Shummer, Obama & Clinton Russian Conspiracy

Keep wagging the dog clean coal idiot.
Your obsession with Obama and Hillary when they're not even in office any longer is comical.
You KNOW the Russian scandal is big or you wouldn't be working so hard trying to deflect from it.
Let me guess Fox, Breitbart or the like are all pushing the same narrative. Lol

Anything but talking about the REAL SCANDAL.
Your bullshit is amusing though.

GTY_putin_clinton_jef_140604_16x9_608(1).jpg

I provided proof it isn't true. You just pulled shit out of your ass.

VOX are you kidding? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA hell they live with the damn clintons!!! HAHAHAHA The story is a complete LIE by a rag that makes the huffaturd post look like real news. Ask the US government, it is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD!!!! BOOHOOHOO. HAHAHAHAHAAA. Anotherliberalliar.
Your fake news farts aren't working anymore.
You believed treeman with no attribution.
He just lies his ass off.
I provided proof. Don't want to believe it, fine. I could care less. But I will tell the truth to your lies ALL THE TIME.
But I will tell the truth to your lies ALL THE TIME.

Your version of it anyway

Senators doing their jobs apparently bother you though?

Mmmkay.

Hey VLAD

Thanks for the Milions you gave our Foundation!

Hope you liked The Uranium.

All My Love

Hillary

I'm panicking that the truth is getting too close for comfort.
The giant Trump/ Putin connection is going to be investigated. When they found the trump aides were in " constant contact" with Russian officials I really started to worry.
Now that Trump won't have his henchman Sessions to derail the upcoming investigations and a special prosecutor might be in charge I threw up in my mouth. So all I can do right now is focus on two civilians and hope... damn I have no idea what I'm trying to do.

Signed
The Original Tree aka Clean coal idiot

Omg that made me laugh and shows your utter desperation.

The DemNazi Party is in real tangible trouble. This is why they fixed their primary, stole debate questions, and paid hired thugs to assault Trump supporters and colluded with the Left Media to try to affect the outcome of the election.

Don't you see?

They have to go to these extreme lengths and make absurd allegations.

They are drowning in their own excrement, and suffocating from the stench of it. They are up to their necks in it and clawing frantically to get out of it.

They are shit lords drowning in their own shit.

The whole party is in such disarray they feel like they have to put a Jihadi racist bigot Uncle Tom as the head of their party because they had to fire the previous disgraced prior two.

Flail Lefty, Flail Away.

Maybe Putin will throw you a lifeline!

Last edited:
IMG_0201.JPG
Trump is a pariah.
He's loathed all over the world for so many reasons too many to write here.

Smart aware thinking people see thru the con and his toxic policies.

The sheep, who get erections thinking of a autocratic government.. the racists, xenophobes, misogynists, the uneducated, love Trump.

Fortunately the trump group is in the minority in this country.

The resistance movement is in the majority and we'll keep holding the press' feet to the fire making them do their job as Trump tries to obliterate the first amendment.
Sessions would still be here to sabatoge any investigation if not for the press.

Well Lefties it looks like the publishing company that gave The Obamas 64 Million is German and has the majority of their Investments in Communist China and Russia and Brazil.

How interesting is that when combined with massive Russian Donations to The Clinton Foundation and the sale of our Uranium to Russia?

Yes, it's likely a nefarious deal. That's why they issued a press release with the details.
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back