Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
reparations should not be paid .......................to you

reparations should not be paid by the US government for something that was legal at the time

first and foremost your ancesters were captured and sold by other members of your own family; tribe; or neighboring peoples.

but you're "COOL WITH' them is not going to cut it

lol

Repartions are not based on legality. They are based on righting a wrong. Look up the etymology of reparations. It literally means to repair a wrong.

I already explained that reparations from the African countries have already been set up. The US is a co-conspirator in this. I'm not concerned with what you think "cuts it". I am just providing facts. Africa has nothing to do with US reparations. Lets stay on point here.

how are they a conspirator"? the very term implies the law. you're making a fool of yourself

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms

Noun

coconspirator - a member of a conspiracy
conspirator, machinator, plotter

confederacy, conspiracy - a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

criminal, crook, felon, malefactor, outlaw - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime

Noun

confederacy, conspiracy - a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

criminal, crook, felon, malefactor, outlaw - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime

Thanks for that. Are you saying slavery was not harmful to slaves?

reparations should not be paid .......................to you

reparations should not be paid by the US government for something that was legal at the time

first and foremost your ancesters were captured and sold by other members of your own family; tribe; or neighboring peoples.

but you're "COOL WITH' them is not going to cut it

lol

Repartions are not based on legality. They are based on righting a wrong. Look up the etymology of reparations. It literally means to repair a wrong.

I already explained that reparations from the African countries have already been set up. The US is a co-conspirator in this. I'm not concerned with what you think "cuts it". I am just providing facts. Africa has nothing to do with US reparations. Lets stay on point here.

how are they a conspirator"? the very term implies the law. you're making a fool of yourself

:lol:

:lol:

laugh; you're embarrassing yourself

in the US right and wrong is codified by law; and based on law. so "righting a wrong" would have to be also..

try again

Noun

Thanks for that. Are you saying slavery was not harmful to slaves?

YAWN
it wasnt harmful to YOU

and once again; you were sold into slavery by your own people; the US government had nothing to do with it

YOU'RE not smart enough; or adult enough to realize you shouldnt be laughing at anybody when you're the one making a fool of himself

but I did. You just ignored them.

....as you ignore that your beef lies with your African brethren

what now?

You are deflecting at this point. Africa has nothing to do with what happened to subsequent generations of slaves. Get back on point or risk losing any credibility you have.

Africa has everyting to do with it because 'IF NOT FOR....", the legal term here; there would have been no subsequent generations

in the US right and wrong is codified by law; and based on law. so "righting a wrong" would have to be also..

try again

You are wrong again. You need someone to help you. Slavery was wrong. The constitution said all men are created equal. The US went against the constitution when it allowed slavery.

slavery was legal at the time regardless of what the Constitution says

good luck though!!

lol

....as you ignore that your beef lies with your African brethren

what now?

You are deflecting at this point. Africa has nothing to do with what happened to subsequent generations of slaves. Get back on point or risk losing any credibility you have.

Africa has everyting to do with it because 'IF NOT FOR....", the legal term here; there would have been no subsequent generations

Please spare us with your attempts to impart legal wisdom. :lol: Dude you are making me cry laughing at you!

I'm laughing at you. Why did you think conspirator had only legal implications?

because you are talking about a subject that would certainly be decided in the courts

DUH

So you thought it only had legal implications because this would be decided in court? That has to be the lamest excuse for not knowing what you are talking about I ever heard. :lol:

it's just another fact you cant deal with; the case; if there is one; will be in the courts.

try again

You are wrong again. You need someone to help you. Slavery was wrong. The constitution said all men are created equal. The US went against the constitution when it allowed slavery.

good luck though!!

lol

You must be unware that laws have to be constitutional. Figures. Your knowledge of the law is very suspect.

Please spare us with your attempts to impart legal wisdom. :lol: Dude you are making me cry laughing at you!

phony laughter; like that of a clown

keep trying though

good luck though!!

lol

You must be unware that laws have to be constitutional. Figures. Your knowledge of the law is very suspect.

the law was Constitutional at the time

you're chasing your tail

it's FUNNY

because you are talking about a subject that would certainly be decided in the courts

DUH

So you thought it only had legal implications because this would be decided in court? That has to be the lamest excuse for not knowing what you are talking about I ever heard. :lol:

it's just another fact you cant deal with; the case; if there is one; will be in the courts.

I still dont get why that prompted you to literally provide the definition of conspirator proving you didnt know what you were talking about. That was priceless you have to admit. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back