🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Smoking Bans

Should Smoking be Banned in Businesses?

• Total voters
Smokers are allowed in any public space

It is only their filthy habit that is banned

Knowing you whiny control freaks you would not allow even a private members only bar to allow smoking.

Just because you believe it to be a filthy habit doesn't mean you should have the right to forcibly ban it from everyone, whether they like smoking or not. If you thought alcohol was disgusting, would you be up in arms trying to force businesses to ban it? Stop whining and understand this thing we supposedly have in America called "Freedom". New concept to you, ain't it?

Just because you believe it to be a filthy habit doesn't mean you should have the right to forcibly ban it from everyone, whether they like smoking or not. If you thought alcohol was disgusting, would you be up in arms trying to force businesses to ban it? Stop whining and understand this thing we supposedly have in America called "Freedom". New concept to you, ain't it?

Yes it does

When your filthy habit makes me filthy, I have a right to see it banned
Your "freedom" does not extend to my lungs

So clean YOU can eat out of it:

stock-photo-a-dirty-ashtray-with-cigarette-ash-and-butts-112211795.jpg

^^^^^^^

Rightwinger's response to whether or not smoking tobacco should be allowed in public.

Where in public?

Restaurants
Public Transportation
Parks
City Streets

My answer is probably allow it anywhere public drinking is allowed

That is rightwinger's response to whether or not smoking pot should be allowed in public.

^^^^^^^

Rightwinger's response to whether or not smoking tobacco should be allowed in public.

Where in public?

Restaurants
Public Transportation
Parks
City Streets

That is rightwinger's response to whether or not smoking pot should be allowed in public.

Why did you omit the rest of what I posted about pot being subjected to both public drinking and smoking laws?

Knowing you whiny control freaks you would not allow even a private members only bar to allow smoking.

I have no problem with smoking in your home, car or private club

I just don't want your stink where I am

Ecigarettes bans are worse than smoking bans. There is no fire, no smoke and no tobacco. The libs just don't like the way it looks. Los Angeles has banned e-cigs. It isn't working no one pays the slightest attention.

There is nicotine.

Nicotine is a poison. Maybe you've heard of it.

^^^^^^^

Where in public?

Restaurants
Public Transportation
Parks
City Streets

Why did you omit the rest of what I posted about pot being subjected to both public drinking and smoking laws?

So, you want tobacco smoke banned, and then you got on your hypocritical high horse and said...when your filthy habit makes me filthy I have a right to see it banned.

Then when discussing what you want in regards to pot smoke, you said wherever there is a alcohol being sold, it ought to be allowed.

I am leaving something out?

Please, be specific. You do not want pot to be allowed to be smoked in public? Wait, you said there you did. Only in places where alcohol is sold. As if alcohol is not sold in restaurants?

I have no clue how to decipher your double talk.

I don't really care what you do in private bar that is actually private. Suck all the smoking poles you want.

Your concept of a "private bar", though, no doubt, involves one with an unlocked door and a sign that says "Come In, We're Open!"

Ecigarettes bans are worse than smoking bans. There is no fire, no smoke and no tobacco. The libs just don't like the way it looks. Los Angeles has banned e-cigs. It isn't working no one pays the slightest attention.

There is nicotine.

Yet YOU people love smoking blunts in front of others. Oh right.......marijuana is good for you.

Of course it is. How ridiculous of me to suggest tobacco is more healthy than hippy lettuce.

There is nicotine.

Yet YOU people love smoking blunts in front of others.

No I don't.

Who is "YOU" people?
Oh right.......marijuana is good for you.
k
Of course it is. How ridiculous of me to suggest tobacco is more healthy than hippy lettuce.
Tobacco is healthy? There's a thought! WOW

Whether anyone has a right to smoke is not in question. Of course we do -- we all do.
What you don't have a right to do is force other people to smoke. Which is what you're doing when you light up in an enclosed room with others in it.

Secondhand smoke killed my mother. So y'all whining about "control" and "liberty" just because you're not always allowed to force me to inhale the same thing can cram it WAY up your collective ass.

^^^^^^^

So, you want tobacco smoke banned, and then you got on your hypocritical high horse and said...when your filthy habit makes me filthy I have a right to see it banned.

Then when discussing what you want in regards to pot smoke, you said wherever there is a alcohol being sold, it ought to be allowed.

I am leaving something out?

Please, be specific. You do not want pot to be allowed to be smoked in public? Wait, you said there you did. Only in places where alcohol is sold. As if alcohol is not sold in restaurants?

I have no clue how to decipher your double talk.

Why do you lie when you post? Is that the only way you think you can win an argument?

Read ALL of what I posted in your pot thread and stop lying to the people

Aaaaaand liberals hypocrisy on full display yet again in this thread. When you get rightwinger, Jillian and that C Jones idiot spreading their feigned outrage at smoking tobacco, let them answer what they think about smoking pot in public.

Make another poll and the liberals that are all concerned about icky smoke in their lungs will all of a sudden tell you how good pot is for you.

They think pot is actually good for you.

Watch this folks, I am going to start a thread and you will see the different tune that the hypocrites on the left will display. I am even calling the shot, and you will see it.

The left wing two step.

Have you ever posted anything that did not lead off with an infantile strawman?

Government doesn't have a right to mandate businesses to ban something, even if it is for "the public's safety"

I really don't care that much about the right of a business to allow smoking question.

But you may want to re-word THIS statement.

I have no problem with smoking in your home, car or private club

I just don't want your stink where I am

How many times do I have to tell you that I do not smoke?

So then why do you have a problem with some businesses allowing smoking when other similar businesses will surely not allow smoking ?

If Coffee Shop A allows smoking and Coffee Shop B does not why not just patronize Coffee Shop B and leave Coffee Shop A alone?

That's what I would do.

If a business wants to allow smoking that's fine with me.

People can look for jobs at nonsmoking businesses if they want and customers can patronize businesses that ban smoking as well.

Freedom of choice. Period.

Sure, you can choose where to shop, that's fine; if you don't want carcinogens in your lungs you can patronize somewhere else, nobody forces you in there. All true. BUT...

That business, in order to operate, must have employee staff. And they can't be forced to breathe that stuff against their will -- unless the business wants to hire only smokers, which they can't do. So keep it out of the workplace to protect the employees -- who have no choice -- and the dilemma of what to do about the clientele takes care of itself. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back