Sitting wondering why the Police only wants to keep college students safe and not.....

Obviously. But that is not the whole point. I have seen you post about not wanting to walk in ghettos, but never seen you talk about not wanting to walk around college campuses. Why is that? You are a large black man. You are not hated like the cops are.

But the biggest reason is probably because they are told where to patrol. Patrolling college kids accomplishes something. Patrolling poor black neighborhoods does not accomplish anything good. In addition to an increase in the likelihood of a cop getting hurt, they run the risk of having to shoot an armed black criminal. The resulting riots cost more than the police budget.

And on a college campus, increased police presence calms things down. In a ghetto it does the opposite.

I don't go into the ghetto because I'm not a fan of being robbed

And you are, as you have said over and over, a large black man. Cops are often not large, and are often hated in those neighborhoods.

What does me being tall have to do with bullets?

Tall men get robbed less often.

And, since you claim you are likely to get shot in a ghetto, where would you patrol? College campus or war zone?

Why do tall me get rob less?

Anyone who looks more intimidating gets robbed less. Those thugs are scavengers and predators. Given a choice, they will always choose weaker prey. That is why every self defense class starts with how you act before you get attacked.

people who live in the black community? Why not patrol the black neighborhoods like they do the neighborhoods with college students? Is college students lives more important?

Never understood this at all. Shouldn't the law focus on all people????
Sorry, but protecting the black community from the black community is certainly a life threatening venture. I might add that the police is not an exclusively white body. The lawless areas are the result of armed gangs´ actions, not racism.

Well if they scared they should be cops

They aren't scared to go into these neighborhoods, they are told not to. By liberal Mayors and city politicians.

people who live in the black community? Why not patrol the black neighborhoods like they do the neighborhoods with college students? Is college students lives more important?

Sorry, but protecting the black community from the black community is certainly a life threatening venture. I might add that the police is not an exclusively white body. The lawless areas are the result of armed gangs´ actions, not racism.

They aren't scared to go into these neighborhoods, they are told not to. By liberal Mayors and city politicians.

So they can keep the arrest rate up?

Do you even know what the hell you are upset about? Do you want the cops patrolling the black neighborhoods or not?

you aren't black and you aren't the least bit concerned with black communities.

:cuckoo:

Do you even know what the hell you are upset about? Do you want the cops patrolling the black neighborhoods or not?

Yes, all citizens should be kept safe

I am black you silly fool you

fbj want´s the police to show presence in black neighborhoods and this is why he can´t be black? Who´s the racist here?

Simple answer: College campuses have their own police forces, which focus only in college areas.

Forum List

Back