Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

You should read your fallow rightists’ posts blaming Islam and Muslims for the October 7th attack, advancing lies about Hamas and innocent Palestinian civilians being ‘the same,’ and lies about innocent Palestinian civilians ‘supporting’ Hamas and ‘deserving’ of the death and destruction visited upon them.
As usual we are getting different sides on who is guilty of atrocities. The United States up to now has been pure Pro Israel. Even with Obama stiffing Netanyahu. What we are seeing from the protest/riots is a potential game changer on allegiances for the future.

As usual we are getting different sides on who is guilty of atrocities. The United States up to now has been pure Pro Israel. Even with Obama stiffing Netanyahu. What we are seeing from the protest/riots is a potential game changer on allegiances for the future.
Maybe these Libs should read more and see that Gazans and Hamas are one in the same

Not how slander works.

You would have to show they reasonably "knew" that wasn't antisemitic and maliciously tried ro cause harm. Opinions are not slander.
It's blatantly obvious, tard. It's obvious they colluded together to do this.

Major advertisers on X announced the suspension of marketing on the social media platform on Friday, coming after Musk faced backlash for agreeing with a post on X that glorified a deeply rooted antisemitic conspiracy theory, calling the bigoted statement “actual truth.” The advertisers pausing ads on the platform included Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount, Sony, Lionsgate, Apple, and IBM.
They had to check with their right wing talking heads to find out how to agree with Musk. See: azog

Because Musk is a conservative; because Musk has allowed rightwing hate speech to flourish on X, rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

And when rightwing hate speech turns antisemitic, the hypocrisy of the right silences conservatives.
It's not hate speech it's accurate. Now some of the stuff jews say about whites in genocidal hate speech.

You should read your fallow rightists’ posts blaming Islam and Muslims for the October 7th attack, advancing lies about Hamas and innocent Palestinian civilians being ‘the same,’ and lies about innocent Palestinian civilians ‘supporting’ Hamas and ‘deserving’ of the death and destruction visited upon them.

Hamas is more like Israel and the West Bank settlers. That's why there's no support for Hamas in the Arab world.

Netanyahu opposes any peace agreement with the Palestinians or any 2 state solution. He wants genocide. That's why Obama stiffed Netanyahu.

Israel is no better than Hamas.

candycorn, you definitely have stood firm for israel.
Hamas is more like Israel and the West Bank settlers. That's why there's no support for Hamas in the Arab world.

Most arab nations do support hamas. They just don't want the gaza people to invade their land. The other ME nations like to watch the carnage from afar.

Netanyahu opposes any peace agreement with the Palestinians or any 2 state solution. He wants genocide. That's why Obama stiffed Netanyahu.

Israel is no better than Hamas.
I am not giving the okay to the Israeli government. They are like any other government in that there can be some dirt in it. We have it here. Extra helpings of dirt. Israel is alone. Its decisions made easier by the Islamic decisions over decades. I do not know if there will be genocide. Thats a sensitive word. At some point Israel may just clear areas out and have a buffer zone. And that is not going to make people happy.

I'm a liberal ... a woman has a right to her own womb ... trash the controlled substances act completely and ... er ... I guess we already let the draft dodgers back home ... one out of three better then nothing ... Democrat platform in 1972 ...

The mistake you've made is I respect conservatives ... and freely admit they are right half the time ... I lived a couple years in rural Iowa, real easy to love them folks, no matter their politics ...

How else do you think I know what's wrong with liberals? ... sheesh ... "takes one to know one" ... I thought that was obvious ...

Forum List

Back