Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a nobody. You cant authorize the government to pay reparations! When the government decides to pay you wont have a choice but to pay your taxes or go to jail for tax evasion.

YAWN
is that the best you got? you're a nobody too.

go cry

No I have more but I was not trying to win a contest. Thats correct I am a nobody but then I am not asking someone to prove anything to me. Why would I go cry?

i think a good cry would help you; you certainly havent made a case here

NOBODY is asking you what you might do with the money; just to prove you deserve them. you havent

But I did and cited at least one precedent to back it up. Do you need more precedents or is the premise what you have issue with?

your premise is absurd; you want to be paid for suffering you didnt endure; and a "legacy" that you have admitted is an unprovable possibility

thanks for playing though

Your understanding of my premise is wrong. I dont want to be paid for suffering. I want to be paid for my ancestors suffering and not being able to pass down the proceeds they were owed. Again the issue of legacy is not considered when paying reparations. You cannot place stipulations on what is done with the money from reparations. Just like you cannot tell the lotto winner that he must save money for his childs college education.

you need to take your case to the World Court; against West African countries who sold your ancesters to slave traders

No I actually dont. I told you that West African countries and me are cool already.

you cool? they gave you reparations already?

so you just bein greedy?

Yes they did. No I'm not being greedy. Greed would imply the debt was not owed. Is a multi-billion dollar company just being greedy when they demand a credit card holder pays his $200 bill?

No my beef is with the US not paying reparations to the slaves after they were freed. Me and Africa have already settled this. Why are you so confused?

i'm not confused; you have no claim against the US

But I do. I listed the facts, cited at least one precedent, and you have yet to dispute them. Why?

You listed a series of historical facts and complaints. You cited no valid "precedent" that actually means what you imagine that word means. You joined your facts and faux "facts" with NO logical argument. You couldn't construct a syllogism if your pin head relied on it. And then you ducked all questions which would have necessitated that you provide the very answers that would prove you are simply full of shit.

Artistry in debate is not your thang, my little bitch.

lol what a bore; i understand your premise perfectly. you think you are entitled to something for enduring nothing personally; and a "legacy" you admit is an "unprovable possibility" but also possible could have been greater had you stayed in Africa

you're a JOKE
and as such not worthy of my time

lol what a bore; i understand your premise perfectly. you think you are entitled to something for enduring nothing personally; and a "legacy" you admit is an "unprovable possibility" but also possible could have been greater had you stayed in Africa

you're a JOKE

No you didnt understand it at all. You totally screwed it up and thats why I corrected you. i told you that proving my ancestors would have used the money wisely is not the point. The point is the money should have been paid. what is confusing you about this point? Frequently when people get frustrated at their inability to articulate they throw their hands up in frustration and blame someone else because they dont make sense. It will be ok. Take a deep breath comeback and debate the issue.

you're a JOKE

No you didnt understand it at all. You totally screwed it up and thats why I corrected you. i told you that proving my ancestors would have used the money wisely is not the point. The point is the money should have been paid. what is confusing you about this point? Frequently when people get frustrated at their inability to articulate they throw their hands up in frustration and blame someone else because they dont make sense. It will be ok. Take a deep breath comeback and debate the issue.

lol!! take a breath yourself!! i'm not throwing my hands up; certainly not on account of your argument here. you clearly cant articulate your own cause; and i dont feel likely to change your mind; and since i dont have all day; i choose to disengage.. it's hilarious how self-impressed you are; and for no good reason at all. Try answering or even responding to the post of the other one here who ripped you to shreds a minute ago.

you're funny!

you're a JOKE

lol!! take a breath yourself!! i'm not throwing my hands up; certainly not on account of your argument here. you clearly cant articulate your own cause; and i dont feel likely to change your mind; and since i dont have all day; i choose to disengage.. it's hilarious how self-impressed you are; and for no good reason at all. Try answering or even responding to the post of the other one here who ripped you to shreds a minute ago.

you're funny!

i never mentioned the method of how money would be put to use; "wisely" or otherwise...... straw man.

your point that the money 'should have been paid" remains unproven; as does your notion that since it didnt get paid; you should be the one to get it now.

in other words.......................EPIC FAIL

you're a JOKE

you're funny!

Looking for help from another person is about the saddest thing you can do when trying to articulate your position. The other poster has been relegated to the sidelines in this because he did what you are on the verge of doing. You cannot debate the facts and will not address them. Because of that you have been reduced to name calling and bringing up side issue that have nothing to do with the facts. Dont avoid them embrace them and prove your position to be correct. Getting frustrated only makes you unworthy of further debate with me.

you're funny!

i never mentioned the method of how money would be put to use; "wisely" or otherwise...... straw man.

your point that the money 'should have been paid" remains unproven; as does your notion that since it didnt get paid; you should be the one to get it now.

in other words.......................EPIC FAIL

There you go. Now you are debating a point. So your contention is that reparations should have never been paid? i want to make sure we have this down right before going any further.

you're funny!

Looking for help from another person is about the saddest thing you can do when trying to articulate your position. The other poster has been relegated to the sidelines in this because he did what you are on the verge of doing. You cannot debate the facts and will not address them. Because of that you have been reduced to name calling and bringing up side issue that have nothing to do with the facts. Dont avoid them embrace them and prove your position to be correct. Getting frustrated only makes you unworthy of further debate with me.

yawn
I DONT NEED HELP FROM ANOTHER; i made my case on my own. just as you arent man or woman enough to acknoweldge i did; i doubt you have what it takes to even try to answer that post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back