Simple question simpletons

You libs on this forum have accused us cons of being FOX news sycophant's, and drinking fox cool aid; and not being able to thing for ourselves b/c of fox news, How come so many of us are leaving? fox's ratings have tanked, and for good reason.
Someone on a different corner has the "good stuff" now?

Yes, after they took away the phone booths, screenal space should be treated like a drug.

I no longer watch any news outlet except for a few minutes of "Fox & Friends" while eating breakfast.

When President Trump ceases to be President on January 20 (or even earlier), I guess that FOX will concentrate on criticizing the Biden administration.

That will be a healthy development, for all the other news media will be cheerleaders for President Biden (and especially for Vice President Harris), just as they were during the eight years of President Obama.

You libs on this forum have accused us cons of being FOX news sycophant's, and drinking fox cool aid; and not being able to thing for ourselves b/c of fox news, How come so many of us are leaving?
fox's ratings have tanked, and for good reason?

Because Trump told you to turn against FOX. FOX dipped its toe into reality, and Trump couldn't stand it. There's no one and nothing Trumpkins won't turn against at a signal from Desperate Don. That includes FOX, John McCain, Jim Mattis, and even democracy itself.

Dirt sells

But with Trump out of the picture, and Biden doing everything right 100% of the time, how will they sell more dirt?

Will they continue to focus on Trump after he leaves, or turn their attention to the Senate to demonize the GOP there?

I don't think demonizing the Senate will be as sellable as hate for Trump, but we shall see.

72 million voters and not a single burned downed building
Doesn't seem to meet your narrative
No one burned down buildings after Clinton lost either. No one was going to burn down anything had Biden lost.

My narrative is that people don’t burn things down because they lose elections.

In Aug, Sept and October, Trump bashed FOX News, claiming, "It's not working for us." Now - as FOX loses viewers - the OP boasts how fiercely independent Trumpies are for turning their backs on FOX. You know, 'cause they "think for themselves".

You libs on this forum have accused us cons of being FOX news sycophant's, and drinking fox cool aid; and not being able to thing for ourselves b/c of fox news, How come so many of us are leaving?

Because Trump told you to turn against FOX. FOX dipped its toe into reality, and Trump couldn't stand it. There's no one and nothing Trumpkins won't turn against at a signal from Desperate Don. That includes FOX, John McCain, Jim Mattis, and even democracy itself.

No,watching FUX made me turn off FUX.

In Aug, Sept and October, Trump bashed FOX News, claiming, "It's not working for us." Now - as FOX loses viewers - the OP boasts how fiercely independent Trumpies are for turning their backs on FOX. You know, 'cause they "think for themselves".
Thinking Error: Hopover
You're hopping your problem over onto me

Dirt sells

But with Trump out of the picture, and Biden doing everything right 100% of the time, how will they sell more dirt?

Will they continue to focus on Trump after he leaves, or turn their attention to the Senate to demonize the GOP there?

I don't think demonizing the Senate will be as sellable as hate for Trump, but we shall see.
As everything collapses under Biden and demunists, Pravda will blame it on trump. Standard operating procedure.

He broke from the Jonestown-ian bargain Trump has made with his supporters. They stopped drinking the Kool-Aid. You're asking for your 185,000th round. Trump's refusal to admit he lost the election was apparently a bridge too far.

Forum List

Back