Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you thought it only had legal implications because this would be decided in court? That has to be the lamest excuse for not knowing what you are talking about I ever heard. :lol:

it's just another fact you cant deal with; the case; if there is one; will be in the courts.

I still dont get why that prompted you to literally provide the definition of conspirator proving you didnt know what you were talking about. That was priceless you have to admit. :lol:

the US has no role in this; you're doomed to be disappointed

You must be unware that laws have to be constitutional. Figures. Your knowledge of the law is very suspect.

the law was Constitutional at the time

you're chasing your tail

it's FUNNY

No it wasnt. It was against the constitution. i think you mean the SCOTUS never acted to right a wrong.

YAWN
i think you mean you havent a case. and if you had a case you dont have one that has you getting anything

we can go all day this way

Hey stupid, slavery wasn't sanctioned by the US government. They have no culpability. If you think you have a claim then you need to go after the idiot that made you that promise. Good luck!

Asclapus is a lazy ass punk that wants something for nothing.

Hey Asclapius, prove you're a descendant of slaves!!

the law was Constitutional at the time

you're chasing your tail

it's FUNNY

No it wasnt. It was against the constitution. i think you mean the SCOTUS never acted to right a wrong.

YAWN
i think you mean you havent a case. and if you had a case you dont have one that has you getting anything

I have heard yawning is done to release stress. Are you ok? i have a very solid case as I listed out all the facts that establish it. Yes we can go all day on this. However at some point you chasing your tail has to end. You need to debate the points. You started off ok by contesting that slavery was legal. However that has nothing to do with slavery being wrong which is what reparations addresses. Get back on that track and you will be ok.

of course slavery was wrong; and even sanctioned by the US government; but the people who sold you into slavery were agents of the US government; niether were the people who brought your ancesters here.

and of course you suffered not on account of your ancesters being brought here

YAWN

I have heard yawning is done to release stress. Are you ok? i have a very solid case as I listed out all the facts that establish it. Yes we can go all day on this. However at some point you chasing your tail has to end. You need to debate the points. You started off ok by contesting that slavery was legal. However that has nothing to do with slavery being wrong which is what reparations addresses. Get back on that track and you will be ok.

i yawn when i'm bored; like when somebody hasnt made a cases and pretends they have?

you want to make a case that slavery was wrong?

wow you're a genius!! lol

but you havent come close to making a case it wronged YOU

Hey stupid, slavery wasn't sanctioned by the US government. They have no culpability. If you think you have a claim then you need to go after the idiot that made you that promise. Good luck!

Asclapus is a lazy ass punk that wants something for nothing.

Hey Asclapius, prove you're a descendant of slaves!!

Thanks liar. I knew you could be counted on to provide some examples of how stupid you are and actually help my case.

By washing their hands of the issue and letting the states decide, the US government sanctioned it. They made no laws to forbid it like they later did by issuing the Emancipation Proclamation.

I'm laughing at you. Why did you think conspirator had only legal implications?

because you are talking about a subject that would certainly be decided in the courts

DUH

So you thought it only had legal implications because this would be decided in court? That has to be the lamest excuse for not knowing what you are talking about I ever heard. :lol:
Asc, beating a dead horse is not going to allow you to be any more parasitic than you already are. Get a job and support yourself instead of trying to suck the blood of a society that has obviously given you far more than you're worth.

Btw, give up on the "great black civilization" bit. Anyone who doesn't believe in pixiedust is not buying.

the US government had nothing to do with your ancesters coming here. that is on your peeps.

glad you "cool with them" though

because you are talking about a subject that would certainly be decided in the courts

DUH

Asc, beating a dead horse is not going to allow you to be any more parasitic than you already are. Get a job and support yourself instead of trying to suck the blood of a society that has obviously given you far more than you're worth.

Btw, give up on the "great black civilization" bit. Anyone who doesn't believe in pixiedust is not buying.

Why would I get a job? You must be stupid if you think I would work for someone else. Why would I give up history? You dont have to believe it but then again facts seem to frighten you so I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back