Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

Elon Musk posted this:

View attachment 860335

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

Why aren’t you two (and others) calling for a boycott of Twitter/X?

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.
Do you know who the Jews are? Please name all of them. I'll wait.

I'm a Christian who is opposed to genocide. Don't you see what is going on? If they can force more Palestinians out and kill enough of them, Israel will resettle Gaza. That's the plan from the beginning.
The Palestinian population is growing. Genocide is a terrible lie.

I'm a Christian who is opposed to genocide. Don't you see what is going on? If they can force more Palestinians out and kill enough of them, Israel will resettle Gaza. That's the plan from the beginning.
And there’s offshore oil and gas now so…

The right’s unwarranted hatred and bigotry directed at Muslims, rekindled and inflamed the consequence of the Hamas attack, is an example of the rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

Conservatives are willing to ignore or tolerate antisemitic hate speech to facilitate the hate speech they approve of.

"Unwarranted". Lol!!
Show me some other culture around the world today where people will kill themselves in order to kill others. All throughout the Hamas videos you'll hear the familliar cries of 'allahu akbar'. These people are a death cult.

Originally posted by Odanny
Major advertisers on X announced the suspension of marketing on the social media platform on Friday, coming after Musk faced backlash for agreeing with a post on X that glorified a deeply rooted antisemitic conspiracy theory, calling the bigoted statement “actual truth.” The advertisers pausing ads on the platform included Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount, Sony, Lionsgate, Apple, and IBM.

The mass killing of european Jews during WWII and the fact that most jewish-american communities lobbied hard to change US laws and allow millions of non-whites to immigrate to America are undeniable historical facts.

If the latter is a "conspiracy theory" so is the former.

I just don't think this issue has anything to do with Israel.

If Israel wasn't racist to the bone, if it was a non-supremacist jewish state I would support its existence regardless of the jewish american crusade to destroy America's racial composition.

Last edited:
A lot of people hate Israel for all the wrong reasons. They don't give a rat's ass about the sad spectacle of european Jews confining the native population of Palestine into racial enclaves and killing them by the thousands.

The only reason they have a problem with Israel is the crucial role US Jews played in the browning of America.

These individuals can't think right, at least the way I see the whole issue.

Forum List

Back