Sick Of Waiting, Woman Takes Down South Carolina Confederate Flag Herself:

You gotta love the hypocrisy of liberals. They can't stand the mere sight of a flag that isn't in line with their political Agenda, yet have no hesitation in displaying their faggot rainbow flags everywhere when they know it offends many people.
Well. I cannot say that I agree with the gay lifestyle. It runs counter to my conservative Christian upbringing. Sorry, that is just the way it is. But I don't stand in judgement of those who apparently cannot help themselves and fall into that way of life. They are no threat to me.

You say they have a rainbow flag? Well, that flag is not one with a history of violence and hate tied to it. The Confederate flag does have such a history and everywhere it is displayed it is meant to send this unmistakeable message:White Supremacy now and forever!

The rainbow flag represents the pro-queer agenda. It represents condoning and acceptance of homosexuality and promotes sexual promiscuity. That agenda has been the main cause for the spread of HIV and AIDS throughout the world. What do you think has caused more suffering and death in the last 30 years, some racist hillbillies and their displaying an old flag, or the spread of AIDS by homosexuals? So the Fag flag may not have violence and hate tied to it, but it sure does have irresponsibility, selfishness, and AIDS tied to it.

You gotta love the hypocrisy of liberals. They can't stand the mere sight of a flag that isn't in line with their political Agenda, yet have no hesitation in displaying their faggot rainbow flags everywhere when they know it offends many people.
Well. I cannot say that I agree with the gay lifestyle. It runs counter to my conservative Christian upbringing. Sorry, that is just the way it is. But I don't stand in judgement of those who apparently cannot help themselves and fall into that way of life. They are no threat to me.

You say they have a rainbow flag? Well, that flag is not one with a history of violence and hate tied to it. The Confederate flag does have such a history and everywhere it is displayed it is meant to send this unmistakeable message:White Supremacy now and forever!
What's behind the history of the American Flag ? All flags have multiple characteristics about them, and so people must weigh the balance within those characteristics when they look at them flying in historical context. You say it says to many that it means White Supremacy now and forever ? But does it really mean to many just that (or) is it meant to many as just a part of all of our history now, and that if it is of course a part of history here, then many would think that when it is threatened by an agenda that has many wrongs involved in that agenda as well, shouldn't it be defended when being attacked by those who are not always right in what they do also in America ?

It's like I say or think upon many things in such matters, where as exactly what are you replacing one over the another with if they mean something outside of their historical context ? Keep all flags in historical context, and there shouldn't be any problems. It's when a flag is raised outside of an historical context, and it is separated from it's history to be used currently for something else or a new flag is raised is when I think it becomes a problem or a problem could occur depending on the meaning that is given to it. The confederate flag in my opinion should never fly solo in historical context, and therefore it should be flown always with the American flag in a crossing of the staffs fashion when ever it is displayed on monuments or in museums. If on a single staff, then the American Flag is 1st and the Confederate flag second on monuments and in museums with a single staff. The reason for this is to show that a battle took place between the two flags, and between the opponents representing the flags in which flew in the time period during the battle that had taken place. This way the flag does not stand alone as if it was given some sort of proportionate win in the battle between the two, and instead it had been defeated in the war in which the flag was flown in. This is the way the flag should fly and be protected in that setting always as a part of our history in America.

Last edited:

The rainbow flag represents the pro-queer agenda. It represents condoning and acceptance of homosexuality and promotes sexual promiscuity. That agenda has been the main cause for the spread of HIV and AIDS throughout the world. What do you think has caused more suffering and death in the last 30 years, some racist hillbillies and their displaying an old flag, or the spread of AIDS by homosexuals? So the Fag flag may not have violence and hate tied to it, but it sure does have irresponsibility, selfishness, and AIDS tied to it.

I want it banned. I along will millions of people finds it Offensive and anyone flying it be finned

No one is afraid of you guys, JimBowie, not in the least. What a Mighty Girl picture.

Sick Of Waiting, Woman Takes Down South Carolina Confederate Flag Herself
A pro-flag rally is planned for later on Saturday.
THINKPROGRESS.ORG

She broke the law in protest, she gets arrested. She does the crime, she does the time.

Nothing heroic, nothing very smart, just doing what she wants. A Democratic governor put up the flag, it will be a Republican governor that will have it removed...legally.
Her action is heroic, your denunciation is cowardly. Fact of the matter, bub.

How is it heroic? She broke the law. I don't care about the flag coming down, that isn't the issue with me, it is breaking a law. You do not like laws good for you.

Lots of ways to take the flag down besides climbing the pole, that was probably the most dangerous but it got her cheap publicity. She didn't risk her life out of necessity, she didn't save anyone, it was foolish. Not heroic.

That's the fact of the matter bubba.

I want it banned. I along will millions of people finds it Offensive and anyone flying it be finned
Are you being ironic or serious?

You right wing bahs-turds place too little value on human life. By doing so, yours is devalued. Obviously you aren't a Christian. Followers of Christ aren't so cavalier about killing someone for taking down a flag. You Godless cretins will have your place in the lake of fire!

Human life has no value in and of itself. It only has value when that life is lived properly and by the right Morals and Values. Other than that we're all just wastes of flesh and oxygen.

I'm not a Christian. I believe organized religion is one of the greatest threats to society today. I believe in private spirituality and a personal connection to the Divine.

If promoting proper society gets me sent yo Hell, I'll be happy to swim in that lake of fire for all eternity

Speak for yourself in regards to the value of human life, not all of humanity. How can you set the standards for human worthiness
in terms of living properly, having the right morals and values when you unabashedly embrace an icon, the rebel flag, which is essentially the antithesis of all those virtues. Hooded murderers and their descendants have used that emblem of terror in and out of their white sheet uniforms to make a statement. Skinheads, American Nazis, the KKK and the CCC all rally behind the trademark of hatred and intolerance known as the Confederate Battle flag. Who among them are living proper lives tending towards high morality and values? Their extent of their brand of "conservatism" turns upon the hope of maintaining White supremacy by any means necessary!

Fortunately for mankind, you are not the arbiter of who is fit to live or not. However, your mindset is duly noted. Those of us blessed with discernment can see Nazi like parallels in your thought processes. Life unworthy of life was the creed by which Hitler began his murderous rampage. Your narratives suggest you would follow similar tactics given the opportunity,

You are not a Christian? I am not surprised. Adherence to Christian dogma usually requires one to be more altruistic and loving towards his/her fellow humans. The Christian Nazis of Germany certainly shot that theory out of the water as did the Southern Baptists who sang loudly in church on Sunday and murdered blacks in their spare time! WHen those murderers died, I wonder what they had to say when they were denied entrance to Heaven.

No one is afraid of you guys, JimBowie, not in the least. What a Mighty Girl picture.

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

She broke the law in protest, she gets arrested. She does the crime, she does the time.

Nothing heroic, nothing very smart, just doing what she wants. A Democratic governor put up the flag, it will be a Republican governor that will have it removed...legally.

How is it heroic? She broke the law. I don't care about the flag coming down, that isn't the issue with me, it is breaking a law. You do not like laws good for you.

Lots of ways to take the flag down besides climbing the pole, that was probably the most dangerous but it got her cheap publicity. She didn't risk her life out of necessity, she didn't save anyone, it was foolish. Not heroic.

Progressive assclowns do not care about the law. All they care about is their agenda. It doesn't matter if it promoted by legal or illegal means.

The same assclowns pretending to suddenly be offended by a flag that has been around for a hundred and fifty plus years, are the same ones waiving an equally offensive rainbow flag.

It's not unlike the Civil War; you do something illegal and you take the consequences.

Well, where is the rainbow flag prominently displayed on public property?

So much for rule of law if your not getting what you want just take matters into your own hands.

Is there a reason it should be? Don't think many soldiers died on a battlefield somewhere carrying or following one.

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

Progressive assclowns do not care about the law. All they care about is their agenda. It doesn't matter if it promoted by legal or illegal means.

The same assclowns pretending to suddenly be offended by a flag that has been around for a hundred and fifty plus years, are the same ones waiving an equally offensive rainbow flag.

A number of prominent republicans have said the flag should come down. Those republican voices might be new to the protest, but blacks and a host of other well meaning citizens have been calling for the confederate rag to be removed for decades. They aren't calling for banning the terrorist icon completely, they just want it to be removed from prominent public display on public properties. Proponents of rebel flag waving can join their gay counterparts in waving their respective flags until they are blue in the face.

The laws promulgated to protect CSA flag on the capitol grounds of SC have not been violated for 150 years. That shows a lot of patience and tolerance for a terrorist icon and symbol of hate. Respect for the law is foremost in bringing the flag down, otherwise it would have been destroyed long ago. It's time for a change!

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

A number of prominent republicans have said the flag should come down. Those republican voices might be new to the protest, but blacks and a host of other well meaning citizens have been calling for the confederate rag to be removed for decades. They aren't calling for banning the terrorist icon completely, they just want it to be removed from prominent public display on public properties. Proponents of rebel flag waving can join their gay counterparts in waving their respective flags until they are blue in the face.

The laws promulgated to protect CSA flag on the capitol grounds of SC have not been violated for 150 years. That shows a lot of patience and tolerance for a terrorist icon and symbol of hate. Respect for the law is foremost in bringing the flag down, otherwise it would have been destroyed long ago. It's time for a change!

So a couple of hundred years from now, when America is a wasteland and liberals are in their utopia, the US flag will be seen in the same way, and they will demand its removal from any war monuments. Do you think it would be a good thing for the US flag to be taken down at all cemeteries and memorials, just because some people are offended by it? Even though all those soldiers died fighting for their country, and the flag that represented it?

Is there a reason it should be? Don't think many soldiers died on a battlefield somewhere carrying or following one.
If the rainbow flag isn't displayed prominently and permanently on public property you don't have a complaint. The terrorist CSA flag is permanently displayed on public property. That is the reason a growing number of people want it removed, not banned. You can still drive your '59 Caddy onto state property outfitted with CSA license plates and flags on 6 ft poles attached to both bumpers.

Speak for yourself in regards to the value of human life, not all of humanity. How can you set the standards for human worthiness
in terms of living properly, having the right morals and values when you unabashedly embrace an icon, the rebel flag, which is essentially the antithesis of all those virtues. Hooded murderers and their descendants have used that emblem of terror in and out of their white sheet uniforms to make a statement. Skinheads, American Nazis, the KKK and the CCC all rally behind the trademark of hatred and intolerance known as the Confederate Battle flag. Who among them are living proper lives tending towards high morality and values? Their extent of their brand of "conservatism" turns upon the hope of maintaining White supremacy by any means necessary!

Fortunately for mankind, you are not the arbiter of who is fit to live or not. However, your mindset is duly noted. Those of us blessed with discernment can see Nazi like parallels in your thought processes. Life unworthy of life was the creed by which Hitler began his murderous rampage. Your narratives suggest you would follow similar tactics given the opportunity,

You are not a Christian? I am not surprised. Adherence to Christian dogma usually requires one to be more altruistic and loving towards his/her fellow humans. The Christian Nazis of Germany certainly shot that theory out of the water as did the Southern Baptists who sang loudly in church on Sunday and murdered blacks in their spare time! WHen those murderers died, I wonder what they had to say when they were denied entrance to Heaven.

I don't set the standard for humanity.... Our ancestors did thousands of years ago.

I would follow a similar tactic but probably worse in the eyes of people like you.

If you're what Heaven is full of, I don't want to be there. I'd prefer Valhalla or Hell.

If the rainbow flag isn't displayed prominently and permanently on public property you don't have a complaint. The terrorist CSA flag is permanently displayed on public property. That is the reason a growing number of people want it removed, not banned. You can still drive your '59 Caddy onto state property outfitted with CSA license plates and flags on 6 ft poles attached to both bumpers.

I'm not the one complaining. The civil war is a huge part of American history. The U.S. Flag should never be taken down from sites that honor soldiers who dies under it, I think that same respect should be shown for the Confederate soldiers, even if they were wrong in their ideals and even though they lost the war.

So a couple of hundred years from now, when America is a wasteland and liberals are in their utopia, the US flag will be seen in the same way, and they will demand its removal from any war monuments. Do you think it would be a good thing for the US flag to be taken down at all cemeteries and memorials, just because some people are offended by it? Even though all those soldiers died fighting for their country, and the flag that represented it?

Do you know that the 50 starred flag in use to day has a short history? The present flag has only been around since 1959.
Now that flag with 48 stars had some bad history but saw the integration of the armed forces. Some histories of US flags with less stars were as scurrilous as that of the CSA flag. However, you won't find many of those flapping in the wind.I believe there are two Iwo Jima monuments displaying 48 star flags .

THINKPROGRESS.ORG
Good for her...a nice touch of civil disobedience just like MLK Jr preached. Notice hoe she treated that rag with more respect than it deserved and politely and calmly gave herself up to the police. This should start a daily or weekly event by more...just like the lunch counter protests.

Forum List

Back