🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sick of Left's constant attacks and lies, donate a quarter million dollars to support IN Pizza place

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?

someone on here claimed they (the left/progressives) won this one...well this here shows they didn't win jack shit and people are sick of them

good on the people supporting this business. I saw a news clip on it....they are just a small mom and pop joint...I posted a clip off the leftwing hate site Salon earlier..... saying these people Deserved everything they are getting from the mob of haters

time to take a stand folks or let them beat you down

This country is chock full of stupid people around every corner. The biggest issue of the day that has the entire country riled up are the bigoted comments of a pizza parlor owner in Bumfuck, Indiana. On the left you have morons making death threats to the owners; on the right you have idiots with apparently more money than they need since they're willing to throw it away on donating to a pizza parlor owner they don't even know.

Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the revelation the NSA had been lying to us for years and was actually spying on us all? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the federal government bailing out their one percenter Wall Street buddies with our tax dollars? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the TSA, abusive police forces, civil asset forfeitures, border patrol checkpoints nowhere near the border, and the fact the U.S. holds 25% of the world's prison population? Imagine how many problems could be fixed in this country if the people got as upset over the important stuff as they do over a homophobic pizza shop owner.

• Homophobia – A word that should actually mean having a phobia of people with a same sex attracted. According to Wikipedia the word originated in 1969 to refer to heterosexual men who feared men may mistake them for being homosexual. These days the word is commonly used to refer to anyone who dislikes or disproves of homosexuals, the thinking being that in this enlightened day and age homophobia must be the only explanation if someone disproves of homosexuality. This is stupid..there may be many valid reasons for people to dislike homosexuality, none of which require a fear of homosexuality to justify that dislike.
Stupid uses of English All that is wrong with the world...

I knew when they made the announcement they were looking to trick retarded cons into donating money. :laugh:

Asschaps is clearly in shock that people voluntarily do something to help someone without being forced to do so by the government.

I knew when they made the announcement they were looking to trick retarded cons into donating money. :laugh:

Asschaps is clearly in shock that people voluntarily do something to help someone without being forced to do so by the government.
I bet you donated. Damn you are stupid.
laugh.gif

This country is chock full of stupid people around every corner.
Yep. And as the OP pointed out, normal Americans have had it up to here with them. They are starting to replace those stupid people (aka leftist fanatics) in elections, and disbelieve what they say in the press.

It's about time.

A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?

you are another dumb mouth breather

The ‪#‎MemoriesPizza‬ story is a scam. On the brink of bankruptcy they drummed up phony outrage with GOP host @DLoesch & raised $$ on gofundme. They've raised 22k already

All in just one day.

Over 9500 individuals donated over $265,000 in 24 hours.

All in just one day.

The ‪#‎MemoriesPizza‬ story is a scam. On the brink of bankruptcy they drummed up phony outrage with GOP host @DLoesch & raised $$ on gofundme. They've raised 22k already

^^^^lame post of the day^^^^^

All in just one day.

You morons didn't think they were a scam when you were trashing their business due to a hypothetical comment.

All in just one day.

More proof that the supporters of gay rights have won.

All in just one day.

Over 9500 individuals donated over $265,000 in 24 hours.
9500 people fell for that ruse?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back