Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought i already answered this for you? The ex-slaves were never paid reparations. Their descendants would be the people that would get the proceeds when reparations are paid out.

no you didnt answer it for me; and you still havent. that is absurd. why do you deserve anything for suffering you never endured?

Because my ancestors were never paid. The money they would have been paid would have been an asset to our educational and financial legacy.

no it wouldnt; you cant prove that. and that would still mean you have it better just by coming here; and very possibly they did too; since slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa

The same could be said of you.

um not really; but even if that is true; it still means you have it better being born here than if your ancesters were never brought here. why do you want money when you benefitted from it?

Yes. Really. You could be in some shit hole in Europe right now. No it doesnt mean that I am better of here. Its a unprovable possibility. I could have ended up a far wealthier man in Africa than I am here.

um; Africans are drowing and washing up on the shores of that "shithole" Europe; trying to get there

you arent making sense; and you seem to be getting angry

The same could be said of you.

um not really; but even if that is true; it still means you have it better being born here than if your ancesters were never brought here. why do you want money when you benefitted from it?

Yes. Really. You could be in some shit hole in Europe right now. No it doesnt mean that I am better of here. Its a unprovable possibility. I could have ended up a far wealthier man in Africa than I am here.

that you could have ended up far wealthier in Africa is also an unprovable possibility; and FAR LESS LIKELY

TRY AGAIN

why would somebody always want the people around them to change this way or that? cant this person accept people the way they are?

Dont get frustrated. You are not making any sense. What is this post supposed to mean?

??? i'm not frustrated at all; i'm referring to one of the idiotic quotes at the end of your every post.

try again

You are speaking gibberish. Please quote where i said that. You are definitely frustrated.

I am if I'm being told I need to pay for his/your suffering. Prove your ancestors weren't freemen or came here after 1865. You want me to pony up some cash, then you're going to need more than skin color to prove you're owed.

Dont get frustrated. You are not making any sense. What is this post supposed to mean?

??? i'm not frustrated at all; i'm referring to one of the idiotic quotes at the end of your every post.

try again

You are speaking gibberish. Please quote where i said that. You are definitely frustrated.

that post of mine refers to the quote of Chuck D. i'm far from frustrated; but you sure do seem to be getting that way

no you didnt answer it for me; and you still havent. that is absurd. why do you deserve anything for suffering you never endured?

Because my ancestors were never paid. The money they would have been paid would have been an asset to our educational and financial legacy.

no it wouldnt; you cant prove that. and that would still mean you have it better just by coming here; and very possibly they did too; since slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa

I dont have to prove it. People are not paid reparations based on what they might do with the money.

I dont have to prove it. People are not paid reparations based on what they might do with the money.

NOBODY is asking you what you might do with the money; just to prove you deserve them. you havent

um; Africans are drowing and washing up on the shores of that "shithole" Europe; trying to get there

There are also people dying in Europe of starvation and AIDS. You could have been one of them.

There are also people dying in Europe of starvation and AIDS. You could have been one of them.

the highest rates of HIV and starvation are in Africa

keep trying

that you could have ended up far wealthier in Africa is also an unprovable possibility; and FAR LESS LIKELY

TRY AGAIN

Thats what I said. Its an unproven possibility. No its not far less likely. What makes you think that?

your own people; possibly even relatives or people from your own or neighboring tribe; sold you to have starved sailors who appeared on the shores of Africa

TRY AGAIN

Thats what I said. Its an unproven possibility. No its not far less likely. What makes you think that?

it is far less likely because Afica is far poorer and has far less wealth

DUH

but you probably want reparations for that too.
try again

Last edited:
I am if I'm being told I need to pay for his/your suffering. Prove your ancestors weren't freemen or came here after 1865. You want me to pony up some cash, then you're going to need more than skin color to prove you're owed.

You are a nobody. You cant authorize the government to pay reparations! When the government decides to pay you wont have a choice but to pay your taxes or go to jail for tax evasion.

You are a nobody. You cant authorize the government to pay reparations! When the government decides to pay you wont have a choice but to pay your taxes or go to jail for tax evasion.

YAWN
is that the best you got? you're a nobody too.

go cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back