Sick of Left's constant attacks and lies, donate a quarter million dollars to support IN Pizza place

• Homophobia – A word that should actually mean having a phobia of people with a same sex attracted. According to Wikipedia the word originated in 1969 to refer to heterosexual men who feared men may mistake them for being homosexual. These days the word is commonly used to refer to anyone who dislikes or disproves of homosexuals, the thinking being that in this enlightened day and age homophobia must be the only explanation if someone disproves of homosexuality. This is stupid..there may be many valid reasons for people to dislike homosexuality, none of which require a fear of homosexuality to justify that dislike.
Stupid uses of English All that is wrong with the world...
lets sing the rationalization song !

This country is chock full of stupid people around every corner. The biggest issue of the day that has the entire country riled up are the bigoted comments of a pizza parlor owner in Bumfuck, Indiana. On the left you have morons making death threats to the owners; on the right you have idiots with apparently more money than they need since they're willing to throw it away on donating to a pizza parlor owner they don't even know.

Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the revelation the NSA had been lying to us for years and was actually spying on us all? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the federal government bailing out their one percenter Wall Street buddies with our tax dollars? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the TSA, abusive police forces, civil asset forfeitures, border patrol checkpoints nowhere near the border, and the fact the U.S. holds 25% of the world's prison population? Imagine how many problems could be fixed in this country if the people got as upset over the important stuff as they do over a homophobic pizza shop owner.
Sadly the pizza shop owner isn't even homophobic, bigoted or any of the other names they are being called. And this is how the left reacts.

Did I mention that I hate gay people and a liberal was mean to me?

Send me money!
Carefully cultivating a lie, are you?

This money donated will barely cover the operational loss of their business (a foul lie about their business ethic). Few, if any here, understand the costs of running such an operation like the one that has been criminally harmed by this. If these people are lucky, they'll be able to salvage their livelihood. The current funding won't even help them replace this business with another.

A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?
why wont they try and pull this stunt in any New York Pizza joint?

This country is chock full of stupid people around every corner. The biggest issue of the day that has the entire country riled up are the bigoted comments of a pizza parlor owner in Bumfuck, Indiana. On the left you have morons making death threats to the owners; on the right you have idiots with apparently more money than they need since they're willing to throw it away on donating to a pizza parlor owner they don't even know.

Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the revelation the NSA had been lying to us for years and was actually spying on us all? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the federal government bailing out their one percenter Wall Street buddies with our tax dollars? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the TSA, abusive police forces, civil asset forfeitures, border patrol checkpoints nowhere near the border, and the fact the U.S. holds 25% of the world's prison population? Imagine how many problems could be fixed in this country if the people got as upset over the important stuff as they do over a homophobic pizza shop owner.
Sadly the pizza shop owner isn't even homophobic, bigoted or any of the other names they are being called. And this is how the left reacts.
link?

A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?
are you mad? with out gay customers every ma and pop pizza joint would go under in a new York minute

Congratulations, I guess? I mean, you all look like a bunch of assholes and you're probably getting scammed but....go team?

All in just one day.

are you mad? with out gay customers every ma and pop pizza joint would go under in a new York minute

Lol, 3% of the poplulation?

I think you actually believe that

left right in out....doesn't matter. Trying to put that small business OUT of business was wrong. They have as much right to their beliefs as the very people screaming at them to CHANGE their beliefs OR ELSE.

Glad this happened. I hope they open 3 more pizzarias.

All in just one day.

no pop it's a joke...

• Homophobia – A word that should actually mean having a phobia of people with a same sex attracted. According to Wikipedia the word originated in 1969 to refer to heterosexual men who feared men may mistake them for being homosexual. These days the word is commonly used to refer to anyone who dislikes or disproves of homosexuals, the thinking being that in this enlightened day and age homophobia must be the only explanation if someone disproves of homosexuality. This is stupid..there may be many valid reasons for people to dislike homosexuality, none of which require a fear of homosexuality to justify that dislike.
Stupid uses of English All that is wrong with the world...

The English language is fluid, and meanings of words change as society changes. For example, when I was young, there were completely different meanings for the words "joint, gay, and coke" You can't figure that out? Perhaps you should invite a nice couple over to explain it to you.

left right in out....doesn't matter. Trying to put that small business OUT of business was wrong. They have as much right to their beliefs as the very people screaming at them to CHANGE their beliefs OR ELSE.

what bullshit! no one is trying to make them change their beliefs.

All in just one day.

no pop it's a joke...

Whew, I thought you were already drunk.

It's far to early for that

Except for me

AND, they broke no law, before or after the change!

They don't cater weddings GAY OR STRAIGHT.

What a fake outrage

They are trying to make them go AGAINST their beliefs. Man/woman. Not man/man or woman/woman.
Personally, I don't have a prob with gays or serving them or living with them or loving them as friends. I DO have a problem with them if they try to make me conform to something they believe in that I do not.

All in just one day.

no pop it's a joke...

Except for me
sorry to disappoint you pop but haven't had a drink in years.
cancer did that ,now I take a handful of pills and get no buzz.
I was a weed man any way.

no pop it's a joke...

Except for me

Sorry to hear that Daws, best to Ya.

They are trying to make them go AGAINST their beliefs. Man/woman. Not man/man or woman/woman.
Personally, I don't have a prob with gays or serving them or living with them or loving them as friends. I DO have a problem with them if they try to make me conform to something they believe in that I do not.
that's a touch contradictive....as Christians have been forcing their shit on to people forever..

AND, they broke no law, before or after the change!

They don't cater weddings GAY OR STRAIGHT.

What a fake outrage
so they were not caterers ?

no pop it's a joke...

Except for me

Sorry to hear that Daws, best to Ya.
beats the shit out of the alternative...

Forum List

Back