Sick of Left's constant attacks and lies, donate a quarter million dollars to support IN Pizza place

A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Support Memories Pizza by Lawrence Billy Jones III - GoFundMe

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?

More proof that the supporters of gay rights have won.

As a result of some governor in the middle of no where signing hate legislation and then having to tuck his tail between his legs and retreat, giving his entire party a black eye in the process...losers across the nation are now giving money to a pizza joint in the middle of no where.

I'm not into "winners" and "losers" per say....but it takes a particularly insane view of the world to think your ideology is better off when your representatives have a black eye, other states are hesitating from getting on board the sinking ship, and your constituents are giving money to a pizza joint instead of their possible candidates for office.

I hope they continue to "win" every week until the 2016 election at this rate.

left right in out....doesn't matter. Trying to put that small business OUT of business was wrong. They have as much right to their beliefs as the very people screaming at them to CHANGE their beliefs OR ELSE.

Glad this happened. I hope they open 3 more pizzarias.
what bullshit! no one is trying to make them change their beliefs.

AND, they broke no law, before or after the change!

They don't cater weddings GAY OR STRAIGHT.

What a fake outrage
so they were not caterers ?

They don't cater weddings. They said if anyone, straight or gay, want to pick up pies in the restaurant, they can.

A fund set up by a local radio station for people to donate to if they want to support Memories Pizza, has gotten donations of more than a quarter million dollars.

All in just one day.

Sounds like the left's attacks and lies about every person or business who dares to do anything the left doesn't approve of, are starting to get the attention of normal Americans. And normal Americans don't like it, at all.

I'd be interested to know how many separate donors have given this money. A few big corporations? Or thousands of ordinary individuals giving small amounts each?

Over 9500 individuals donated over $265,000 in 24 hours.

Candycorn finds this amusing. Gee I wonder why? Is it because nobody is donating to Hillary lately?

left right in out....doesn't matter. Trying to put that small business OUT of business was wrong. They have as much right to their beliefs as the very people screaming at them to CHANGE their beliefs OR ELSE.

Glad this happened. I hope they open 3 more pizzarias.
what bullshit! no one is trying to make them change their beliefs.
They are trying to make them go AGAINST their beliefs. Man/woman. Not man/man or woman/woman.
Personally, I don't have a prob with gays or serving them or living with them or loving them as friends. I DO have a problem with them if they try to make me conform to something they believe in that I do not.
that's a touch contradictive....as Christians have been forcing their shit on to people forever..
Yes. They have. Which is why I don't run around calling myself a Christian. I love Christ, though. Just not his followers very much. Kinda like Ghandi. :lol:

All in just one day.

Candycorn finds this amusing. Gee I wonder why? Is it because nobody is donating to Hillary lately?
is that the best you could do? so fucking pathetic

All in just one day.

That nearly 10,000 people could be as gullible as you...the difference is likely that they work for a living.

All in just one day.

As a result of some governor in the middle of no where signing hate legislation and then having to tuck his tail between his legs and retreat, giving his entire party a black eye in the process...losers across the nation are now giving money to a pizza joint in the middle of no where.

I'm not into "winners" and "losers" per say....but it takes a particularly insane view of the world to think your ideology is better off when your representatives have a black eye, other states are hesitating from getting on board the sinking ship, and your constituents are giving money to a pizza joint instead of their possible candidates for office.

Good lord CC. Let's flip the coin, your supporters are destroying a business that DID NOT discriminate.

The law is that they must supply the same services regardless of who wants them.

THEY DONT CATER WEDDINGS. STRAIGHT OR SAME SEX.

It's fake outrage.

All in just one day.

Good lord CC. Let's flip the coin, your supporters are destroying a business that DID NOT discriminate.

The law is that they must supply the same services regardless of who wants them.

It's fake outrage.
Not fake outrage. Its just flat out needing a scapegoat and finding one. But it backfired.

All in just one day.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.
They aren't caterers....so they, IMHO, dishonestly said they wouldn't cater a wedding. You applaud that type of dishonesty?

Anyway, it wasn't hard to see what would happen next. Like that yokel who said he wouldn't hire anyone until Obama left office, the Bundy fellow out in Nevada, Ted Nugent, and Joe the plumber...it's free publicity which was sucked up in whole by the RWNJs.... The kickstarter was probably not expected. I went to their page and their donations are now at $312,782 of $200k....meaning their income taxes are going to be a nightmare next year. Maybe the RWNJs can host a telethon for them to help get someone to prepare their taxes.

All in just one day.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.
They aren't caterers....so they, IMHO, dishonestly said they wouldn't cater a wedding. You applaud that type of dishonesty?

Anyway, it wasn't hard to see what would happen next. Like that yokel who said he wouldn't hire anyone until Obama left office, the Bundy fellow out in Nevada, Ted Nugent, and Joe the plumber...it's free publicity which was sucked up in whole by the RWNJs.... The kickstarter was probably not expected. I went to their page and their donations are now at $312,782 of $200k....meaning their income taxes are going to be a nightmare next year. Maybe the RWNJs can host a telethon for them to help get someone to prepare their taxes.

They could always make a donation to Sandra Fluke so she can buy her birth control. :eusa_angel:

All in just one day.

It's fake outrage.
Not fake outrage. Its just flat out needing a scapegoat and finding one. But it backfired.

You're right...the outrage is real...the cause is fake.

We used to have a saying back in high school about our football team that won something like 2 games ever...

"First we create the hoopla, then we buy into it."

They guy who was on TV claiming he was going to get swallowed by a snake a few months back is envious of the Machiavellian move on the part of Memories pizza. Nicely played.

All in just one day.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

They could always make a donation to Sandra Fluke so she can buy her birth control. :eusa_angel:
Edit...no need

Thanks to the ACA, employers must cover it.

Did you know that the "victorious" Hobby Lobby must now cover 16 different types of contraceptive products? Thank you Mr. President.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

Edit...no need

Thanks to the ACA, employers must cover it.

Did you know that the "victorious" Hobby Lobby must now cover 16 different types of contraceptive products? Thank you Mr. President.

They supplied them before SCOTUS, Hobby Lobby was a win for the right. Nice try though.

The thing I find amazing is that our far right friends contend is "just the left".
However, if some people would pay attention they would have to note that it's not just the left but also the center and also some conservatives.
This isn't about right versus the left, it's really the homophobes versus the non-homophobes.
Go to to this link Civil Rights and see what all polls tell us, this is only a partisan issue for homophobic far right.

All in just one day.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

They asked a young employee. NOT THE OWNER

The thing I find amazing is that our far right friends contend is "just the left".
However, if some people would pay attention they would have to note that it's not just the left but also the center and also some conservatives.
This isn't about right versus the left, it's really the homophobes versus the non-homophobes.
Go to to this link Civil Rights and see what all polls tell us, this is only a partisan issue for homophobic far right.

Arghhhh, you can disagree without destroying a family business WHO DID NOTHING WRONG.

All in just one day.

It's fake outrage.

You're right...the outrage is real...the cause is fake.

We used to have a saying back in high school about our football team that won something like 2 games ever...

"First we create the hoopla, then we buy into it."

They guy who was on TV claiming he was going to get swallowed by a snake a few months back is envious of the Machiavellian move on the part of Memories pizza. Nicely played.
Im surprised Donald Trump didn't throw in about $50,000.

This country is chock full of stupid people around every corner. The biggest issue of the day that has the entire country riled up are the bigoted comments of a pizza parlor owner in Bumfuck, Indiana. On the left you have morons making death threats to the owners; on the right you have idiots with apparently more money than they need since they're willing to throw it away on donating to a pizza parlor owner they don't even know.

Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the revelation the NSA had been lying to us for years and was actually spying on us all? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the federal government bailing out their one percenter Wall Street buddies with our tax dollars? Wouldn't it have been great if people got this upset over the TSA, abusive police forces, civil asset forfeitures, border patrol checkpoints nowhere near the border, and the fact the U.S. holds 25% of the world's prison population? Imagine how many problems could be fixed in this country if the people got as upset over the important stuff as they do over a homophobic pizza shop owner.
Shit, people still have dog fights. Why arent we upset over that? How can you sleep at night knowing this fact?

All in just one day.

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

You need to give some more to this worthy cause.....

It's fake outrage.

Yeah, I know.

You need to give some more to this worthy cause.....

OK! Will do!

Forum List

Back