Shutdown Prediction Thread

Who blinks first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not really a government shutdown. Once the uninformed realize that, Trump will gain support daily.

Not Trump. The longer gov't stays shut down, the more people will realize how irrelevant government really is.
Trump will PROUDLY accept blame for shutting gov't down What an asshead
Yeah, I know, ISN'T IT GREAT!!!!

29543048_582667772102018_4663024499624296471_n.jpg

Nice to have a president that will own being an asshole. Americans have always known our presidents are assholes, nice to have one that will own it.

What a total crock of excrement, you people oppose every measure to secure our border and put a stop to illegal immigration.
Every measure blues ??? WHAT OTHER measure has your ah in the wh suggested besides his vanity wall??
Your art of the deal blues is nothing but a loud mouthed pompous bully Got him by as a civilian with all his lawyers but not as president Too many won't put up with his bs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as you will see when dems take over the house

Trump kicked your ass and you are butthurt, I think we established that in 2016 no need to beat a dead horse.
It’s two years in, time to put that excuse to bed. It isn’t about the election. It’s about Trump’s vision for our country. 2020 you’ll still be whining about how it is all sour grapes.
What is it about Trump's vision that you oppose?
Pissing off all are allies for one The artist of the deal should speak softly not act like a brazen bully

BS no one wants illegal immigration That's just more repub poppycock

What a total crock of excrement, you people oppose every measure to secure our border and put a stop to illegal immigration.
Every measure blues ??? WHAT OTHER measure has your ah in the wh suggested besides his vanity wall??
Your art of the deal blues is nothing but a loud mouthed pompous bully Got him by as a civilian with all his lawyers but not as president Too many won't put up with his bs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as you will see when dems take over the house

Trump kicked your ass and you are butthurt, I think we established that in 2016 no need to beat a dead horse.
It’s two years in, time to put that excuse to bed. It isn’t about the election. It’s about Trump’s vision for our country. 2020 you’ll still be whining about how it is all sour grapes.

What drives you leftists insane is that a majority in this country agrees with Trump's vision.

Pissing off all are allies for one The artist of the deal should speak softly not act like a brazen bully

Are you stretching the truth again, "all" seriously?

What drives you leftists insane is that a majority in this country agrees with Trump's vision.
Blues you are now 2nd in the BS department to bri Keep up the good work

Really? Who are you talking about?

Blues you are now 2nd in the BS department to bri Keep up the good work

I own you at will Eddie.

Try all those allies in Syria who are totally surprised by trumps actions and if you think he doesn't act like a bully you must be just waking up from a long sleep

Try all those allies in Syria who are totally surprised by trumps actions and if you think he doesn't act like a bully you must be just waking up from a long sleep

What allies in Syria, you idiot?

The Turks? Fuck the Turks.

I hope Syria beats them back to their own border. You don't have a fucking clue.

The allies in Syria? Like who? Oh, and he acts like a bully.....oh my, that's funny. You have nothing specific, just innuendo and hurt feelings. Poor thing.

I hope Syria beats them back to their own border. You don't have a fucking clue.
No, I think he is talking about all the terrorists that Obama's CIA helped arm and train.

W/O us they are probably doomed at that hands of Syria, Iran and Russia now.

No, I think he is talking about all the terrorists that Obama's CIA helped arm and train.

W/O us they are probably doomed at that hands of Syria, Iran and Russia now.

Good!

Now that Lindsey Graham is advocating for staying in Afghanistan, it's time to pull out of there, too.

Anything that leftists are for, the right thing to do is the opposite.

Forum List

Back