Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

Elon Musk posted this:

View attachment 860335

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

Why aren’t you two (and others) calling for a boycott of Twitter/X?

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.
Get educated on the topic of my friend. Would you call Nat turner and his slave revolt followers monsters for killing white people? Maybe have some more nuance because Palestinians in Gaza live like slaves, they literally can’t move outside of the country. And what you saw on October 7 was similar to Nat turners slave revolt. That’s according to the Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein.

For decades, leading up to October 7 the Israeli government had a ruthless, brutal and racist policy toward Palestinians based on jewish supremacy.

So you’re support of Israel flies in the face of traditional liberal values, and you are indeed opposed by a huge number of Democrats and even some Republicans in this country.

You ll deny anything. Do you not admit that Democrats have marched 100s of times and Jewish kids don’t feel safe in universities? You’re also on the side of Hamas. Typical Herr Lesh
That’s the fear mongering from the media, trying to brainwash you. And the fact, sire that it is the Jewish people who are the most loud voices when it comes to support in Palestine. Even if the Grand Central terminal in New York City, where the subway was shut down it was hundreds of Jews who led and started that event.

Try and get more nuanced viewpoints when it comes to Israel and Palestine. Because you are being sad propaganda. And if you believe that your own fellow Americans are bigoted, then you have been corrupted but you can change for the better by watching alternative media sources. Don’t believe the hype.

Get educated on the topic of my friend. Would you call Nat turner and his slave revolt followers monsters for killing white people? Maybe have some more nuance because Palestinians in Gaza live like slaves, they literally can’t move outside of the country. And what you saw on October 7 was similar to Nat turners slave revolt. That’s according to the Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein.

For decades, leading up to October 7 the Israeli government had a ruthless, brutal and racist policy toward Palestinians based on jewish supremacy.

So you’re support of Israel flies in the face of traditional liberal values, and you are indeed opposed by a huge number of Democrats and even some Republicans in this country.

Yes. Nat Turner was a murderer… just like Hamas

Obviously that is not the plan, as anyone can see by their targeted operations and low body count in such a densely populated area.
According to the Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein, the October 7 attack was a response to decades of Palestinians affectively living as slaves. And for you to claim to be this liberal BLM type of guy, but to be a Mega supporter of Israel, is in the least hypocrisy and worst something much more sinister

Do you think Nat turner was a terrorist?

Under the Geneva convention Palestinians have a right to resist, and they are living like slaves today. Jewish supremacy is practiced in Israel according to professor Finkelstein. So if you want to support Jewish supremacy you will be called out on it.

As usual, I would expect a trolling response by you inclusive of personal attacks where you do not respond to the subject matter.

The truth will set you free

Elon Musk posted this:

View attachment 860335

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

Why aren’t you two (and others) calling for a boycott of Twitter/X?

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.

Your unwavering support of all things left is responsible for the torture and death of countless Jews.

By the way, I don’t think that Mr. Musk made a proper response to the guy making a comment about Jews on X. I don’t think musk is anti-Semitic though. In general, I have a big-time problem with people accusing others of racism based on one comment , it’s really not good for the country. It’s embarrassing. Like there’s people who say bad things about Muslims or even Islam but they would work with a Muslim. They would hire a Muslim so there’s a lot more to the picture in these conversations

You just can’t judge somebody based on one comment I guarantee if musk was asked the question if he is against all Jews, the answer would be no.

I also don’t agree with Teslas treatment of its workers ….not allowing a Union and not Paying good wages compared to the previous generations of steel and Auto plants in America.

But I greatly respect Elon musk for liberating Twitter. And so as we have free speech here we can agree with each other on certain things, and disagree on others. Hopefully do so in a civilized matter.

Originally posted by Roosevelt
By the way, I don’t think that Mr. Musk made a proper response to the guy making a comment about Jews on X.

So go ahead and disprove his statement that the jewish american community fought tooth and nail to flood America with non-whites.

Originallly posted by lesh
Yes. Nat Turner was a murderer… just like Hamas

And rightly so.

When you are oppressed by a christian supremacist state (19th century America) or a jewish supremacist state (21th century Israel) you have no other option but to confront the enemy and shoot to kill.

So you do not count Mossad having all the details in advance, and the Israelis ordering a Stand Down , as worth reference as huge contributory factors ?
Cheery picking plus Deflection I guess .

I would love to see your source on this garbage that keep getting posted by Hamas sympathizers. i just know it is a pathetic fabrication without any basis in reality.

According to the Jewish professor Norman Finkelstein, the October 7 attack was a response to decades of Palestinians affectively living as slaves. And for you to claim to be this liberal BLM type of guy, but to be a Mega supporter of Israel, is in the least hypocrisy and worst something much more sinister

Do you think Nat turner was a terrorist?

Under the Geneva convention Palestinians have a right to resist, and they are living like slaves today. Jewish supremacy is practiced in Israel according to professor Finkelstein. So if you want to support Jewish supremacy you will be called out on it.

As usual, I would expect a trolling response by you inclusive of personal attacks where you do not respond to the subject matter.

The truth will set you free
Who is the Palestinian Prime Minister that signed the Geneva Conventions?

Did Israel ratify those sections of the protocol?

So go ahead and disprove his statement that the jewish american community fought tooth and nail to flood America with non-whites.
I don’t think that’s what he was saying, rather that perhaps he feels that some Jews are anti-white. I wouldn’t make that type of comment though or agree with the message that musk agreed with on Twitter.

My own opinion on immigration is, of course we are a country of immigrants. People from all over the world. And there’s tons of non-white Christians who are my brothers in faith.… if you look at king Arthur’s round table there was said to be a black member.

Catholicism is very rich in Africa.

Forum List

Back