Slavery Reparations is immoral

If we give you disgruntleds $25,000 will you go to your shithole of choice and set up shop there? That amount of money would go far there, you would be at peace in a land that finally does things the right way, and it’s well worth it economically and socially to Us for You to be gone.

Slavery Reparations is immoral and unreasonable

Cory Booker introduces Senate bill on slavery reparations

Cory Booker was introduced a Senate bill on slavery reparations. There are also other 2020 Democrat candidates who are talking about reparations. Booker, Harris, Warren and Sanders are all talking about Slavery Reparation.

Candidates edge toward discussing slavery reparations

Not all people of color in the United States are descended from slaves, and not all are impoverished. It’s also expensive and would cost the U.S. government $6 trillion to as much as $14 trillion. University of Connecticut professor Thomas Craemer arrived at that range by calculating the value of slave labor at prevailing wages from 1776 to 1865, compounded at 3 percent annually.

Slavery Reparations is immoral because it would punish innocent people and it would reward non-victims. There are no living slaves and there are no living slave owners. It would be like punishing a person for something that their friend did or a sibling did. It’s immoral to punish people for something that they had no control of. The Dem candidates are not just pandering for votes, they are trying to buy votes with your money. The constitution treats people as individuals, not as groups.

TroglocratsRdumb
What about this proposal for a better response?
Add up all the costs, debts and damages for unconstitutional legislation
passed by Democrats that violated equal civil rights and beliefs of Constitutionalists.

Add triple damages for mental anguish, stress and suffering,
and costs of lobbying to defeat such unconstitutional legislation
including campaign costs to advertise to hire other leaders to replace and repair the damages and debts.

Plus interest.

Then charge that to the Democratic Party leaders, members, voters, supporters, donors and advocates caught misrepresenting in public that any such rulings or legislation* was constitutional when it wasn't because it violated beliefs and discriminated by creed. Because Democrats did this as a collective group of members, argue this constitutes FELONY conspiracy to violate civil rights.

So ask for costs to pursue and prosecute FELONY charges, including misrepresentation and fraud.

Even this bill proposal for collective punishment without due process to prove which parties committed which acts constitutes FRAUD by misrepresenting it to the public as "constitutional" for the sake of SOLICITING votes or donations.

Add that all up and let's argue to pursue reparations to taxpayers from Democrats
responsible for misrepresenting legislative campaigns as constitutional when these are discriminatory against Constitutional beliefs in due process before depriving anyone of liberty, and in representation before taxation!

* EX of unconstitutional legislation: DOMA signed by Clinton, ACA signed by Obama and voted on by Democrats in Congress, any legislative campaigns pushing to establish LGBT beliefs through govt when these are faith based and can't discriminate against other beliefs. If you want Reparations for oppression and discrimination against Black descendants of Freed Slaves, look into Freedmen's Town a national historic district destroyed at taxpayer expense by Democrat administration politics in collusion with corporate developer interests:
Bull Ring - Anonymous1977: emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen's Town plan for Constitutional equality

Last edited:
Nobody is getting slavery reparations.

Dear TroglocratsRdumb and Dont Taz Me Bro
Nothing wrong with Democrats paying for all these reparations owed to people they agree to pay.
Reparations can work on a voluntary basis, unless you can prove a specific party
such as Chase Bank had ties to profits from slavery which they agreed to settle:
From J.P. Morgan Chase, an Apology And $5 Million in Slavery Reparations

The ironic hypocrisy pointed out to me was
Why do the SAME Democrats insist on reparations paid by future generations that did not commit those past wrongs,
while indemnifying CHILDREN of illegal immigrant parents, and refusing to penalize them for the wrongs of their parents?

Can anyone explain this to me?
Why "future generations" are blamed collectively in one case,
yet exonerated in another?

Why is it called "racist" to treat all immigrants the same as criminals because of the wrongs committed by ancestors.
But it's okay to treat all future generations as responsible for slave owners because of wrongs committed by ancestors?

Isn't that equally racist to judge by affiliation and punish "collectively" without regard for which people committed wrongs?

Do you know the can of worms you are talking about?

This would allow those who die from gun shots to sue
Those excuses don't cut it. In 2019 whites are still racist. And every white person who graduates from Ivy League and many other U.S. colleges right now benefit from slavery because slaves built those colleges.

Give it a rest. There are no excuses for slavery, but there also are no excuses to be still wanting reparations from slavery in 2019. You want reparations for people being racist? You want someone to cut you a check from tax payer money because you are Black? Fuck that. There are lots of people that aren't racist that pay taxes. I'm not paying you money just because you are Black.

I think the real issue here is, you want top punish EVERYONE, including people that have never done anything wrong to you or any other Black person. All you are doing at this point is making lots of people have resentment towards you and the Black people like you who want paid for something you never suffered from, nor has your parents, grandparents and possibly many more generations.

You are now causing more harm than good.

There is no excuse to still be paying native americans. What you need to do is drop your white opinion about this and go study how you have benefited from slavery. On top of that you need to go study the impact of white racist policy from slavery to right now. You are ignorant to that information and it's easier for those like you to hide behind the malarkey you just posted. Why should we continue to be forced to have less wealth than whites because we were made to work for no pay for over 200 years. What could we have been able to build for successive generations had blacks been able to earn the same money as whites?

I'm not making anybody resent me that doesn't already resent me if I wasn't for reparations. And whites like you need to jump off that horse you ride relative to your importance. I don't give a fuck what whites such as you like. You appear to think that what whites have done and keep doing has not created resentment. The argument for reparations goes far beyond slavery and it does include things I have suffered.

But let's address that excuse also. Whites like you are all about things you never have experienced. Funds are set aside for descendants of the revolutionary war and at last check nobody alive has fought in that war. Every July 4th you celebrate something you had not part in. I can go on and on. There are laws that supersede the constitution. When those laws are broken you face a penalty. There is no statute of limitations on these laws. Excuses for breaking them do not get accepted.

So you can repeat the same mealy mouthed bullshit all white racists repeat when this topic comes up. And your opinion on this matter is irrelevant to the ultimate decider. You and those like you are the ones doing more harm than good. You owe us a generational debt and you will either pay what you owe or lose what you got.

I've studied quite a bit about this, and all different problems involving race. If you would have been paying attention, you've even liked and given other positive rep on many of my posts.

There is NO FUCKING reason to give reparations at this point in time when NO ONE ALIVE has ever been a slave, and NO ONE ALIVE has ever owned a slave.

Yes, you are during a TON of harm to the movement towards equal treatment for all people, because you are putting too much energy in a fight for a ridiculous idea that does nothing but cause negative resentment. Celebrating independence for the country on the 4th of July has nothing to do with this discussion and is just ignorant to even bring up. It is a celebration of the countries independence.

Let me give you one big fucking hint. Telling people they are wrong just because they aren't Black will get you nowhere, and calling me a racist just showed how ignorant you are. Feel free to point out ONE racist statement I have ever made on this forum. I had been told by people that YOU are the racist, and right now I'm starting to believe that.

No lewdog I am not doing harm to anything. You guys are paying native americans today for things that happened when none of us were alive. I tell you that you are wrong because you are wrong. There are plenty of whites who I have agreed with on this issue. Your entire opposition to reparations are based on well known racist opinions. These racists who have called me an ape, the n word and other associated racist terms or who clamor with fake statistics using per capita calling me a racist is of no concern to me. You thinking I am a racist because I support reparations shows yor ignorance not mine. You guys live now off the backs and deeds of your ancestors just like everybody else. White wealth was created by robbing us.

You don't get it. Harm has been done. By whites. To us. You will pay native americans reparations every year as long as you live for things you did not do. So the precedent has been set. And your excuses and opinions do not change that.

So white people can't understand slavery because they are white? Let me fill you in on something, just because you are Black YOU can't understand slavery. You know why? YOU'VE NEVER BEEN A SLAVE.

Do you know who the man in this picture is?

Oshinsky-David-2010_9157-21.jpg

Can he understand slavery?

I'll let you answer that before I show you just how fucking ignorant YOU are, and why people resent you, and it has absolutely nothing to do with you being Black.

By the way, I said I am starting to believe you are a racist like people have told me, because despite the fact I have never said a single racist thing on this forum, I say I'm against reparations and you fucking call me a racist. THAT'S WHY.

You're starting to believe he's racist? There's no doubt about it. He's proven it time and time again.

Nothing wrong with Democrats paying for all these reparations owed to people they agree to pay.
Reparations can work on a voluntary basis, unless you can prove a specific party
such as Chase Bank had ties to profits from slavery which they agreed to settle:

Why do the SAME Democrats insist on reparations paid by future generations that did not commit those past wrongs,
while indemnifying CHILDREN of illegal immigrant parents, and refusing to penalize them for the wrongs of their parents?

Why is it called "racist" to treat all immigrants the same as criminals because of the wrongs committed by ancestors.
But it's okay to treat all future generations as responsible for slave owners because of wrongs committed by ancestors?

Isn't that equally racist to judge by affiliation and punish "collectively" without regard for which people committed wrongs?

Give it a rest. There are no excuses for slavery, but there also are no excuses to be still wanting reparations from slavery in 2019. You want reparations for people being racist? You want someone to cut you a check from tax payer money because you are Black? Fuck that. There are lots of people that aren't racist that pay taxes. I'm not paying you money just because you are Black.

I think the real issue here is, you want top punish EVERYONE, including people that have never done anything wrong to you or any other Black person. All you are doing at this point is making lots of people have resentment towards you and the Black people like you who want paid for something you never suffered from, nor has your parents, grandparents and possibly many more generations.

There is no excuse to still be paying native americans. What you need to do is drop your white opinion about this and go study how you have benefited from slavery. On top of that you need to go study the impact of white racist policy from slavery to right now. You are ignorant to that information and it's easier for those like you to hide behind the malarkey you just posted. Why should we continue to be forced to have less wealth than whites because we were made to work for no pay for over 200 years. What could we have been able to build for successive generations had blacks been able to earn the same money as whites?

I'm not making anybody resent me that doesn't already resent me if I wasn't for reparations. And whites like you need to jump off that horse you ride relative to your importance. I don't give a fuck what whites such as you like. You appear to think that what whites have done and keep doing has not created resentment. The argument for reparations goes far beyond slavery and it does include things I have suffered.

But let's address that excuse also. Whites like you are all about things you never have experienced. Funds are set aside for descendants of the revolutionary war and at last check nobody alive has fought in that war. Every July 4th you celebrate something you had not part in. I can go on and on. There are laws that supersede the constitution. When those laws are broken you face a penalty. There is no statute of limitations on these laws. Excuses for breaking them do not get accepted.

So you can repeat the same mealy mouthed bullshit all white racists repeat when this topic comes up. And your opinion on this matter is irrelevant to the ultimate decider. You and those like you are the ones doing more harm than good. You owe us a generational debt and you will either pay what you owe or lose what you got.

I've studied quite a bit about this, and all different problems involving race. If you would have been paying attention, you've even liked and given other positive rep on many of my posts.

There is NO FUCKING reason to give reparations at this point in time when NO ONE ALIVE has ever been a slave, and NO ONE ALIVE has ever owned a slave.

Yes, you are during a TON of harm to the movement towards equal treatment for all people, because you are putting too much energy in a fight for a ridiculous idea that does nothing but cause negative resentment. Celebrating independence for the country on the 4th of July has nothing to do with this discussion and is just ignorant to even bring up. It is a celebration of the countries independence.

Let me give you one big fucking hint. Telling people they are wrong just because they aren't Black will get you nowhere, and calling me a racist just showed how ignorant you are. Feel free to point out ONE racist statement I have ever made on this forum. I had been told by people that YOU are the racist, and right now I'm starting to believe that.

No lewdog I am not doing harm to anything. You guys are paying native americans today for things that happened when none of us were alive. I tell you that you are wrong because you are wrong. There are plenty of whites who I have agreed with on this issue. Your entire opposition to reparations are based on well known racist opinions. These racists who have called me an ape, the n word and other associated racist terms or who clamor with fake statistics using per capita calling me a racist is of no concern to me. You thinking I am a racist because I support reparations shows yor ignorance not mine. You guys live now off the backs and deeds of your ancestors just like everybody else. White wealth was created by robbing us.

You don't get it. Harm has been done. By whites. To us. You will pay native americans reparations every year as long as you live for things you did not do. So the precedent has been set. And your excuses and opinions do not change that.

So white people can't understand slavery because they are white? Let me fill you in on something, just because you are Black YOU can't understand slavery. You know why? YOU'VE NEVER BEEN A SLAVE.

I'll let you answer that before I show you just how fucking ignorant YOU are, and why people resent you, and it has absolutely nothing to do with you being Black.

By the way, I said I am starting to believe you are a racist like people have told me, because despite the fact I have never said a single racist thing on this forum, I say I'm against reparations and you fucking call me a racist. THAT'S WHY.

You're starting to believe he's racist? There's no doubt about it. He's proven it time and time again.

I kept trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but damn he acts like the knowledge of slavery is genetic, and that no one else can be educated on the history of a subject and have empathy. I've probably studied the subject just as much or more than he has.

Last edited:

I kept trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but damn he acts like the knowledge of slavery is genetic, and that no one else can be educated on the history of a subject and have empathy. I've probably study the subject just as much or more than he has.

Only reason he keeps getting the benefit of the doubt is because he's black.

I kept trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but damn he acts like the knowledge of slavery is genetic, and that no one else can be educated on the history of a subject and have empathy. I've probably study the subject just as much or more than he has.

Only reason he keeps getting the benefit of the doubt is because he's black.
Getting benefit(s) is part of the package.

Cory Booker was introduced a Senate bill on slavery reparations. There are also other 2020 Democrat candidates who are talking about reparations. Booker, Harris, Warren and Sanders are all talking about Slavery Reparation.

Not all people of color in the United States are descended from slaves, and not all are impoverished. It’s also expensive and would cost the U.S. government $6 trillion to as much as $14 trillion. University of Connecticut professor Thomas Craemer arrived at that range by calculating the value of slave labor at prevailing wages from 1776 to 1865, compounded at 3 percent annually.

Slavery Reparations is immoral because it would punish innocent people and it would reward non-victims. There are no living slaves and there are no living slave owners. It would be like punishing a person for something that their friend did or a sibling did. It’s immoral to punish people for something that they had no control of. The Dem candidates are not just pandering for votes, they are trying to buy votes with your money. The constitution treats people as individuals, not as groups.

TroglocratsRdumb
passed by Democrats that violated equal civil rights and beliefs of Constitutionalists.

including campaign costs to advertise to hire other leaders to replace and repair the damages and debts.

Plus interest.

Then charge that to the Democratic Party leaders, members, voters, supporters, donors and advocates caught misrepresenting in public that any such rulings or legislation* was constitutional when it wasn't because it violated beliefs and discriminated by creed. Because Democrats did this as a collective group of members, argue this constitutes FELONY conspiracy to violate civil rights.

So ask for costs to pursue and prosecute FELONY charges, including misrepresentation and fraud.

Even this bill proposal for collective punishment without due process to prove which parties committed which acts constitutes FRAUD by misrepresenting it to the public as "constitutional" for the sake of SOLICITING votes or donations.

Add that all up and let's argue to pursue reparations to taxpayers from Democrats
responsible for misrepresenting legislative campaigns as constitutional when these are discriminatory against Constitutional beliefs in due process before depriving anyone of liberty, and in representation before taxation!

* EX of unconstitutional legislation: DOMA signed by Clinton, ACA signed by Obama and voted on by Democrats in Congress, any legislative campaigns pushing to establish LGBT beliefs through govt when these are faith based and can't discriminate against other beliefs. If you want Reparations for oppression and discrimination against Black descendants of Freed Slaves, look into Freedmen's Town a national historic district destroyed at taxpayer expense by Democrat administration politics in collusion with corporate developer interests:
Bull Ring - Anonymous1977: emilynghiem is Asian I support Freedmen's Town plan for Constitutional equality

None of the things you mention are unconstitutional or just on democrats. Republicans are part of the problem and that include freedmans town which was destroyed by democratic and republican administrations and I have done the research.

If we give you disgruntleds $25,000 will you go to your shithole of choice and set up shop there? That amount of money would go far there, you would be at peace in a land that finally does things the right way, and it’s well worth it economically and socially to Us for You to be gone.
We're owed more than 25,000.

I have proven none of that. You call me a racist because I call you out on yours.

I have proven none of that. You call me a racist because I call you out on yours.

You seem to call A LOT of people racist. Do you think there are any non-Black people on this forum that aren't a racist?

How come you didn't answer my question about the picture of the white guy I posted?

Reparations are immoral, unconstitutional, and on and on. However, trump and the big spending republicans driving us deeper in debt by borrowing trillions to give tax breaks to bezos, gates, buffett and the koch brothers seems to be ok. Go figure!

I kept trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but damn he acts like the knowledge of slavery is genetic, and that no one else can be educated on the history of a subject and have empathy. I've probably studied the subject just as much or more than he has.

I doubt if you have studied this subject more than me, but that's irrelevant because no matter how much empathy you have, the one thing you have not done is live as a black person in this country. Had you done so without suffering from internalized racism, you would understand how this argument you make has no validity. When I was born children of slaves still existed. Slavery era laws were still overtly enforced. Today it is covertly done and those doing it want to gaslight once they are caught.

And other whites who don't want to believe these things still go on believe the gaslighting.

People don't resent me. These few assholes don't represent all people. And since I have not said that all white people don't understand slavery, your ass is a liar. The fact is that these people here arguing that reparations are immoral are racists. There are whites who have organized to fight for reparations. There are white law professors at our leading law schools who provide legal justification for reparations. But in here, we have a thread started by a person who has consistently barked racism claiming reparations are immoral and this minority opinion primarily held by racists is what you repeat.

Impuretrash believes whites are being replaced which is a prime white supremacist belief. And he calls me a racist for arguing against the racism he practices. This is the type of toilet bowl crust that resents me. People who other self respecting well educated and successful whites cannot stand.

What is immoral is the fact that blacks did not get reparations when freed. What's immoral was the 100 years of apartheid after slavery. What's immoral is the aversive racism some whites practice today. You want me to ignore those atrocities and ignorantly say we are asking to get checks cut because we are black, but still today blacks put taxes in the pot from a nearby 2 trillion dollar annual economy and we never get the return on our taxes than we put in. Our tax dollars annually go to develop white communities and to expand white business via TIFFS and tax abatements. Our tax dollars go to white schools and people like you and others here don't seem to see the true immorality in that.

TroglocratsRdumb

Plus interest.

None of the things you mention are unconstitutional or just on democrats. Republicans are part of the problem and that include freedmans town which was destroyed by democratic and republican administrations and I have done the research.

Okay great! name the people specifically and we focus there.
While I was there, the administration ie City of Houston was under leaders
supported by more Democratic Party voters and supporters.
I cannot vouch for more than I witnesses, so when I stick to
the abuses on records, this runs from 1993 to the present.

I also hold that ALL taxpayers whose money got used to destroy the history
should be responsible for arguing for restitution and corrections or else
THOSE TAXPAYERS are enabling the abuses using those resources and authority.

If the City won't take responsibility, then the taxpayers funding the City should
be held to decide if they want to be plaintiffs or defendants to legal complaints and corrections.

And yes you are right, both Republicans Democrats and independents paid the City State
and Federal dollars that got abused to destroy national history.

The Mayors since I started volunteering there were all elected and funded by Democratic support bases
(even though Houston claims not to run partisan election races, if you follow the money it's clearly
divided by liberal Democrats and conservative Republicans):

1. Mayor Bob Lanier
2. Mayor Lee P. Brown
3. Mayor Bill White
4. Mayor Annise Parker
5. Mayor Sylvester Turner

NONE of these Mayors are associated with Republican support
but have been clearly biased toward Democratic party and liberal politics.

Also Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee is a longstanding Democrat
and this is under her District 18, the whole time I've been volunteering there.

NOTE: I plan to work with her office on trying to salvage the remaining history
which was recently recognized as a top Endangered historic site.

Here is the nonprofit medical Cooperative where the founding partners
have offered to work with me, Gladys House and other community leaders
to set up means for reorganizing support to restore and develop the district
according to the original plans by Gladys, Lenwood Johnson Darrell Patterson
and other church and community leaders: www.patientphysiciancoop.com

Sorry IM2 this wasn't clear
but the main people who redirected funds away from Freedmen's Town
and into corporate developer and Third Ward interests were
* Garnet Coleman Democratic State Rep
* Mayor Bob Lanier and Bill White both Democrats

So those are the violations I focus on to launch the restitution plans
which I can cite records and documentation through Gladys House.

She can give you the rest, and yes she blames Democrats the most
and then Republicans for not supporting Black business interests either.

The best support we got from Republicans was when Kay Bailey Hutchison
secured a multimillion dollar federal grant for the Gregory School,
with Al Davis in her office who was chair of the Harris Co. Historical Commission.
But after Bill White got a hold of the grant, it wasn't managed right and the grant was lost. He had to get other
sources of funding, and messed those up too. There is a whole website complaining of the corruption this involved.
I think this is it: Allen Parkway Village

They lost multimillions on failed or corrupted plans before they finally got the building restored for $51 million which was way over budget and took funds from other projects that could have been saved with that money.

So unfortunately no Republican gets the credit for that
which was originally done through Senator Hutchison.

The original grant project was derailed by the "Democrat" Mayor Bill White
who still claims credit for a botched job that to this day
gets as many complaints as credits for doing a bad job
saving a good historic project. the historic preservationists
were so grateful the city didn't totally botch this, they have
trouble complaining because so much worse was destroyed.
This is considered an achievement, although the people who
know the real politics and waste behind it protested the
loss of history and resources from botched planning and corrupt abuses behind the scenes.

NOTE Annise Parker gives her admin credit for over $4 million used to save 4 empty walls of a burned down church as a city park. But the real story is the church never could get grant help to preserve it while it was intact. And only AFTER they gave up and were forced to hand over their property to the City (after a fire destroyed the church) THEN the city agreed to put money in to save the remains. The City also coerced the churches to transfer over cemetery sites and was still in a battle over a demolished church they were threatening to seize the blank land from if the church didn't pay a demolition lien they didn't consent to in the first place.

Bill White should get credit for TRYING to set up a land trust. But he didn't finish working with the community leaders and gave up the effort. Had he continued, yes, the Democrats would have something positive to claim credit for. Also SJL should get credit and support for approving the APV community campus plans. I'm still trying to help organize how to fulfill that. So yes, this would be to the credit of Democrats to make up for all the other destruction under Democratic Congressional District, State Rep Coleman who is also on the TIRZ Board, and 5 Liberal Mayors elected through Democratic support.

Last edited:

I doubt if you have studied this subject more than me, but that's irrelevant because no matter how much empathy you have, the one thing you have not done is live as a black person in this country. Had you done so without suffering from internalized racism, you would understand how this argument you make has no validity. When I was born children of slaves still existed. Slavery era laws were still overtly enforced. Today it is covertly done and those doing it want to gaslight once they are caught.

And other whites who don't want to believe these things still go on believe the gaslighting.

People don't resent me. These few assholes don't represent all people. And since I have not said that all white people don't understand slavery, your ass is a liar. The fact is that these people here arguing that reparations are immoral are racists. There are whites who have organized to fight for reparations. There are white law professors at our leading law schools who provide legal justification for reparations. But in here, we have a thread started by a person who has consistently barked racism claiming reparations are immoral and this minority opinion primarily held by racists is what you repeat.

Impuretrash believes whites are being replaced which is a prime white supremacist belief. And he calls me a racist for arguing against the racism he practices. This is the type of toilet bowl crust that resents me. People who other self respecting well educated and successful whites cannot stand.

What is immoral is the fact that blacks did not get reparations when freed. What's immoral was the 100 years of apartheid after slavery. What's immoral is the aversive racism some whites practice today. You want me to ignore those atrocities and ignorantly say we are asking to get checks cut because we are black, but still today blacks put taxes in the pot from a nearby 2 trillion dollar annual economy and we never get the return on our taxes than we put in. Our tax dollars annually go to develop white communities and to expand white business via TIFFS and tax abatements. Our tax dollars go to white schools and people like you and others here don't seem to see the true immorality in that.

I'm not a liar, and you totally contradict yourself.

In one line you say, "the one thing you have not done is live as a black person in this country. Had you done so without suffering from internalized racism, you would understand how this argument you make has no validity."

Then in the next you say, "And since I have not said that all white people don't understand slavery, your ass is a liar."

You still didn't answer my question about the picture of the man.

When you were born children of slaves still existed? The 13th Amendment abolished slavery in 1865. Now I understand slavery still existed after that in other forms, but for you to be born when children of slaves, they would have been nearly 100 years old and you born in the 1940's or 1950's.

So let me ask you a question, how do you know I'm White? You just assumed so. At no point did I tell you I was. How do you know I haven't dealt with my own problems with racial discrimination?

Do you know why a lot of white professors and white politicians are saying the U.S. government should still do reparations for slavery? It's called, PR, and as far as the politicians? They are just trying to gain the Black vote and get elected.

One thing on this topic we agree on is that President Johnson was a scum bag for canceling General Sherman;s plan to give newly freed slaves a large portion of land along the Atlantic Coast and the tools needed to farm the land and have their own representatives in government. The problem is, YOU are not a freed slave. NO ONE living right now is a freed slave.

So once you answer my fucking question instead of ignoring it. Can the man in the picture understand slavery? Once you answer that I'll tell you how much I know about slavery, discrimination, and racial disparity in the criminal justice system.

TroglocratsRdumb

Plus interest.

If the City won't take responsibility, then the taxpayers funding the City should
be held to decide if they want to be plaintiffs or defendants to legal complaints and corrections.

And yes you are right, both Republicans Democrats and independents paid the City State

The Mayors since I started volunteering there were all elected and funded by Democratic support bases
(even though Houston claims not to run partisan election races, if you follow the money it's clearly

1. Mayor Bob Lanier
2. Mayor Lee P. Brown
3. Mayor Bill White
4. Mayor Annise Parker

with Al Davis in her office who was chair of the Harris Co. Historical Commission.
But after Bill White got a hold of the grant, it wasn't managed right and the grant was lost. He had to get other
sources of funding, and messed those up too. There is a whole website complaining of the corruption this involved.
They lost multimillions on failed or corrupted plans before they finally got the building restored for $51 million
which was way over budget and took funds from other projects that could have been saved with that money.

It was destroyed by the "Democrat" Mayor Bill White
loss of history and resources from botched planning and corrupt abuses behind the scenes.

Emily your city reneged on promises to that community beginning at least in the 1930's and both democratic and republican administrations were responsible. Also from what I read, the council member representing the district was republican and voted for the developers. The entire city council voting was not democrats. You have republicans representing you at the state house and a republican governor who won't listen to you. So lets not just blame democrats. I live in a republican state ruined by a republican governor. Republican governments in our cities destroyed black communities and still are. So it's on both parties. Yet you republicans are so damn dishonest that you don't want to hold your own party accountable for it's racism.

In one line you say, "the one thing you have not done is live as a black person in this country. Had you done so without suffering from internalized racism, you would understand how this argument you make has no validity."

Then in the next you say, "And since I have not said that all white people don't understand slavery, your ass is a liar."

When you were born children of slaves still existed? The 13th Amendment abolished slavery in 1865. Now I understand slavery still existed after that in other forms, but for you to be born when children of slaves, they would have been nearly 100 years old and you born in the 1940's or 1950's.

So let me ask you a question, how do you know I'm White? You just assumed so. At no point did I tell you I was. How do you know I haven't dealt with my own problems with racial discrimination?

Do you know why a lot of white professors and white politicians are saying the U.S. government should still do reparations for slavery? It's called, PR, and as far as the politicians? They are just trying to gain the Black vote and get elected.

One thing on this topic we agree on is that President Johnson was a scum bag for canceling General Sherman;s plan to give newly freed slaves a large portion of land along the Atlantic Coast and the tools needed to farm the land and have their own representatives in government. The problem is, YOU are not a freed slave. NO ONE living right now is a freed slave.

So once you answer my fucking question instead of ignoring it. Can the man in the picture understand slavery? Once you answer that I'll tell you how much I know about slavery, discrimination, and racial disparity in the criminal justice system.

No lew I did not contradict myself. You can understand slavery and not know how it is to be black. My grandmother on my moms side was born in 1875 and her parents had been slaves. She died in 1968 when I was 7. There are quite a few people I met as a young child who fit that description. Furthermore slavery did not end in 1865 by practice. My grand parents on my fathers side were "sharecroppers."

I know that you are white by your argument. And these professors are not arguing for reparations for PR nor are the people volunteering to work in organizations fighting for reparations politicians trying to get the black vote. Your argument about me not being a slave is the sorry excuse whites like you attempt to use thinking it has validity. But you're paying native americans annually for things you tell us we have no right to ask for.

And I answered your question. I don't really care how much you know about much of anything lew. I'm tired of whites like you.

Reparations are immoral, unconstitutional, and on and on. However, trump and the big spending republicans driving us deeper in debt by borrowing trillions to give tax breaks to bezos, gates, buffett and the koch brothers seems to be ok. Go figure!

Wow, let's all get busy being outraged over jason's ability to make shit up based on nothing but his hatred of people who aren't poverty-ridden losers like him.

Or not.

Dear Lewdog and IM2
Two areas where I will totally acknowledge there is inherent disparity with African Americans:

1. the disparity in experience and access to credit with PROPERTY ownership and management
There is a huge gap and FEAR, almost phobic, of certain Black districts especially churches
where they get exploited and oppressed politically and economically because of unequal ownership.

2. disparity in legal education, experience and ENFORCEMENT of Constitutional rights that get
run over by bigger corporate or political interests.

This is especially sad, distressing and destructive when conservatives who DO learn the laws and their rights
get RUN OUT as "Uncle Toms" and other namecalling, bullying, ostracism, and rejection when the knowledge
they have of laws, government and property ownership is what is missing from the equality equation.

See my msg above to IM2 where he seems "content" to accept all abuses and violations as lawful.

While the Black leaders in Freedmen's Town from Lenwood Johnson to Gladys House taught
themselves and others the LAWS and PROCESS for defending rights and laws from violations, but don't have equal
legal and public support because of people like IM2 who are content to let oppression continue unchecked.

Sorry but that is the saddest part in all this.

The leaders who rally to expose the wrongs get silenced by their own.
I've run into this as well, where people try to discredit me instead of addressing the violations of law they don't want to look at.

Then they "wonder" why others don't support them in overcoming injustice
if they are too busy censoring each other.

You're a hate filled radical extremist that no rational person will ever take seriously and that's your own fault. People like you are your own worst enemy.

TroglocratsRdumb

Plus interest.

1. Mayor Bob Lanier
2. Mayor Lee P. Brown
3. Mayor Bill White
4. Mayor Annise Parker

They lost multimillions on failed or corrupted plans before they finally got the building restored for $51 million
which was way over budget and took funds from other projects that could have been saved with that money.

It was destroyed by the "Democrat" Mayor Bill White

Emily your city reneged on promises to that community beginning at least in the 1930's and both democratic and republican administrations were responsible. Also from what I read, the council member representing the district was republican and voted for the developers. The entire city council voting was not democrats. You have republicans representing you at the state house and a republican governor who won't listen to you. So lets not just blame democrats. I live in a republican state ruined by a republican governor. Republican governments in our cities destroyed black communities and still are. So it's on both parties. Yet you republicans are so damn dishonest that you don't want to hold your own party accountable for it's racism.

Dear IM2 The other leaders are all waiting on the Black church leaders and Black Democrats who claim leadership
over this area. So if they don't do anything, neither will the other leaders cross them.

The unity has to come from WITHIN the community first. For other people and leaders to follow.

You are following this same pattern.

You are waiting on other people to do things, you are not going to jump in and suddenly claim leadership
over this area if there are already people and plans in place.

As for city, state and federal jurisdiction, they go in circles. Each group says the TIRZ is in charge,
or the Churches, or the City, no the Federal level, etc. For each project it is a convoluted mix.

That's why we need a consensus among all the different institutions.
I will try to reach out to SJL office again, she seems to have the best
connection between both the Black churches and the other Black Democrats
who claim authority for the Black interests here.

Forum List

Back