Shutdown Prediction Thread

Who blinks first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BS no one wants illegal immigration That's just more repub poppycock

What a total crock of excrement, you people oppose every measure to secure our border and put a stop to illegal immigration.
Every measure blues ??? WHAT OTHER measure has your ah in the wh suggested besides his vanity wall??
Your art of the deal blues is nothing but a loud mouthed pompous bully Got him by as a civilian with all his lawyers but not as president Too many won't put up with his bs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as you will see when dems take over the house

Trump kicked your ass and you are butthurt, I think we established that in 2016 no need to beat a dead horse.
My problem isn't that he kicked my ass He's kicking Americas ass More drugs coming thru the seas Lets give the Coast guard a billion or 2,,,,,Give me 5 billion or else??? What kind of a turd is he?

Lib please you hated Trump before the guy was even sworn into office. Should I post links to your posts?

What a total crock of excrement, you people oppose every measure to secure our border and put a stop to illegal immigration.
Every measure blues ??? WHAT OTHER measure has your ah in the wh suggested besides his vanity wall??
Your art of the deal blues is nothing but a loud mouthed pompous bully Got him by as a civilian with all his lawyers but not as president Too many won't put up with his bs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as you will see when dems take over the house

Trump kicked your ass and you are butthurt, I think we established that in 2016 no need to beat a dead horse.
My problem isn't that he kicked my ass He's kicking Americas ass More drugs coming thru the seas Lets give the Coast guard a billion or 2,,,,,Give me 5 billion or else??? What kind of a turd is he?

Lib please you hated Trump before the guy was even sworn into office. Should I post links to your posts?
And you think he came with no reputation as a thief a pervert a swindler?? What was not to hate about repubs choice ? YES true we wouldn't care for anyone else on that stage but you picked the worst of the worst

Schumer offered Trump his wall. Trump reneged . Guess it wasn’t that important. What a baby to be whining about it now.

Analysis | Schumer offered Trump something Democrats hate for something Republicans broadly like

Say...how is his much publicized “I am going to take responsibility for the shut down” claim going...anyone?
I can't read that article because it is behind a paywall, but from the other sources I am reading, when you offer something, and then quickly take it off the table? Chances are, it wasn't really a offer in good faith to begin with, it was just there for optics. If Trump isn't falling for fake bullshit, don't you be falling for it either.

giphy.gif

I'm thinking some type of compromise promoted as a win-win.
Say $3.9b for the wall and green cards for the DACA kids.
It looks like Trump has a new prototype of wall that could be much cheaper per mile, so he might spin it as he gets the same length of wall.
Sounds like a plan as long as Trump doesn't throw in all the rest of that immigration reform he insisted on last time at the last minute. Has he learned his lesson yet about what compromise means?
The artist of the deal I'm afraid is nothing but an over pompous bully
5 billion is chump change in this budget. Why do Pelosi and Schumer support illegal immigration?
So it's personal. That's a hell of a way for Democrats to govern.

Sounds like a plan as long as Trump doesn't throw in all the rest of that immigration reform he insisted on last time at the last minute. Has he learned his lesson yet about what compromise means?
5 billion is chump change in this budget. Why do Pelosi and Schumer support illegal immigration?
BS no one wants illegal immigration

So why are Democrats constantly voting down security measures and turning their cities into sanctuaries?
What did we vote down? From what I've read today Trump did the voting down after hearing from great LOL Americans like limbaugh and coulter
Limbaugh and Coulter have your number and that pisses you off. They know you too well.

It looks like Trump has a new prototype of wall that could be much cheaper per mile, so he might spin it as he gets the same length of wall.
If that were true, every leftists enclave where these representatives come from would not have amnesty policies and be known as "sanctuary cities." As it is, all of these illegals know, once they cross, or have a visa or green card and are in, they don't need to go or apply for renewal, they are in forever.

So it's personal. That's a hell of a way for Democrats to govern.
LOL speaking of governing You're bonkers if trumps way of governing pleases you

Schumer offered Trump his wall. Trump reneged . Guess it wasn’t that important. What a baby to be whining about it now.

Analysis | Schumer offered Trump something Democrats hate for something Republicans broadly like

Say...how is his much publicized “I am going to take responsibility for the shut down” claim going...anyone?
Schumer offered this.

Trump agreed then reneged. Wasn’t Schumer that withdrew the agreement. Seems you ought to be pissed at Trump for mucking it up.

BS.............he offered 20 Billion over the years......with only some up front.............but Schumer gets DACA up front............

Then next year...........when Trump goes where is the money for the wall..........Schumer would go oh well.......I LIED SUCKER.........

That was the offer.................Tell Schumer to offer up the 20 Billion up front for DACA up front and we can end this mess.

If you think we are going to try and kick the ball Lucy is holding.............LOL.........not going to happen.

Nice try at a scam.............now the political circle jerk of how Trump backed out.

How about 20 billion right now.......for DACA and see how it turns out.........LOL.....

How much did he offer up front? He asked Trumpto name his price. Trump gave a figure, Schumer agreed to it.

20 billion right now? How’s the deficit doing? You conservatives have really dropped the ball on spending...you are supposed to be the check on liberal spending. Looks like you are out to pasture.

So why are Democrats constantly voting down security measures and turning their cities into sanctuaries?
What did we vote down? From what I've read today Trump did the voting down after hearing from great LOL Americans like limbaugh and coulter
Limbaugh and Coulter have your number and that pisses you off. They know you too well.
Agree and I know them too

It’s two years in, time to put that excuse to bed. It isn’t about the election. It’s about Trump’s vision for our country. 2020 you’ll still be whining about how it is all sour grapes.

And you think he came with no reputation as a thief a pervert a swindler?? What was not to hate about repubs choice ? YES true we wouldn't care for anyone else on that stage but you picked the worst of the worst
DpxwuG2WkAEpPO3.jpg:large

Agree and I know them too
So? Limbaugh and Coulter aren't supporting illegal immigrants. Democrats are.

Not Trump. The longer gov't stays shut down, the more people will realize how irrelevant government really is.

Trump Administration Warns Shutdown Could Last Into January
WSJ

"...Pressure on Mr. Trump mounted on Sunday as some Republican lawmakers derided the shutdown as political theater.

“This is a made up fight so the president can look like he’s fighting,” Sen. Bob Corker (R., Tenn) said on CNN,
adding that “this is something that is unnecessary, it’s a spectacle and candidly its juvenile.”..."

`

It’s two years in, time to put that excuse to bed. It isn’t about the election. It’s about Trump’s vision for our country. 2020 you’ll still be whining about how it is all sour grapes.
What is it about Trump's vision that you oppose?

Trump isn't going to budge. He's not a politician with his entire investment in career politics. If he gets beat in 2020, so be it.

Forum List

Back