Slick Willie Stainmaker Rides Again

Is Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton Trustworthy?

• Total voters
I have told lies before like EVERY human walking the earth.

I will lie again someday to spare someones feelings like every human being on earth.

The differance between you and me is I am honest enough to admitt this truth.

Now watch your dishonest bretheren make huge hay out of me aditting a human truth.

So the truth doesn't matter to you after all. Just when it's convenient.

So have you ever lied in your life?

I will lie again someday to spare someones feelings like every human being on earth.

Now watch your dishonest bretheren make huge hay out of me aditting a human truth.

Slick Willie Didn't Admit the Truth until the FBI sampled his DNA and matched it to his spunk on Monica's Dress.

Until then, he "lied like a dog," as they say in Little Rock

Of course I have. But I'm not trying to pretend it's no big deal. I recognize I was wrong to lie regardless what "good intentions" i may have had.

The truth is important to me. Not just when it's convenient.

Not during a fucking FEDERAL DEPOSITION while I was President of the USA!!

OK... first i feel that anything he did with monica is he and his wife business. If hillary didn't care the was getting blow jobs then no one else should have cared either. No man that is confronted with something like that is going to tell the truth when caught with his pants down (pun intended) the first time around.

That being said i think he would lie about anything to further his political agenda.

If he was not THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA, I'd agree.

However, I have slightly higher expectations of the individual's judgement who the American People have placed in that office.

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, but if you wanna fool around with the help, then buy a titty bar in Little Rock, and stain as many dresses as you wish.

Now dont get me wrong, he lied under oath as the POTUS. And should have been booted out of office for that offensive alone.

If hiliary didn't want to cut his dick off then that's their personal problem. Then again if you were married to hillary wouldn't you want someone else giving you a blow job? :lol:

OK... first i feel that anything he did with monica is he and his wife business. If hillary didn't care the was getting blow jobs then no one else should have cared either. No man that is confronted with something like that is going to tell the truth when caught with his pants down (pun intended) the first time around.

That being said i think he would lie about anything to further his political agenda.

If he was not THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA, I'd agree.

However, I have slightly higher expectations of the individual's judgement who the American People have placed in that office.

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, but if you wanna fool around with the help, then buy a titty bar in Little Rock, and stain as many dresses as you wish.

Now dont get me wrong, he lied under oath as the POTUS. And should have been booted out of office for that offensive alone.

If hiliary didn't want to cut his dick off then that's their personal problem. Then again if you were married to hillary wouldn't you want someone else giving you a blow job? :lol:

If I was married to Hillary, the the only blow-job I'd want would be from a 12 gauge to the temple.

Last edited:

Of course I have. But I'm not trying to pretend it's no big deal. I recognize I was wrong to lie regardless what "good intentions" i may have had.

The truth is important to me. Not just when it's convenient.

You are pretending I said what I did not say , WHY are you lying?

You did exactly what I knew you would do.

You pretended my completely truthful answer (that if you were truthful you would say the same) was a condemnation of truth.

What was it the "Baby Jesus" said to the townspeople when they were going to stone Mary Magdelyn to death?

Why do ya'll care so much about President Clinton's penis and where it's been?

I don't.

Care to read the OP?

Why do you defend a confessed Liar?

How many people died because President Clinton lied about a blowjob? Compare that to the number of deaths caused by President Bushes lies about the WMD in Iraq and the threat Iraq posed to the worlds remaining super power.

But my guess is you won't. You'll probably say President Bush never lied or everyone else believed it too......

You said you didn't have a problem with his lying when you started doing everything you could to excuse his behavior and pretend it's not a problem.

No one is pretending only Democrats cheat and lie. We aren't defending Republicans or independents who do either. Lying is lying.

One day, I hope you understand that.

Impossible for some libs like truthdoesntmatter...

Their remaining brain cells are dedicated to motor function only...

Hey asshole, in a thread about lying this poster lied about what I said and you swallowed it whole.

No! As I recall twas Monica who swallowed it whole".

What was it the "Baby Jesus" said to the townspeople when they were going to stone Mary Magdelyn to death?

Why do ya'll care so much about President Clinton's penis and where it's been?

I don't.

Care to read the OP?

Why do you defend a confessed Liar?

How many people died because President Clinton lied about a blowjob? Compare that to the number of deaths caused by President Bushes lies about the WMD in Iraq and the threat Iraq posed to the worlds remaining super power.

But my guess is you won't. You'll probably say President Bush never lied or everyone else believed it too......

So, you agree that Slick Wille is a Liar.

Thanks.

Gee, a guy cheated on his wife in a country where 50% of marriages end in divorce and the n tried to cover it up.

I guess Just like Newt who was fucking HIS aide while he impeached Clinton men today seem to have a problem keeping their trouser snakes in their pants.

If you want to pretend there are humans who have never lied then you yourself are a liar.

He lied TM, that was the issue... He went on TV and lied outright to ALL of America, do you not understand how that would make people believe he could be lying about many other things that are actually important?

BTW, nice to see you back TM, I was worried the power went out and your computer had turned off, I figured you couldn't figure how to turn it back on again... *snaps fingers...*

Last edited:
Impossible for some libs like truthdoesntmatter...

Their remaining brain cells are dedicated to motor function only...

Hey asshole, in a thread about lying this poster lied about what I said and you swallowed it whole.

[No! As I recall twas Monica who swallowed it whole".[/SIZE]

No, if she'd swallowed it whole, then it wouldn't have been on her dress.

Unless she'd had it cleaned.

Which she didn't.......:cool:

Forum List

Back