Since we are quoting the Bible now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." Luke 17:2

Keep tearing children away from their parents...Donnie. There is a Special place in Hell for you. Enjoy the swim.....
/----/ Apparently, abused kids only matter if they can be used to attack Donald Trump.
Barack Obama Separated Kids From Parents at the Border Too - Maven
Coalition of Mavens - Find Your Maven › The Resurgent › Erick Erickson
But the facts of the report should not overshadow that Barack Obama also separated children from parents at the border in some cases.

Ok, let’s say Obama was separating kids from parents. Why does Trump have to continue with this horrible practice? So because Obama did it, it’s ok for Trump do it?

Y’all always Trump to overturn all of Obama’s polices, but you right wingers seem to cool with this Obama policy. I wonder why.

"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones." Luke 17:2

Keep tearing children away from their parents...Donnie. There is a Special place in Hell for you. Enjoy the swim.....
/----/ Apparently, abused kids only matter if they can be used to attack Donald Trump.
But the facts of the report should not overshadow that Barack Obama also separated children from parents at the border in some cases.
Yeah, didn't happen like that. Spin dismissed.
/——-/ prove it didn’t start with Obozo. You won’t because you can’t

The only ones I see quoting the bible around here are heathen libtards who don't believe in it.

So yeah, GO FUCK YOURSELF HACK
Bullshit

Dont forget that Timothy says if you don't provide for your own household you are worse than the infidels. JimH52
The Democrats Catholics and liberals have enough collective sources to start building and develop communities along the border so no workers or families have to be separated. If people practice what they preach they can set up schools and centers that keep families together . Instead of advertising amnesty and promoting coyote traffickers to get those families in trouble trying to do things illegally.

The trouble is the liberals and Christian's and Catholics haven't fully United and organized the resources and leadership to get this done right. They divide over religion and politics and depending on govt for the social changes. That's backwards. The social programs and development should be headed by the nonprofits and church groups with ability to act independently to serve communities in need. The security and law enforcement should be handled by govt not the social programs the people need to manage at local levels to reach all the people affected.

The solution will come from the church members groups and leaders. The security should come from govt police and military. Both church and state need to do their jobs and serve their purpose or the mess is overwhelming and disorganized. That's why traffickers cults and gangs can take advantage. But as more church and state leaders unite on a joint plan to each play separate roles we can win this war over crime that is exploiting the poor caught in between.

Last edited:

Yeah, didn't happen like that. Spin dismissed.
/——-/ prove it didn’t start with Obozo. You won’t because you can’t
Dude, I can't prove a negative. I can however prove the positive that it definitely started with tRump/Sessions "zero tolerance" policy.

Isn't there something in there about loving strangers and "aliens"? Not to mention children.
The addendum is to hate their sin. In this case, breaking the law you claim to want enforced..
What sin is that? Surely you aren't saying seeking asylum is a sin now are you?

trump has admitted he is torturing children as a ploy to get Dems to accept his draconian immigration policy....in other words....he is a SLUG....

Last edited:
Isn't there something in there about loving strangers and "aliens"? Not to mention children.
The addendum is to hate their sin. In this case, breaking the law you claim to want enforced..
Breaking the law you claim you want enforced.
What law do you claim I want enforced?
Immigration law. Or you want Christians to, for some reason. Do you want Jews and muslims to ignore your laws, as well?

From Matthew 25

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

You fail trump! Your reward is waiting....along with Nixon's...

Breaking the law you claim you want enforced.
What law do you claim I want enforced?
Immigration law. Or you want Christians to, for some reason. Do you want Jews and muslims to ignore your laws, as well?
You seem to have.lost the thread somewhere.

The only ones I see quoting the bible around here are heathen libtards who don't believe in it.

So yeah, GO FUCK YOURSELF HACK
Bullshit
4536156.jpg

Oh look, the Communists have a new mantra. I heard Earl Baily spew this shit on Sirius yesterday, turned his leftist ass off.

No surprise it is a Soros hating point.

Last edited:
Actually that verse is Matthew 18:6.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

JimHate hates the Bible, hates Christians, and hates America. Probably not the one to listen to for spiritual advice...

From Matthew 25

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

You fail trump! Your reward is waiting....along with Nixon's...

I see you have another Twitter quote to bandy about.

How about Matthew 7:2 in which we are taught not to judge lest we be judged. In other words. The same intolerance that you try to justify by quoting from the Bible is the same tolerance that you will receive when you are judged. Since I doubt you are a believer this is not an issue for you.

So that leaves the worst motivation. Using faith as a cudgel against those who believe.

Then trump gets up and there and lies and blames it on the Democrats....HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY! And Mr Magoo is going to Hell with the Orange Turd...

You haven't answered the question there pard.

Were you ever as incensed when Obama was separating kids from parents??

Of course you weren't. You never posted a thread on it and you couldn't have cared less.

Practice the bible somewhere else you fucking hypocrite.

Sessions will afterlife with a heavy stone around his neck and a log through his Keebler cracker. :113:

Did you also tell Barry there was a special place in hell for tearing children from their parents ?

Then trump gets up and there and lies and blames it on the Democrats....HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY! And Mr Magoo is going to Hell with the Orange Turd...

You haven't answered the question there pard.

Were you ever as incensed when Obama was separating kids from parents??

Of course you weren't. You never posted a thread on it and you couldn't have cared less.

Practice the bible somewhere else you fucking hypocrite.

The dishonest OP like the other board libs, refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back