Snapshot Biography of Melania Trump. America's Next First Lady??

Beats mooch the cooch too. At least Malania doesn't hate this country and isn't raising her child to hate this country.

Michelle Obama thinks the United States is the greatest country on earth- unlike you and Trump.

Bullshit.....remember "all this for a flag?"

Bullshit- remember what Michelle Obama says- and what Trump says?

Michelle- we are the greatest

View attachment 84759

Trump- we aren't great
View attachment 84760
Yeah, it's the greatest when her husband in in office. It took his nomination to make her proud of the country, I remember it very well.

And you think its not the greatest when her husband is office.

You know just like Trump.

Michelle Obama thinks the United States is Great.

Trump thinks that the only way that the United States will be great is if he makes it Great.

I think it is pretty obvious

Assholes attack First ladies- and potential First ladies- because assholes do it to attack their spouses

Beats mooch the cooch too. At least Malania doesn't hate this country and isn't raising her child to hate this country.

Michelle Obama thinks the United States is the greatest country on earth- unlike you and Trump.

View attachment 84759

Trump- we aren't great
View attachment 84760
Yeah, it's the greatest when her husband in in office. It took his nomination to make her proud of the country, I remember it very well.

Trump thinks that the only way that the United States will be great is if he makes it Great.

Michelle Obama was proud for the USA for the first time only when her Muslim husband was about to be elected (I remember it very well, it was actually a shock for me even as a foreigner!).

upload_2016-8-8_18-49-32.png

Assholes attack First ladies- and potential First ladies- because assholes do it to attack their spouses

I'm glad after you said that libs will stop posting their BS about Melania.

View attachment 84759

Trump- we aren't great
View attachment 84760

Michelle Obama was proud for the USA for the first time only when her Muslim husband was about to be elected (I remember it very well, it was actually a shock for me even as a foreigner!).

View attachment 84775

I'm glad after you said that libs will stop posting their BS about Melania.

Assholes attack First ladies- assholes like you- and assholes like Silhouette.

Some assholes are Right Wing Nut jobs like you- and some are whatever the hell kind of nut job Silhouette is.

You are both assholes.

Again- the difference between Michelle Obama and Trump is that Michelle Obama thinks that the United States is the greatest country on earth.

Trump does not.

Ah look ^^ Syriusly is here defending Donald Trump being on the GOP ticket again...weird that she's a democrat with no intention of voting for him or respecting anything about him or his family should a miracle happen and he wins in the Fall...which he won't...and she knows it...

Wow, what a fixation you must have.

Did ya hear the one where she claims she is not a commie?

Did you hear the one where Obama claimed he wasn't Muslim and the one where Clinton blamed a video?

Unless Melanie is the one running for office, I don't care what she wears, what she looks like, who does her hair. No one cares.
Jobs. We care about jobs, and Hillary wanting to outsource them to Asia. And illegals, and flying radical Islamist here to kill us. Trumps wants to stop that.

How about when Trump attacks illegal Mexican immigrants and his own wife was illegal?

Rules don't apply if you are a nice piece of ass

We fully expect you to never endorse or condone illegal immigration again. See how this works? It's hilarious you tools jumped on anyone being an illegal after the last few years of reading your drivel on it.
Mrs Trump was an illegal wetback
Where was the wall then?

Where were the green card police? Did she have one? And unless she swam here from Slovenia, the term wet back does not apply. :eusa_doh:

Where were the green card police? Did she have one? And unless she swam here from Slovenia, the term wet back does not apply. :eusa_doh:

Maybe Trump should start in Office by building a wall around Slovenia to keep the commies from coming to our country illegally and interfering with our political system?

With the nude photos added in to Melania's political influence in childhood, is this REALLY the new face of the republican moral & political code? If so, they might as well hang it up and run the hammer and sickle up the flag pole. Underneath it they can fly a rainbow flag. Welcome to the "new America"..
Nude photos bother you that much? Bill Clinton got his dick sucked on our dime and had numerous unpleasant encounters with women according to them but nude photos are a problem?

Liberals are opposite beings, everything is backwards with them.

Still butthurt over a blowjob between consenting adults but you're just fine with your candidate's wife making money posing as nude jerkbait on the internet. That's just odd.

Yeah a blow job with Bill cranking his dong into the mouth of an intern in the Oval Office WITH HILLARY AND the kid upstairs.

Lets really think about it. Bill was fucking Monicas mouth and jamming his cock into it and coming into it.

On the other hand, Melania was doing what European super models do. They pose.

Did ya hear the one where she claims she is not a commie?

Did you hear the one where Obama claimed he wasn't Muslim and the one where Clinton blamed a video?

Unless Melanie is the one running for office, I don't care what she wears, what she looks like, who does her hair. No one cares.
Jobs. We care about jobs, and Hillary wanting to outsource them to Asia. And illegals, and flying radical Islamist here to kill us. Trumps wants to stop that.

How about when Trump attacks illegal Mexican immigrants and his own wife was illegal?

Rules don't apply if you are a nice piece of ass

We fully expect you to never endorse or condone illegal immigration again. See how this works? It's hilarious you tools jumped on anyone being an illegal after the last few years of reading your drivel on it.
Mrs Trump was an illegal wetback
Where was the wall then?

Her agency would be responsible. Lord help them if they fucked up.

With the nude photos added in to Melania's political influence in childhood, is this REALLY the new face of the republican moral & political code? If so, they might as well hang it up and run the hammer and sickle up the flag pole. Underneath it they can fly a rainbow flag. Welcome to the "new America"..
Nude photos bother you that much? Bill Clinton got his dick sucked on our dime and had numerous unpleasant encounters with women according to them but nude photos are a problem?

Still butthurt over a blowjob between consenting adults but you're just fine with your candidate's wife making money posing as nude jerkbait on the internet. That's just odd.

Yeah a blow job with Bill cranking his dong into the mouth of an intern in the Oval Office WITH HILLARY AND the kid upstairs.

Lets really think about it. Bill was fucking Monicas mouth and jamming his cock into it and coming into it.

Wow---Did you get a nut during that description? Sounds like you were really into it.

You've just made the point that neither candidate's spouse is fit to represent our country's morality. The difference is though that dems embrace immorality as a virtue. So who the "first man" is in office doesn't bother them. For the GOP it's different. The first lady MUST embody the decent values of the party and America.

A Slovenian pinup girl raised by a communist party member, who apparently immigrated here illegally, and who has nude photos of herself circulating around the internet. Well, I guess that's the "new face" of the GOP eh?

Prove she was illegal? Second up let's find out who her agency was. I worked in rock and roll/ country. None of my bands had to look at what was happening when they were booked stateside.

The agency is responsible. Melania would not be responsible for any gig.

You've just made the point that neither candidate's spouse is fit to represent our country's morality. The difference is though that dems embrace immorality as a virtue. So who the "first man" is in office doesn't bother them. For the GOP it's different. The first lady MUST embody the decent values of the party and America.

A Slovenian pinup girl raised by a communist party member, who apparently immigrated here illegally, and who has nude photos of herself circulating around the internet. Well, I guess that's the "new face" of the GOP eh?

New face of the GOP? You bet. Beautiful and intelligent with a twist of old Europe. This woman is amazing. Just like his daughter Ivanka.

Oh, Tiny, looks like libs would be ok even if Bill were sucking somebody else cock in the Oval Office and even if it were Obama's cock and Hillary were taping all that. As long as all participants are liberal, nothing sounds wrong for them...

All conservatives, I apologize for posting that^...

Melania got something that Hillary and most democrats don't have which is the ability to score a five or greater on a 1-10 looks scale.

• Melania Trump, 45, was born and raised in Sevnica, Slovenia to parents Viktor and Amalija Knavs
  • Document from the Slovenian State Archives that her father was a listed member of the League of Communists
  • Melania and her sister Ines took part in fashion shows alongside the children of their parents' fellow factory workers
  • 'She would talk about becoming a model. It was her only dream,' said a former friend and classmate
  • Melania met renowned fashion photographer Stane Jerko in 1987 at a modeling contest
  • Married Donald Trump in 2005 and they share one son, Barron, who is nine, and is Trump's fifth child
  • Seen at Wednesday night's presidential debate as her husband remains front-runner in Republican polls
*********** Melania Trump: from daughter of a Communist to favorite for First Lady

We all know the influence a first lady has with a softer pair of gloves though to be sure. A republican first lady is the embodiment, the very emblem of the party's ethical and moral values. That's always been the case and it will remain so.

Ah look ^^ Syriusly is here defending Donald Trump being on the GOP ticket again...weird that she's a democrat with no intention of voting for him or respecting anything about him or his family should a miracle happen and he wins in the Fall...which he won't...and she knows it...

Silhouette is a delusional homophobic bigot and idiot.

I think Trump is a terrible candidate for President. I think anyone who would vote for Trump is an idiot. But if anyone chose not to vote for Trump because his wife is from Slovenia- or her father belonged to the Slovenian communist party- well that person is an idiot too. There are plenty of valid, sane reasons not to vote for Trump.

But unlike asshole's like Silhouette, I can be against a Presidential candidate- and still defend his wife from vile, shit filled attacks.

Because unlike Silhouette- I am not an asshole.

Melania got something that Hillary and most democrats don't have which is the ability to score a five or greater on a 1-10 looks scale.

Just like Trump- women are just objects to score on their looks to you and the Trumpsters.

Forum List

Back