Show trial tonight

So Trump is Now on media trial not for acts he committed but for actions Democrat witch hunters feel he should have commited.
When did non impartial opinions take on force of law?

Last edited:
Fake and illegal committee of leftist vermin

That's good, cry it out. It'll be quite cathartic for ya.

b575e941309f25efe50e45998646484e.jpeg

His refusal to act should have been the whole thing. That was more than enough.

An American "President" refusing to act while the nation's capitol is under attack. The attack was what he wanted, and he protected it. Period.

That raises two key questions...

1) was the attack a rebellion?

2) did his inaction for 3 hours rise to the level of aiding and abetting?

That raises two key questions...

1) was the attack a rebellion?

2) did his inaction for 3 hours rise to the level of aiding and abetting?
I think they'd be comfortable calling it a rebellion, but if someone ELSE said it, they'd deny it. That's the way things are now.

The stuff covered last night has always been the key to me, because it pretty clearly demonstrates the one thing all the lawyers say is necessary: Intent. He had his staff pleading with him. He had his family pleading with him. He had his political allies pleading with him. He had his media allies pleading with him. And he steadfastly refused. It is clear that he wanted those people doing exactly what they were doing. He was only sorry he couldn't BE there as conquering hero.

I don't know what the most appropriate legal term is, but sedition is surely appropriate, for starters.

Last edited:
because the president can’t unilaterally send the military into an american city

What a pity you can't post without lying.

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

So I'll be kind enough to ask that question again since you worked so hard to avoid it the first time...

But on the 6th... when he saw what was happening... why didn't he make a call then for more troops?

My wife was watching the hearing and I walked in the room to talk to her just about when they were playing the tape of Trump taping his message. It highlighted two things to me. First he did not believe a word he was saying and 2nd, while people rightfully comment on Biden's diminished mental capacity, that video showed Trump is not too far behind

It was a struggle for him to condemn their actions. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. But to his credit, he knew exactly how to play them and he has elicited the exact response he wants from them.

Trump took HCL before he had Covid.

LOL

You're such a dumbfuck, FruitLoops.

That only shows HCQ didn't prevent him from getting sick from covid; and that it wasn't given to him while he was sick shows it also doesn't nothing as a remedy. I'd bet you were one of Trump's useful idiots promoting it back, huh?

I think they'd be comfortable calling it a rebellion, but if someone ELSE said it, they'd deny it. That's the way things are now.

The stuff covered last night has always been the key to me, because it pretty clearly demonstrates the one thing all the lawyers say is necessary: Intent. He had his staff pleading with him. He had his family pleading with him. He had his political allies pleading with him. He had his media allies pleading with him. And he steadfastly refused. It is clear that he wanted those people doing exactly what they were doing. He was only sorry he couldn't BE there as conquering hero.

I don't know what the most appropriate legal term is, but sedition is surely appropriate, for starters.

If it rises to the level of a rebellion AND if he aided or abetted them, then he will be ineligible to be president again.

Amendment XIV[/b]

Section 3.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Who's whining? You keep confusing me with someone else. Just because some Democrats might be pleading with you to act right that doesn't mean we all or, that I am. I'm not. In case you were confused. I'm with the group pointing and laughing.
Pretty small group. Most of your fellow derangees are flipping out even though y'all won. I'm happy for you that you've avoided that.

If it rises to the level of a rebellion AND if he aided or abetted them, then he will be ineligible to be president again.

Section 3.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
How many of the rioters have been charged by the Biden Justice Department with insurrection?

Section 3.
Here's hoping, but that just takes the worst of the stink off. This crap has metastasized.

Section 3.
Good thing that America is not relying on you for your legal wisdom.

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

So I'll be kind enough to ask that question again since you worked so hard to avoid it the first time...

But on the 6th... when he saw what was happening... why didn't he make a call then for more troops?
why do you lie? and cut lies?

Pretty small group. Most of your fellow derangees are flipping out even though y'all won. I'm happy for you that you've avoided that.
That sounds like wishful thinking to me but go ahead and save face. You guys are so beaten down at this point, whatevs... 😄

I'll take a crack at that question, if struth won't mind too much.

First and foremost, Nancy Pelosi and the Chief of the Capital Police had turned down Trump's offer to send NG troops to prevent any violence. The Chief, he could have ignored, but Nancy Pelosi is the leading member of a co-equal branch of government. Forcing the protection on her, would have been made into a constitutional crises by her lapdogs in the media. With some justice for a change. Imagine if Nixon had said, "If you impeach me, that could cause my supporters to riot, so I'm sending troops to protect you. In case you impeach me, you know?"

Did Nancy Pelosi ever contact the White House to say, "Ok, I changed my mind. Sent in the troops?" If not, why not? If the Jan 6 committee was really about investigating Jan 6, instead lynching Trump, they would have asked her that question.

Second and equally important, what effect would a bunch of NG soldiers in camo with assault weapons - under the command of Trump - have had on the Dems in that building?

The Capital police had already stood flat-footed and shot a woman for breaking a window. What if they took a shot at a National Guard squad?

Section 3.
Why are you trying so hard to keep Trump from running? Can't you beat him legally? Hell no you can't.

Forum List

Back