services of the private side to give a resident a feeling of belonging.

That we are.

Though I suspect we see the why we are doomed differently.

There are some things that went down on and leading to Jan 6th that are very bad. The people in the building were the least worrisome part of it all. They were just pawns.
40 percentage points and they say it was stolen.

This is not going to end well for the country.
"Forty percentage points?" I guess I have missed that talking point. Where does that figure fit in?

Regardless, the changing of the voting rules by Democratic judges and state executives when the U.S. Constitution clearly states that it is State legislatures that determine the manner of chusing electors, will forever taint the 2020 election.

Of course, there are irregularities in every election, so whether a particular set if irregularities amounts to a "stolen" election is a matter of opinion. So far - so far - we are still allowed to have our own opinions in this country.

I'm wondering if our young people will be interested in keeping it that way, or if they will prefer the convenience of twoparties/onethought.

FWIW, Trump's slowness to act on Jan 6 will forever taint his presidency. When he takes office in 2026, a result the Dems seem determined to bring about, he will have to redeem himself somehow. I hope he decides to do that by actually building the wall. Nearly everyone should be on board for that, given the open-borders crime wave we are experiencing.

I've asked this a couple of times with no answer:

Dems on here have asked "are all those Republicans lying under oath?"

Lying about what? What are the top five Trump incriminating facts that the Republican witnesses have provided the committee?

Focuses on what the committee feels Trump should have done that he did not do,
Never ever never thought America would stoop to such histrionic speculation. They are also very giddy to announce that the dog and pony farce will continue All Year!!!

It will go on till midterms are over at the very least. Longer if they can. This is just the americas biggest smear campaign is all it is. The whole point is to make him look bad for election season.

"Forty percentage points?" I guess I have missed that talking point. Where does that figure fit in?

I will try and find the story again. it happened this election cycle some dude got totally blown out and still said it was stolen. That will be the new norm going forward. This is not a good thing.

Regardless, the changing of the voting rules by Democratic judges and state executives when the U.S. Constitution clearly states that it is State legislatures that determine the manner of chusing electors, will forever taint the 2020 election.

Of course, there are irregularities in every election, so whether a particular set if irregularities amounts to a "stolen" election is a matter of opinion. So far - so far - we are still allowed to have our own opinions in this country.

Yes, you are welcome to have your opinions. What you are not welcome to do is ignore the results of the system we have in place to determine the validity of the election and try and change the results. This is what Trump did. Trump's actions will always be a bigger part of the story of the 2020 election than the changing of state rules

FWIW, Trump's slowness to act on Jan 6 will forever taint his presidency. When he takes office in 2026, a result the Dems seem determined to bring about, he will have to redeem himself somehow. I hope he decides to do that by actually building the wall. Nearly everyone should be on board for that, given the open-borders crime wave we are experiencing.

You do have a very active imagination, but Trump will never be POTUS again.

I will try and find the story again. it happened this election cycle some dude got totally blown out and still said it was stolen. That will be the new norm going forward. This is not a good thing.
Ok, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about Trump. There is no doubt that some people will say in the future and have said in the past that this or that election was stolen. Both parties have been guilty of that. I'll stipulate that if a person who lost by 40% claims the election was stolen, I would be very skeptical of that.

Yes, there will be a trend of claiming elections were stolen. As long as the Democrats act to change election rules in an unconstitutional manner and soon before an election, and those changes benefit Democratic candidates, then of course there will be claims of elections being stolen. Would you really expect otherwise?

Do you seriously expect non-Democrats to see ballot harvesting suddenly being allowed, mass-mailing absentee ballots in order to facilitate the harvesting, poll hours changed, number of polling locations changed, votes counted long after the normal deadlines, and other irregularities to say nothing when their candidate loses?

I know that "stolen" is the big trigger word for Dems on this, but what word would be acceptable?

Yes, you are welcome to have your opinions. What you are not welcome to do is ignore the results of the system we have in place to determine the validity of the election and try and change the results. This is what Trump did. Trump's actions will always be a bigger part of the story of the 2020 election than the changing of state rules
The news story, sure. The media will keep this story going forever, if they can.

There's nothing wrong with changing state rules for elections. There's nothing wrong with specifically changing those rules to make voting easier, if there is a way to do it without making cheating easier at the same time.

The wrong is changing the rules at the last minute in an unconstitutional way. There is a reason that election rules should be changed by deliberative legislative bodies, accountable to the voters, and not by individual fiats.

If the reasoning is, that COVID was so bad we had to make the changes even if they affect the perceived validity of the election, say so. But then don't be surprised when people question the validity of the election.
You do have a very active imagination, but Trump will never be POTUS again.
I'll lay odds on a wager, now or you can wait until 2024.

They have a severely limited range of what they believe are insults. That one, especially.
What I loved most about the hearings was hearing Republicans calling Trumpers, clowns, cowards and fantasy players. The only thing missing was calling them deplorable mutants and cucks and then you would of had Republicans up there sounding like me. 😄

I love to see it because Adam Kinzinger is a piece of shit as is Liz Cheney but if you twats want to fight the government it's not liberals you're going to be fighting first, it's your own people and I love white on white Republican crime. Wipe each other out you dumb fucks. 🤣🤣🤣

vhvsx2plryc91.jpg
This is an example of why you are “dumfuk.”

What I loved most about the hearings was hearing Republicans calling Trumpers, clowns, cowards and fantasy players. The only thing missing was calling them deplorable mutants and cucks and then you would of had Republicans up there sounding like me. 😄

I love to see it because Adam Kinzinger is a piece of shit as is Liz Cheney but if you twats want to fight the government it's not liberals you're going to be fighting first, it's your own people and I love white on white Republican crime. Wipe each other out you dumb fucks. 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, I can see that this would be fun for you.

What do you think Kinzinger and Cheney will do during the next congressional term? Will they still be on the committee?

Yes, I can see that this would be fun for you.

What do you think Kinzinger and Cheney will do during the next congressional term? Will they still be on the committee?
You mean you're going to remove the only Republicans in your party with any back bone or ballsack among you and nominate more pussies like Hawley? 😄 OK.

I know that "stolen" is the big trigger word for Dems on this, but what word would be acceptable?

It is a trigger word for both sides. It gets a different reaction out of each side, but it does trigger them both. Lost would be a more acceptable word. Calling it stolen is like a losing Super Bowl team whining about the officials.

The news story, sure. The media will keep this story going forever, if they can.

I was speaking more of how history will view it. Trump's actions will always be the story of 2020 for both COVID and the election.

I'll lay odds on a wager, now or you can wait until 2024.

Lets do it now. Then when he does not even run I can win sooner

If you were thinking you wouldn't be defending Trump. The evidence is clear that Trump was hell bent on engaging in a coup.

Trump & his goon squad were willing to blow the whole thing up to keep him in power. You don't know how lucky we all are that they failed.
You think we are lucky they installed Biden? You really are a pinhead.

It is a trigger word for both sides. It gets a different reaction out of each side, but it does trigger them both. Lost would be a more acceptable word. Calling it stolen is like a losing Super Bowl team whining about the officials.
So just ignore all the irregularities (as you just did)? Because that is what Dems would do if Republicans pulled the same stunts?
I was speaking more of how history will view it. Trump's actions will always be the story of 2020 for both COVID and the election.
News is the first draft of history, so you are probably right. Kinda makes you wonder about other stories in history, like "Honest Abe and the penny," and TR's charge up San Juan Hill. I've always thought that the stories of Davy Crocket's frontier adventures were congressional campaign tall tales that made it into friendly newspapers, and thus into the history books (and Disney).
Lets do it now. Then when he does not even run I can win sooner
Alright. I'll lay five to four odds on a wager of staying off the board. If Trump doesn't run, I'll stay off for five days. If he does, you'll stay off for four. Whether he "runs," determined by formal announcement from Trump that he is a candidate. I have to tell you, I consider that a sucker bet, so I'm open to better odds for you if you want.

If he runs, I'll lay five to three (days off the board), that he wins. Those odds seem about right.

So just ignore all the irregularities (as you just did)? Because that is what Dems would do if Republicans pulled the same stunts?

No, I did not ignore them. I looked into a great many of them, even watched the early hearings held by the Repubs. In the end almost all the irregularities were common in every election. I actually did a lot of research at the early stages.

I have posted this before, so this is a copy and paste.

Right after the election I was open to the idea of fraud

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not evidence of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

So, have you done anything like this or do you just accept what you are fed?

Alright. I'll lay five to four odds on a wager of staying off the board. If Trump doesn't run, I'll stay off for five days. If he does, you'll stay off for four. Whether he "runs," determined by formal announcement from Trump that he is a candidate. I have to tell you, I consider that a sucker bet, so I'm open to better odds for you if you want.

If he runs, I'll lay five to three (days off the board), that he wins. Those odds seem about right.

Sounds good to me. I have that much faith he will not run.

I've spent the last six years trying to understand the psychology and sociology behind this disaster. Why? Well, I don't know. Who knows what attracts people to what.

How can I be surprised by anything any more? It's only because I always hold out a little hope regarding human nature, but I do have to admit that it's fading fairly rapidly. I want to believe America is better than this, but what I'm seeing every day tells me I've been wrong.

THAT has been difficult. And that's my own fault.
🙄

Looking forward to hear Trump supporters to counter the testimony from the Jan. 6th hearing.
Trump, initially, told his supporters to not to participate in the hearing. He has changed his mind. Trump has requested his supporters to counter the testimony of his former staff members during the Jan. 6 hearings.
The Trump supporters who could defend the President have refused to testify or took the 5th amendment.

This site provides a small forum for his supporters to counter what we have heard from witnesses. Please provide us the counter arguments, Trump wants us all to hear.
Read the high points today because I refused to watch the show. Pretty piss poor for what is supposedly "closing arguments". There wasn't anything to actually counter that made the headlines. It's all just a clown show.

Read the high points today because I refused to watch the show. Pretty piss poor for what is supposedly "closing arguments". There wasn't anything to actually counter that made the headlines. It's all just a clown show.
😄

You dipshits go right on believing that.

No, I did not ignore them. I looked into a great many of them, even watched the early hearings held by the Repubs. In the end almost all the irregularities were common in every election. I actually did a lot of research at the early stages.

I have posted this before, so this is a copy and paste.

Right after the election I was open to the idea of fraud

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not evidence of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

So, have you done anything like this or do you just accept what you are fed?
I have done something like that, but not about fraud. I think you missed my point. I didn't say that any fraud had been proven.

I said there were changes in election procedures, not authorized by the constitution, using COVID as an excuse. Those changes were most often done by judges or election officials, rather than state legislatures as required by the constitution. I hope you will agree that that is a factual statement.

Those changes for the most part did two things: They made fraud easier, and they made it appear that making fraud easier was the point.

My research used websites that were either left-leaning or neutral. For example, ballotpedia lists the changes made:

Alabama3,814,879Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility requirements suspended, allowing all voters to cast ballots by mail in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Alaska551,562Witness requirement suspended.
Arizona5,638,481Voter registration deadline extended to October 15, 2020.
Arkansas2,317,649Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R) and Secretary of State John Thurston (R) announced that voters in the November 3, 2020, general election would be allowed to cite concerns over COVID-19 as a valid excuse for voting absentee. Hutchinson subsequently issued an executive order formalizing this policy change.
California30,617,582Mail-in ballots sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election. Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) signed SB 423 into law, authorizing counties to consolidate polling places in the November 3, 2020, general election, among other modifications to administration procedures
Colorado4,499,217N/A
Connecticut2,837,847Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election. Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility extended to any voter in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Delaware770,192Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Florida17,247,808Voter registration deadline extended to October 6, 2020.
Georgia8,113,542N/A
Hawaii1,116,004N/A
Idaho1,338,864N/A
Illinois9,853,946Mail-in ballot applications sent to all registered voters in the November 3, 2020, general election who cast ballots in the 2018 general election, the 2019 consolidated election, or the 2020 primary election.
Indiana5,164,245N/A
Iowa2,428,229Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Kansas2,213,064N/A
Kentucky3,464,802Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility requirements suspended, allowing all voters "concerned with contracting or spreading COVID-19" to cast ballots by mail in the November 3, 2020, general election. Early voting available Monday through Saturday beginning October 13, 2020. Affidavit option for voter ID requirement implemented for the November 3, 2020, general election.
Louisiana3,561,164Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility extended to the following voters in the November 3, 2020 general election: those at higher risk because of serious medical conditions, those subject to a 'medically necessary quarantine or isolation order,' those advised by a health provider to self-quarantine, those experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and seeking a medical diagnosis, and those caring for an individual who is subject to a quarantine order and has been advised to self-quarantine.
Maine1,095,370The voter pre-registration deadline in the November 3, 2020, general election was extended to October 19, 2020.
Maryland4,710,993Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election. State board of elections to operate a limited number of centralized voting centers in lieu of precinct polling places for in-person voting in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Massachusetts5,539,703Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility extended to all qualified voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Michigan7,842,924Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Minnesota4,336,475The absentee/mail-in ballot postmark deadline for the general election was extended to November 3, 2020. Witness requirements for absentee/mail-in ballots cast in the general election were suspended.
Mississippi2,277,566Absentee/mail-in ballot postmark deadline extended to November 3, 2020, for the November 3, 2020, election; receipt deadline extended to November 8, 2020. Absentee voting eligibility extended to individuals under physician-ordered quarantine and individuals caring for dependents under quarantine.
Missouri4,766,843Gov. Mike Parson (R) signed SB631 into law, permitting any registered voter to cast an absentee ballot in any 2020 election, subject to a notarization requirement. Individuals who have contracted COVID-19, and those who are at higher risk for contracting the virus, are exempted from the notarization requirement.
Montana840,190Counties authorized to send mail-in ballots automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Nebraska1,458,334Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Nevada2,387,517Mail-in ballots sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
New Hampshire1,104,458Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility in the November 3, 2020, general election extended to any voter who is unable to vote in person because of illness resulting from COVID-19 or 'who fears that voting in person may expose himself/herself or others to COVID-19.'
New Jersey6,943,612Mail-in ballots sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election. Receipt deadline for ballots postmarked on or before Election Day extended to November 9, 2020. Receipt deadline for ballots without postmarks set as November 5, 2020.
New Mexico1,620,991Counties authorized to send mail-in ballot applications automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, election.
New York15,425,262Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility in the November 3, 2020, general election extended to any voter 'unable to appear personally at the polling place of the election district in which they are a qualified voter because there is a risk of contracting or spreading a disease causing illness to the voter or to other members of the public.' Online portal launched for absentee ballot requests in the November 3, 2020, general election. Absentee ballot return drop boxes available for the November 3, 2020, general election. Ballot curing provisions expanded.
North Carolina8,187,369Witness signature requirement for completed absentee ballots reduced from two to one for 2020 elections. Absentee/mail-in ballot receipt deadline extended to 5 p.m. on November 12, 2020, for ballots postmarked on or before Election Day. Karen Brinson Bell, the executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections, issued an emergency order mandating a number of modifications to in-person voting in the November 3, 2020, general election.
North Dakota581,891N/A
Ohio9,111,081Election officials required to accept absentee ballot applications submitted via fax or email.
Oklahoma3,004,733Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) signed SB210 into law, reinstating the absentee ballot notarization requirement struck down by the state supreme court on May 4, 2020. The legislation permitted voters to submit copies of their identification in lieu of having the ballot notarized in the event of a state of emergency occurring within 45 days of an election. The legislation also specified that individuals experiencing symptoms indicative of COVID-19, and individuals classified as vulnerable to infection, could cast an absentee ballot under the 'physical incapacitation' eligibility criterion.
Oregon3,351,175N/A
Pennsylvania10,167,376Prepaid return postage provided for mail-in and absentee ballots in the November 3, 2020, general election. Absentee/mail-in ballot receipt deadline extended to November 6, 2020 (with a postmark deadline of November 3, 2020, or no proof that the ballot was sent after that date). Drop boxes for returning completed absentee/mail-in ballots authorized.
Rhode Island854,866Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election. Witness/notary requirements for mail-in ballots suspended for the November 3, 2020, general election.
South Carolina4,037,531Absentee/mail-in voting eligibility extended to all active registered voters in the November 3, 2020, general election. Prepaid postage provided for all returned ballots in the November 3, 2020, general election. In-person absentee voting (i.e., early voting) set to begin October 5, 2020, and end November 2, 2020.
South Dakota667,558N/A
Tennessee5,319,123Absentee/mail-in ballot eligibility in the November 3, 2020, general election extended to 'individuals with a special vulnerability to COVID-19' and 'caretakers for individuals with a special vulnerability to COVID-19.' Policy requiring that first-time voters to vote in person temporarily suspended.
Texas21,596,071Early voting period for the November 3, 2020, general election extended by six days to open on October 13, 2020, instead of October 19, 2020, as originally scheduled. Voters required to be notified if their absentee ballots might be rejected due to signature mismatch; officials required to give such voters a 'meaningful opportunity to cure' their ballots. Absentee/mail-in return locations limited to one per county.
Utah2,274,774Gov. Gary Herbert (R) signed legislation that made several changes to administration procedures for the November 3, 2020, general election (including the requirement that counties provide some form of in-person Election Day and early voting).
Vermont509,984Mail-in ballots sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Virginia6,674,671A federal court approved a partial settlement suspending the witness requirement for absentee ballots cast in the November 3, 2020, general election. Gov. Ralph Northam (D) signed into law legislation providing for the use of drop-boxes and prepaid absentee/mail-in ballot return postage in the November 3, 2020, general election. Voter registration deadline extended to October 15, 2020.
Washington5,951,832N/A
Washington, D. C.684,498Absentee/mail-in ballots sent automatically to all voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
West Virginia1,432,580Absentee/mail-in ballot eligibility in the November 3, 2020, general election extended to all voters 'concerns about their health and safety because of COVID-19.' Secretary of State Mac Warner (R) also announced the implementation of an online absentee/mail-in ballot request portal for the general election.
Wisconsin4,555,837Mail-in ballot applications sent automatically to most voters in the November 3, 2020, general election.
Wyoming445,025N/A

So this lists 45 states plus DC that made changes to election procedures in October. October, as in "October surprise?" The ones in the passive voice, were changes made by election officials. Only two of them did it the constitutional way, with legislatures passing new laws and governors signing them. Even at that, making such changes in October smacks of last minute rule changes to avoid a pending loss.

You are welcome to go line by line and say why each change was a good idea. But, they were still last-minute and done outside the constitution. Again, I favor making voting easier, even though that favors the party with the laziest voters. But only as long as we move to make cheating harder at the same time. Otherwise making voting easier makes cheating easier.

Many of those moves by judges and election officials could not have made cheating easier more effectively if they had been deliberately designed to do so. Especially the ones in which all voters were sent an absentee ballot. You really believe that none of those mass-mailed ballots were used fraudulently? Can I prove it? I don't know of many fraudsters who got caught. But then I don't know how hard those Democrat election officials were trying to catch them. Common sense tells you that mass mailing made fraud easier.

That's why Trump supporters are not eager to chant the required words, "the election was not stolen!" The open door to fraud, combined with the absurdity of such popular vote success - concentrated in swing states - of a man who "campaigned" by sitting in his basement and occasionally speaking at near-empty venues, while running against a man whose supporters flocked to every event he held. That really strains credulity.

If you don't want the GOP voters to think that your party cheats, tell your party to be scrupulous in avoiding the appearance of cheating, even if it means that they don't win every time.

Forum List

Back