Snowy Roads and Government Efficiency

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
So we have ice and snow on the roads. We haven't seen the US Postal Service mail idiot in four days. Funny, my dope arrived from Colorado via UPS and my booths from Maine got here from FedEx.
Two private corporations get through and the government can't.
What's wrong with this scenario, Libbertoids?

So we have ice and snow on the roads. We haven't seen the US Postal Service mail idiot in four days. Funny, my dope arrived from Colorado via UPS and my booths from Maine got here from FedEx.

I don't believe it

I don't believe it
He's always crying about something...

Every time the op takes a drink of water, doesn't get water born diseases or poisoness food he should be thanking government!!!
Every time he goes to work and his boss can't force him to work 16 hour days and treat him like shit. He should be thanking government!!!
Everytime a thug attacks him or his family and a cop comes to give him justice. Well, he should be thanking government!
Everytime he or his family get cured from some disease or is warned of severe weather...Well, once again he should be thanking government.

You see, you can bitch about government but government allows us to have rights and the quality of life we enjoy. Certainly we can disagree with things government does, but to say that you don't want government? Now that is stupid.

Well here's a clue. I've had postal service every day here after more than a foot of snow delivering packages before their expected dates, meanwhile the UPS guy was supposed to be here today (didn't show), supposed to be here yesterday (didn't show) and my FedEx package is still stuck in New Jersey since last week. Also from Maine.

So I have no doubt that your dope arrived from Colorado.

Well here's a clue. I've had postal service every day, delivering packages before their expected dates, meanwhile the UPS guy was supposed to be here today (didn't show), supposed to be here yesterday (didn't show) and my FedEx package is still stuck in New Jersey since last week. Also from Maine.

The dope was in DC the whole time.

Well here's a clue. I've had postal service every day, delivering packages before their expected dates, meanwhile the UPS guy was supposed to be here today (didn't show), supposed to be here yesterday (didn't show) and my FedEx package is still stuck in New Jersey since last week. Also from Maine.

The dope was in DC the whole time.

He posted this thread. :420:

Lol, civilization is so fucking bad. Shut up you amish piece of shit.
Matt, what's your problem with the Amish? When/if your fucking civilization collapses they will be the only ones left in this country who know how to do things without electricity and such. They will teach the rest how to fabricate shit using "primitive tools" They do not hurt anybody....You moron

Oh and Chief Whiney Ass? From what I saw the good citizens of DC left their vehicles on the street. Any idea how hard it is to plow around vehicles? It takes citizens getting their cars off the street. Personal effort.

I don't believe it
He's always crying about something...

Pissing and moaning aside, the op is still a liar.

Well here's a clue. I've had postal service every day here after more than a foot of snow delivering packages before their expected dates, meanwhile the UPS guy was supposed to be here today (didn't show), supposed to be here yesterday (didn't show) and my FedEx package is still stuck in New Jersey since last week. Also from Maine.

Here's an update for the OP:

For the third day in a row UPS has failed to show up. My expensive equipment shipment is either sitting on a truck in cold weather for three days, or perhaps they lost it in parts unknown.

Meanwhile every piece that was either shipped via USPS, or handed off to USPS from DHL, has arrived safely, even one with bizarre packaging made out of an egg carton and a shopping bag. Got 'em all.

Conclusion: I guess that means the government can get through and private corporations can't.

Meanwhile every piece that was either shipped via USPS, or handed off to USPS from DHL, has arrived safely, even one with bizarre packaging made out of an egg carton and a shopping bag. Got 'em all.

Have to pay much extra for that environmentally/politically correct recycled shipping material?

Forum List

Back