Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to take your case to the World Court; against West African countries who sold your ancesters to slave traders

??? i'm not frustrated at all; i'm referring to one of the idiotic quotes at the end of your every post.

try again

You are speaking gibberish. Please quote where i said that. You are definitely frustrated.

that post of mine refers to the quote of Chuck D. i'm far from frustrated; but you sure do seem to be getting that way

You must be frustrated or you cant read. Which is it? Thats not what the quote from Chuck D says.

no it wouldnt; you cant prove that. and that would still mean you have it better just by coming here; and very possibly they did too; since slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa

I dont have to prove it. People are not paid reparations based on what they might do with the money.

NOBODY is asking you what you might do with the money; just to prove you deserve them. you havent

But I did and cited at least one precedent to back it up. Do you need more precedents or is the premise what you have issue with?

AssClapius says "when" the government orders reparations.

Delusional hack bitch that he is, he cannot wrap his little tiny pin head around the notion that even the vast array of lolberals in government will NEVER be able to pass any such law.

"When." :lmao:

This AssClapius fellow is a hoot. True, he's dumber than a box of rocks. But he is amusing.

I dont have to prove it. People are not paid reparations based on what they might do with the money.

NOBODY is asking you what you might do with the money; just to prove you deserve them. you havent

But I did and cited at least one precedent to back it up. Do you need more precedents or is the premise what you have issue with?

your premise is absurd; you want to be paid for suffering you didnt endure; and a "legacy" that you have admitted is an unprovable possibility

thanks for playing though

um; Africans are drowing and washing up on the shores of that "shithole" Europe; trying to get there

you arent making sense; and you seem to be getting angry

There are also people dying in Europe of starvation and AIDS. You could have been one of them.

the highest rates of HIV and starvation are in Africa

keep trying

Keep trying what? You could have been poor white trash in Europe infested with AIDs and illiterate if not brought over here to the US.

your beef is with African people; they sold your people to White slave traders

No my beef is with the US not paying reparations to the slaves after they were freed. Me and Africa have already settled this. Why are you so confused?

By settled you mean you figured out there was no money in Africa to get and few Whites to guilt into paying up.

Tough titty for your great great grandpa, but I didn't own slaves and I shouldn't have to pay his great great grandson for his suffering.

Now if you want to be a slave for a few years and then get freed we can talk about your reparations.

that you could have ended up far wealthier in Africa is also an unprovable possibility; and FAR LESS LIKELY

TRY AGAIN

Thats what I said. Its an unproven possibility. No its not far less likely. What makes you think that?

it is far less likely because Afica is far poorer and has far less wealth

DUH

but you probably want reparations for that too.
try again

Who told you Africa is far poorer and had far less wealth? Have you ever been to Africa?

There are also people dying in Europe of starvation and AIDS. You could have been one of them.

the highest rates of HIV and starvation are in Africa

keep trying

Keep trying what? You could have been poor white trash in Europe infested with AIDs and illiterate if not brought over here to the US.

sigh...................

like i said; far more likelier on your part; if you had been born in Africa

keep trying

I am if I'm being told I need to pay for his/your suffering. Prove your ancestors weren't freemen or came here after 1865. You want me to pony up some cash, then you're going to need more than skin color to prove you're owed.

You are a nobody. You cant authorize the government to pay reparations! When the government decides to pay you wont have a choice but to pay your taxes or go to jail for tax evasion.

YAWN
is that the best you got? you're a nobody too.

go cry

No I have more but I was not trying to win a contest. Thats correct I am a nobody but then I am not asking someone to prove anything to me. Why would I go cry?

it is far less likely because Afica is far poorer and has far less wealth

DUH

but you probably want reparations for that too.
try again

Who told you Africa is far poorer and had far less wealth? Have you ever been to Africa?

it isnt?

LMAO!!

The sad thing is Africa shouldn't be poorer. It has vast mineral wealth, but it also has idiots in charge who are more concerned with tribal grudges and padding their Swiss bank accounts than they are in developing their own countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back