Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not "latching on", you simply havent been aggreived. it's that simple

I already told you your conjecture is not a fact.

YAWN

and i've already told you that you are provided more conjecture than i have; and less facts

I provided a list of facts. Your refusal to address them is not my fault. You saying I have not been aggrieved is conjecture. You dont know how I feel. What makes you think you can read my mind?

You are afraid. If you were not afraid why did you not debate the points instead of wandering off into outer space trying to tie in everything else? Your running from the points proves you were afraid. What else explains your behavior?

no outer space about it genius.

1. you havent been aggreived; which is the point that you are making; that since your ancesters didnt get reparations; your "legacy" lacks. unprovable in your own words. not outer space; try again

2. your ancesters brought your ANCESTERS here; the "sanctioning" by the US government had nothing to do with what brought them here. and AGAIN; you havent been harmed by it

Look man. You are devolving at this point. Your spelling is getting worse. You are not making sense. You are all over the place. I know you are enraged and frightened but just take a breath and calm down. Present your case with facts not conjecture. Are you even a little embarrassed at yourself?

YAWN

attacking my spelling?

is that the best you have? how could i ever be embarrassed? at or by what? certainly not on account of a perpetually-aggreived person like you LYING TO HIMSELF,.
i'm not all over the place; i addressed YOUR POINTS; directly and decidedly

I already told you your conjecture is not a fact.

YAWN

and i've already told you that you are provided more conjecture than i have; and less facts

I provided a list of facts. Your refusal to address them is not my fault. You saying I have not been aggrieved is conjecture. You dont know how I feel. What makes you think you can read my mind?

you provided nothing but conjecture; you're just laughable

yawn. we paid reparations to the descendents of interred japanese? not the actual people?

are you sure? and of course; your own people enslaved your ancesters and brought them here; the US government had nothing to do with it

Yes we paid reparations to some of the descendants. However thats not the point. You still havent gotten past the reparations being owed. Your latching onto this descendant thing tells me you have no confidence in your first point and looking for something else instead.

you're afraid of the descendent point because you simply have no case for you receiving anything from the US government. it's that simple

I pointed out to you that reparations were paid to some of the descendants of the Japanese that were wronged. How did you miss that?

LMAO!! I believe you FEEL aggreived; i dont have to read your mind for that; the constant whining will suffice genius.

however; even though perception is said to be reality; it is only YOUR reality!

lmao!

Yes we paid reparations to some of the descendants. However thats not the point. You still havent gotten past the reparations being owed. Your latching onto this descendant thing tells me you have no confidence in your first point and looking for something else instead.

you're afraid of the descendent point because you simply have no case for you receiving anything from the US government. it's that simple

I pointed out to you that reparations were paid to some of the descendants of the Japanese that were wronged. How did you miss that?

i missed the part where you have been harmed by anything

YAWN

you provided nothing but conjecture; you're just laughable

i can read your mind; it is saying "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1"

1. you havent been aggreived; which is the point that you are making; that since your ancesters didnt get reparations; your "legacy" lacks. unprovable in your own words. not outer space; try again

2. your ancesters brought your ANCESTERS here; the "sanctioning" by the US government had nothing to do with what brought them here. and AGAIN; you havent been harmed by it

Look man. You are devolving at this point. Your spelling is getting worse. You are not making sense. You are all over the place. I know you are enraged and frightened but just take a breath and calm down. Present your case with facts not conjecture. Are you even a little embarrassed at yourself?

YAWN

attacking my spelling?

is that the best you have? how could i ever be embarrassed? at or by what? certainly not on account of a perpetually-aggreived person like you LYING TO HIMSELF,.

Not attacking your spelling as I have misspelled words. I am noting the increasing frequency which tells me you are upset. You are totally off the point, all over the place and talking about Africa which has nothing to do with fact that slavery in the US was wrong and the US allowed it.

YAWN

attacking my spelling?

SORRY melon-head; but i'm not going to be enraged nor frightened because you think it to be so; or suggest it is so..

try again

I would agree to reparations if it were tied to permanent deportation. You get the money when you get off the boat at the African port of your choice (and you don't get to come back).

YAWN

attacking my spelling?

Not attacking your spelling as I have misspelled words. I am noting the increasing frequency which tells me you are upset. You are totally off the point, all over the place and talking about Africa which has nothing to do with fact that slavery in the US was wrong and the US allowed it.

all you do is cry; i'm right on point with everything. you're so typical of a whiner; just deny everything. i made my case by addressing YOUR points directly; i'm far from all over the place

YAWN

attacking my spelling?

all you do is cry; i'm right on point with everything. you're so typical of a whiner; just deny everything. i made my case by addressing YOUR points directly; i'm far from all over the place

the point about African people selling your ancesters into slavery is relevant because it means there is no case against the US government; SANCTIONING OR NO SANCTIONING

Asclepias; i've done nothing to anybody; and nobody alive did anything to you.
i've nothing to be embarrased about; but you on the other hand.................................

tee hee

YAWN

attacking my spelling?

SORRY melon-head; but i'm not going to be enraged nor frightened because you think it to be so; or suggest it is so..

try again

Now you answering your own posts? Dude. Go calm down and get yourself together. its not that serious.

I would agree to reparations if it were tied to permanent deportation. You get the money when you get off the boat at the African port of your choice (and you don't get to come back).

Sounds good to me. However I personally have business interests here in the US so no deal on not coming back. What cruise line are we talking about?

Nope, can't come back. But with all your talent and the 50 bucks you'll be given when you get there, I'm sure you'll be happy. I'll even throw in some ribs, a case of Colt 45, and your choice of rap cd's. Deal?

Apalachicola-10.jpg

Sounds good to me. However I personally have business interests here in the US so no deal on not coming back. What cruise line are we talking about?

Amistad-like accomodations. You would actually get to feel what slaves felt, not your present pompous-doofus act of fake suffering.

Nope, can't come back. But with all your talent and the 50 bucks you'll be given when you get there, I'm sure you'll be happy. I'll even throw in some ribs, a case of Colt 45, and your choice of rap cd's. Deal?

Apalachicola-10.jpg

No deal. I know that seems like a lot to you but its really not up to my standards. You are pretty low class but then again you have proven that on numerous occasions. Also if you insist on not coming back I need a buyout of my business interests and real estate I have here in the US. If you cant afford that then i understand.

Amistad-like accomodations. You would actually get to feel what slaves felt, not your present pompous-doofus act of fake suffering.

No thanks. I wouldnt subject anyone to that sort of experience. it does show the savagery inherent in some of you white people.

No thanks. I wouldnt subject anyone to that sort of experience. it does show the savagery inherent in some of you white people.

No, it was just to have you experience what they felt, because you've never suffered and complain NON-FUCKING-STOP about getting paid for nothing!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back