🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SICK: Obama Launches Disgusting Attack on White Southerners Before Leaving Office

It's a no-brainer. The only thing Obama can blame his failure on is white people but he has to support his liberal white backers so defaults to Southern whites.
How about blaming it on your pos in congress that tried to kill his presidency from DAY ONE
They gave him almost everything he wanted, you're an idiot spewing false news.
I'm an idiot??? Do yourself a favor dumbass and find out how many fillibusters your ah's pulled on him Everything he wanted ?? lol idiot

It's a no-brainer. The only thing Obama can blame his failure on is white people but he has to support his liberal white backers so defaults to Southern whites.
Come on meat The south is chock full of folks whose mammies and pappies were racist to the bone Grandpappies probably owned slaves and the apples don't fall far from the tree
Of course, it's the default position to explain his failure and completely predictable.

Given that it's been over 150 years since slavery, it's unlikely that anyone's gandpappy was either slave or slave owner. But, if it makes you feel better in this hour of total defeat, go with it.

SICK: Obama Launches Disgusting Attack on White Southerners Before Leaving Office

He should look in the mirror when he talks about racist people. Obama is a racist that hates America and Americans. He has continuously worked against our best interest, undermined our constitution and lied to us at every turn

First if all, Obama lied about his birth place, To be a President of the United States you had to be born American Citizen, he lied to become President And to ruin this Country because he hates white people. He hates America and did eveything he could to destroy it. He's so racist and he says it's the white people are the racist!
Great He called it as he saw it And he is right You fers ruined a great presidency and deserve to burn in hell with all the other racists
there is nothing great about obama, not him, not his presidency, not his f-ed up family nothing. He is and always will be an affirmative action anti American racist piece of shit shoe shining negro. I wouldnt even trust him to dress up in a red vest and black cap and stand with a lantern at the end of my driveway.
no offense intended.

You are sooooo gong to miss Obama . Now you'll have no scapegoat to blame everything on!

It's official, Obama is a dickhead.
Here's another nitwit who votes against himself Maybe you should meet a few KKK guys They're on your team and they love black guys lol

I hereby dub you the Talking Point Kid, there now you have a new knick name. Right not voting for Hillary who vowed to raise my taxes is voting against myself, what are you people huffing?

He should look in the mirror when he talks about racist people. Obama is a racist that hates America and Americans. He has continuously worked against our best interest, undermined our constitution and lied to us at every turn

First if all, Obama lied about his birth place, To be a President of the United States you had to be born American Citizen, he lied to become President And to ruin this Country because he hates white people. He hates America and did eveything he could to destroy it. He's so racist and he says it's the white people are the racist!
May I say he called a spade a spade ???
And I don't see from the quote that he singled out us in the South. Now we don't like him, but he could be white and that wouldn't change. The birther shit was just disrespectful.
White southern "culture" was always the underbelly of America , violent , ignorant , uneducated and backwards

Today’s South is boldly moving backward
Read Michael Farris Smith. He is the new "Faulkner" of Mississippi fiction.
I didn't like the plot of Rivers, but I see he has a new one. I think the Percy's took up the Faulkner mantle, but you're right this guy is a talent.

Great He called it as he saw it And he is right You fers ruined a great presidency and deserve to burn in hell with all the other racists
there is nothing great about obama, not him, not his presidency, not his f-ed up family nothing. He is and always will be an affirmative action anti American racist piece of shit shoe shining negro. I wouldnt even trust him to dress up in a red vest and black cap and stand with a lantern at the end of my driveway.
no offense intended.
Did you post that with your sheet on or off?
What gets me is that MarylandPatriot is a mulatto, and he is jumping on his own race. He is an auxiliary member of the Klan.
You mean like how you idiot Democrats are?

no offense intended.

You are sooooo gong to miss Obama . Now you'll have no scapegoat to blame everything on!
They'll be kissing trump butt for 4 years

Here's another nitwit who votes against himself Maybe you should meet a few KKK guys They're on your team and they love black guys lol

I hereby dub you the Talking Point Kid, there now you have a new knick name. Right not voting for Hillary who vowed to raise my taxes is voting against myself, what are you people huffing?
If you made 3,400 thousand but no raise for less than that Now those billionaires get a tax break and you get the scraps

Meh, who cares. Honestly? Fuck him. He'll be gone soon enough only to make a gazillion $$ lecturing suckers on how great he was.
I wouldn't count on it. I imagine one of the first things Trump does is stop the funding to schools that pay pig politicians big bucks to indoctrinate kids.

If you made 3,400 thousand but no raise for less than that Now those billionaires get a tax break and you get the scraps

Do you have to huff glue for that to make sense? lol :itsok:

Democrats all hate white people.

Especially white democrats....they were flat-lined in the public schools.
uhoh3.gif

Forum List

Back