Since nobody else has the courage to say this, I will.

They werent making a huge issue about gun control until Sandy Hook came up, and lets face it these weren't Black kids that were shot.

Black youth have been getting murdered in the streets for decades, and few people even give a crap, but when its White kids being shot up in school then that is what tilts the political issue of them pursuing gun control.

Its not just the inner city that needs to be disarmed, but also the Elmer fuds out there like Zimmerman, prowling around like a vulture just to harass a young black kid who was tired of being mistreated. Cant even take his whooping like a man, and has to pull out a gun to shoot a teenager. What a coward.

Where the hell have you been? In a hole? Black on black killings has been reported time and time again. Now, Zimmerman harassing that 'young black kid' as you say was one of the most covered story's in decades.

At the end of the day we all know hes gonna walk out of the court room, because of white privledge.

Define 'priviledge,' you ignorant twat.

They werent making a huge issue about gun control until Sandy Hook came up, and lets face it these weren't Black kids that were shot.

Black youth have been getting murdered in the streets for decades, and few people even give a crap, but when its White kids being shot up in school then that is what tilts the political issue of them pursuing gun control.

Its not just the inner city that needs to be disarmed, but also the Elmer fuds out there like Zimmerman, prowling around like a vulture just to harass a young black kid who was tired of being mistreated. Cant even take his whooping like a man, and has to pull out a gun to shoot a teenager. What a coward.

Elmer furs? Could there be a dog whistle in there against White Hispanics? Hhhmmmm???

trayvon-martin

Sad...

Where the hell have you been? In a hole? Black on black killings has been reported time and time again. Now, Zimmerman harassing that 'young black kid' as you say was one of the most covered story's in decades.

At the end of the day we all know hes gonna walk out of the court room, because of white privledge.

You realize of course like Obama.. white mother black father,
Zimmerman's father is white but his mother is from Peru.

As far as were concerned if you look white you are white. Zimmerman looks white to me. I dont care about the semantics. Black people think hes white, and he is.

We all know that White kids that do something dumb like steal or break something on their 1st offense get off with probation, but if its a black youth that does it they get the book thrown at them. The legal system in america is racist against blacks. they are trying to lock up as many blacks as they possibly can. Its the police, prosecutors, and judges.

Peru? Got any "credible" proof?

As far as were concerned if you look white you are white. Zimmerman looks white to me. I dont care about the semantics. Black people think hes white, and he is.

What about when you look black, but act white. Then what?

The left's propaganda is wearing thin. Anybody think the tree hugging vegan nut case in Conn was a republican? How about the Ft. Hood shooter or the Tucson shooter or the pink haired freakazoid who shot up a movie theater? If the left could make a case that they were NRA members or Tea Party people or even republicans we would have heard it a long time ago.

If a jury finds zimmerman innocent ghetto dwellers can always riot, loot, and burn their own neighborhoods..........to raise awareness........lol

Hopefully not. He's guilty as all hell and Trayvon's murder has received a lot of attention. The evidence is stacked pretty heavily against Zimmerman. The fact that he's a confirmed nutter and a total asshole doesn't bode well for him.

I'm hopeful that real justice will prevail this time (but I can understand why you're not holding your breath for it)

Hopefully not. He's guilty as all hell and Trayvon's murder has received a lot of attention. The evidence is stacked pretty heavily against Zimmerman. The fact that he's a confirmed nutter and a total asshole doesn't bode well for him.

I'm hopeful that real justice will prevail this time (but I can understand why you're not holding your breath for it)

How do you know this? Do you have some information on the case that hasn't been released from the police?

Peru? Got any "credible" proof?

Yep... A long form birth certificate and consistencies in his autobiographies. I mean, it's not like there is a published version saying he was born in Kenya and then another saying he was born in Hawaii.

It's no secret money talks.

Been going on for millennia.

I am glad you brought this issue up. Let's see, the media has been ignoring black people being shot up for decades, but when white people at Sandy Hook get shot up, it gets coverage. Guess who controls the media? Democrats!!! The mainstream media is dominated by people who are registered as Democrats, and I bet YOU vote for Democrats, don't you??? Maybe this should be a wake up call to you that Democrats do not care about black people, they only care about scaring them with rhetoric to vote Democrat.

It's no secret money talks.

Been going on for millennia.

What does that have to do with "priviledge?"

You know what MIGHT get Zimmerman off the hook? Not his skin color. Certainly not money talking.

But possibly it MIGHT be --the law of justification and a jury able to perceive the validity of that claim and willing to act accordingly.

Forum List

Back