Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^says the man who comes a begging^^^^^^^^^

Tooooooo funny

Who is begging? Debt collection is not begging. Are you accusing your cable provider of begging when you pay your monthly bill?

Just curious, do you even have any real proof that your ancestors were slaves? Or is being black all you have?

No I really have proof. We traced our family all the way back to Senegal. If Black was all I had...well thats its own special reward in of itself.

Give me a figure and I'll tell you if you have a chance. Like, if it's $100, that's probably do-able. If it's $1 billion each, then probably not. I need to know if I/we can even be in the ballpark, and if your figure isn't realistic, then probably your arguments for it aren't either.

Still waiting for your number..

Keep waiting. I already informed you that I dont discuss money until the details are worked out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6l1QljpMo]You'll get nothing and like it! - YouTube[/ame]

I think its pretty funny you dont understand that a case of Ripple wouldnt qualify as a door mat on my property. Well you had your chance. I'm taking my agreement off the table. I cant deal with low budget, low class people when talking business. It never works out.

Tooooooo funny

Who is begging? Debt collection is not begging. Are you accusing your cable provider of begging when you pay your monthly bill?
So we're supposed to pay you for committing all those crimes and trashing all our neighborhoods?

Tooooooo funny

Just curious, do you even have any real proof that your ancestors were slaves? Or is being black all you have?

Cable companies have contracts with customers

You see that right?

Your not collecting a debt. You were not effected, your words prove that, but keep punchin in the dark, someday you might actually hit something.

in the US right and wrong is codified by law; and based on law. so "righting a wrong" would have to be also..

try again

You are wrong again. You need someone to help you. Slavery was wrong. The constitution said all men are created equal. The US went against the constitution when it allowed slavery.

The constitution said all men are created equal.

No it didn't.

in the US right and wrong is codified by law; and based on law. so "righting a wrong" would have to be also..

try again

You are wrong again. You need someone to help you. Slavery was wrong. The constitution said all men are created equal. The US went against the constitution when it allowed slavery.

The US went against the constitution when it allowed slavery.

No it didn't.

No I really have proof. We traced our family all the way back to Senegal. If Black was all I had...well thats its own special reward in of itself.

Senegal? The nation of ongoing genocide for centuries? :eusa_shifty:

^^So glad you were saved from the fate of the current folk there.^^​
And you think it was idyllic back when your ancestors were sent here instead of going down in slaughter to whoever the chieftains were back when? I think I'd rethink my prissiness at the slave traders who spared them from past genocidal purges which have occurred like a sad litany for centuries before and since. You're likely alive because alleged greedy capitalists of the colonial age had a better use for them than their chieftain's favorite method of extermination of his foes.​

Last edited:

Senegal? The nation of ongoing genocide for centuries? :eusa_shifty:

^^So glad you were saved from the fate of the current folk there.^^​
And you think it was idyllic back when your ancestors were sent here instead of going down in slaughter to whoever the chieftains were back when? I think I'd rethink my prissiness at the slave traders who spared them from past genocidal purges which have occurred like a sad litany for centuries before and since. You're likely alive because alleged greedy capitalists of the colonial age had a better use for them than their chieftain's favorite method of extermination of his foes.​

Damn, maybe it's the rest of us that need compensation?

Without slavery imagine how many more skulls might be pictured!

try again

No it didn't.

Damn! One of you buffoons finally caught me. You retards are stupid. I got you so riled up
your dumb cave ape asses couldn't even think straight for pages and pages. Nice playing with you guys. Try and think before getting emotional next time.

laughing.smileface2.gif

No it didn't.

Damn! One of you buffoons finally caught me. You retards are stupid. I got you so riled up
your dumb cave ape asses couldn't even think straight for pages and pages. Nice playing with you guys. Try and think before getting emotional next time.

laughing.smileface2.gif

AssClap gets smoked having made a simply stupid statement predicated on his boundless supply of misinformation.

And what does the pussy do?

Rather than own it or even own up to it, the bitch tries (in a particularly transparent way) to turn HIS massive fuck-up around on the one who exposed his ignorance.

AssClap is very emotionally invested in his clearly unsupportable position. ["Reparations!" :lmao: ]

Poor deluded loser asshole cock-smoking pussy that he is. He is presently in full meltdown mode.

:lol:

It remains pretty funny to observe.

No it didn't.

laughing.smileface2.gif

Any luck calculating how much each slave should have received for reparations?
Or are you as bad at math as you are at reading the Constitution?

No it didn't.

laughing.smileface2.gif

AssClap gets smoked having made a simply stupid statement predicated on his boundless supply of misinformation.

Rather than own it or even own up to it, the bitch tries (in a particularly transparent way) to turn HIS massive fuck-up around on the one who exposed his ignorance.

AssClap is very emotionally invested in his clearly unsupportable position. ["Reparations!" :lmao: ]

Poor deluded loser asshole cock-smoking pussy that he is. He is presently in full meltdown mode.

This must have been particularly galling for you weird named guy. That statement was up for grabs and your dumb ass never saw it. Cursing as hard as you can at me only highlights your frustration.

No it didn't.

laughing.smileface2.gif

I told you I was not doing any calculations until we had an understanding that the debt was owed. That constitution crack was put there because bedowin didnt know his ass from a hole in the wall. What alerted me was his retarded statement about codifying what was right and wrong. I threw that comment out there to see if he was paying attention. What sealed it for me was his obvious lack of knowledge about the constitution in the last highlighted statement. The poor dumb fucker didnt even know about the 3/5ths compromise in the constitution. Congrats on the catch.

try again

slavery was legal at the time regardless of what the Constitution says

good luck though!!

Last edited:
No thanks. I wouldnt subject anyone to that sort of experience. it does show the savagery inherent in some of you white people.

No, it was just to have you experience what they felt, because you've never suffered and complain NON-FUCKING-STOP about getting paid for nothing!!!! :lol:

Who asked to experience it? That suggestion came from you. I'm not complaining about anything. Me pointing out the merits of reparations bothers you. I get it. Dont call it complaining though.

Except you haven't pointed out the merits of paying people who not only didn't suffer, but who actually benefitted from their ancestors having been brought over here. You just constantly whine about some fictitious number you want to be paid.

No it didn't.

laughing.smileface2.gif

Hes such a fucktard, and he doesn't even have the courage to admit his mistake. Asclepias is pathetic, ignorant and weak. Hes a pitiful excuse for a man.

No it didn't.

laughing.smileface2.gif

:blahblah:

All talk, no hat.

laughing.smileface2.gif

I told you I was not doing any calculations until we had an understanding that the debt was owed. That constitution crack was put there because bedowin didnt know his ass from a hole in the wall. What alerted me was his retarded statement about codifying what was right and wrong. I threw that comment out there to see if he was paying attention. What sealed it for me was his obvious lack of knowledge about the constitution in the last highlighted statement. The poor dumb fucker didnt even know about the 3/5ths compromise in the constitution. Congrats on the catch.

slavery was legal at the time regardless of what the Constitution says

good luck though!!

I told you I was not doing any calculations until we had an understanding that the debt was owed.

Then I guess I'll never get to enjoy your weak ass math.

I threw that comment out there to see if he was paying attention.

Sure you did, Sparky.

Are you saying the argument has merit now? Before you seemed incensed at the very thought.

Just curious at what you folks are asking for. So do you even know?

I cant speak for everyone that is Black. I have a figure in mind but I have yet to see anyone not Black agree that the idea of reparations has merit. I dont discuss money until we have agreement on the principles.

You never will see anyone who is "not Black agree that the idea of reparations has merit," unless that person is a guilt stricken white liberal. Those are getting scarce.

In general, immigrants have an even lower opinion of blacks than whites do. Immigrants usually have to move to low income neighborhoods. They see blacks up close every day. Consequently they know just how dangerous and inferior most blacks are.

Last edited:

No it didn't.

laughing.smileface2.gif

He's dancing because the bottom fell out of his bullshit case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back