Since nobody else has the courage to say this, I will.

Sadly, to a racist it's all in a day's work. Kill him then drag him down the road a few miles for good measure.

Yep, that's the little boy photo that was released to the media. Zimmerman killed the NO LIMIT NIGGA version.

No, Zimmerman killed the "I'm fucking dying to use my new 'stand my ground' privileges' version.

Fakem'sPhazer has decided it.

No need for a trial.

The verdict is in. And the verdict upholds the presumption of guilt.

As far as were concerned if you look white you are white. Zimmerman looks white to me. I dont care about the semantics. Black people think hes white, and he is.

What about when you look black, but act white. Then what?

Then you are ridiculed and called Uppity.

Most people don't want to talk about this topic not because they supposedly don't have courage to do so. They just don't know how to word it all without the "you are racist" finger being pointed at them.

If you're not afraid of being called a racist then it's easy to talk about......problem is nobody will listen to anyone once they start race-baiting. It's an easy out. They don't have to back up their bogus beliefs when they do that.

Where the hell have you been? In a hole? Black on black killings has been reported time and time again. Now, Zimmerman harassing that 'young black kid' as you say was one of the most covered story's in decades.

At the end of the day we all know hes gonna walk out of the court room, because of white privledge.

Hate to tell you......but Zimmerman is a Chicano......and he's going to go down....Obama is going to make sure of it.

This is a matter for Florida courts where Obama and the federal government have no jurisdiction. Surely you know that.

Oh wait, I forgot. You conservatives have given Obama superpowers..

Where the hell have you been? In a hole? Black on black killings has been reported time and time again. Now, Zimmerman harassing that 'young black kid' as you say was one of the most covered story's in decades.

At the end of the day we all know hes gonna walk out of the court room, because of white privledge.

Hate to tell you......but Zimmerman is a Chicano......and he's going to go down....Obama is going to make sure of it.

Yes, Zimmerman is being railroaded.

This is a matter for Florida courts where Obama and the federal government have no jurisdiction. Surely you know that.

Heh, you live in a fantasy world.

Yep, that's the little boy photo that was released to the media. Zimmerman killed the NO LIMIT NIGGA version.

No, Zimmerman killed the "I'm fucking dying to use my new 'stand my ground' privileges' version.

No need for a trial.

One ridiculous and presumptive comment "Zimmerman killed the NO LIMIT NIGGA version" deserves another.

What about when you look black, but act white. Then what?

Then you are ridiculed and called Uppity.

Most people don't want to talk about this topic not because they supposedly don't have courage to do so. They just don't know how to word it all without the "you are racist" finger being pointed at them.

If you're not afraid of being called a racist then it's easy to talk about......problem is nobody will listen to anyone once they start race-baiting. It's an easy out. They don't have to back up their bogus beliefs when they do that.

It's not necessarily being "afraid" of being called a racist either. People choose their battles. Sometimes..just drive bys are sufficient and they let everyone else duke it out. :eusa_whistle:

No, that would be you imagining that the federal government is going to interfere with a state prosecution and risk jeopardizing the case against Zimmerman.

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC-300x225.jpg

My 19 year old son has posted his pic on facebook dozens of times in this very same pose. He's white and a college football player.

I'm missing your point.

Not really. Your point is, you're a racist and in your world the young black kid always deserves to get shot.

Last edited:

No need for a trial.

One ridiculous and presumptive comment "Zimmerman killed the NO LIMIT NIGGA version" deserves another.

No no. The asshole LaKunta offered up the false image of Trayvon as a young kid. It wasn't the young child who engaged with Zimmerman. It was the one whose facebook image reflected a more "thug's life" persona, the SELF described No Limit Nigga. But YOU applauded that bullshit from LaKunta.

You got REFUTED by the FACTUAL comment about the ACTUAL Trayvon who was involved in the incident. Not a child for whom a time machine would have been required. But the "No Limit" young man.

And noting that does NOT justify YOUR stupid pre-trial verdict.

Zimmerman may or may not be guilty of a number of crimes. But until the evidence is actually presented -- all of the legally admissible evidence, that is -- at a trial of fair minded jurors adhering to the actual law and trying to DO JUSTICE, there is no valid verdict.

Your justification is hollow.

No, that would be you imagining that the federal government is going to interfere with a state prosecution and risk jeopardizing the case against Zimmerman.

Yeah, it will all be out in the open, transparent, just like Benghazi.

He's white and Hispanic. Are you sure it's white privilege? Also, how many kids were shot in Chicago the same weekend as Treyvonne? It took 500 plus for the Obama Admin to take notice and that was only because the young black girl shot had performed in DC at Inaugratuon 2 weeks earlier...hard to ignore that one.

Why is Chicago always mentioned? It's mentioned only because Obama worked there. Chicago does have problems with gun violence, but it's not even one of the top 10 cities for gun violence.

They werent making a huge issue about gun control until Sandy Hook came up, and lets face it these weren't Black kids that were shot.

Black youth have been getting murdered in the streets for decades, and few people even give a crap, but when its White kids being shot up in school then that is what tilts the political issue of them pursuing gun control.

Its not just the inner city that needs to be disarmed, but also the Elmer fuds out there like Zimmerman, prowling around like a vulture just to harass a young black kid who was tired of being mistreated. Cant even take his whooping like a man, and has to pull out a gun to shoot a teenager. What a coward.

Black kids are getting shot up by other black kids; i.e., black criminals. Nobody says anything because to take note of the epidemic of crime in our black communities is *racist*.

Zimmerman is being crucified because he dares to be a non-black who killed a black..which is unusual, and therefore suspect.

Address your own shit in your own communities, and stop pretending it has anything to do with people who don't live there, you worthless fuck.

Forum List

Back