Snub: Russians refuse to shake Obama's hand

Okay, Obama did say "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam" but it is certainly being taken out of context. He also mentioned Coptic Christians in that speech. Both sides do this constantly. This is one of the problems we have in this country. Dishonesty and lack of integrity.
I wrote his exact words, he even in one interview admitted his Muslim faith. The interviewer triped over himself to say you mean your christian faith. Quit making excuses for this failure.

If you read the speech, you will see that you are taking it out of context. I can post a link, if you would like?
The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer. Barrack Hussein Obama.

Okay, Obama did say "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam" but it is certainly being taken out of context. He also mentioned Coptic Christians in that speech. Both sides do this constantly. This is one of the problems we have in this country. Dishonesty and lack of integrity.
Please provide the full context of the quote and you will agree Obama is righ

I wrote his exact words, he even in one interview admitted his Muslim faith. The interviewer triped over himself to say you mean your christian faith. Quit making excuses for this failure.

If you read the speech, you will see that you are taking it out of context. I can post a link, if you would like?

Video: In a 2007 interview with the New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer in a perfect Arabic accent, and then went on to say that the Muslim call to prayer was "the prettiest sound on earth."

Actual NYT passage: Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."

The video exaggerates. Kristof actually described Obama’s accent as "first rate" but not "perfect." And Obama said the call to prayer is "one of" the prettiest sounds, not the prettiest of all. These distortions are minor, but still part of a systematic misrepresentation of the record.

Truth on the Cutting Room Floor

The sweetest sound I know is when another lying assed conservative is exposed...

The sweetest sound I know is when another lying assed conservative is exposed...
They sure do it a lot.

Go to minute 20:35 of this uncut speech of the September 25, 2012 at the UN.

Then scan back and forth before and after for the context of the statement.

Uncut actual speech.

He spent a lot of time on Stevens in this speech........including spending some time attacking the video that Caused violent outrage across the Muslim World. Even though we know that it was a planned attack..........Even though other speeches claimed it is what caused it....................

He praised the Arab Spring, praised the democracy in Libya............and so forth..................Going back in this time frame..........it is clear that he was WRONG on almost every issue...................

You a Russian lover?

It's amazing how guys like you hate Obama so much you'll side with the other guys
. Do you still think Obama is a leader and a uniter? He fucked up an opportunity to unite all of us and move race relations forward. We were doing great along those lines, but he destroyed all that.

He is a fucking incompetent asshole and if this is how blacks govern, I hope we never see another one in the White House if their goal is to "get even with whitey".
Christ almighty, save that crap for Stormfront

What is wrong with that?

You like annoying church bells?

Uncut actual speech.

What Obama actually said.....

The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.
The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied

Why would conservatives be outraged?

Uncut actual speech.

The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.
The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied

Uncut actual speech.

I posted the information already....................

However, I still like fucking the low life's that bow to him.....................He is a miserable failure............His legacy will be a miserable failure, and I'll be glad when his ass is gone...........

BTW.............I wouldn't want to shake his hand either.

Uncut actual speech.

However, I still like fucking the low life's that bow to him.....................He is a miserable failure............His legacy will be a miserable failure, and I'll be glad when his ass is gone...........

Do you disagree with what our President said or not?
Do you understand the "yet to be credible" line?

Uncut actual speech.

You're a ridiculous partisan hack.

Uncut actual speech.

They'll agree with him if he becomes a republican.

Uncut actual speech.

You're a ridiculous partisan hack.

Why do you say that while looking in a mirror...................Enjoy the Habitual Liar Candidate...........and the I HAVE A VAGINA CAMPAIGN..............................

That's the best your side can do?

:ack-1:

Uncut actual speech.

In the context of what was said...............No.................I certainly wouldn't have used that line in any speech............but taken in context it is not the smoking gun that people are claiming it to be.

Uncut actual speech.

In the context of what was said...............No.................I certainly wouldn't have used that line in any speech............but taken in context it is not the smoking gun that people are claiming it to be.

You don't agree with his message to Muslims that if we condemn those who defame Islam we must also condemn those who hate the image of Jesus and deny the holocaust

You guys really do struggle with context don't you?

Uncut actual speech.

You don't agree with his message to Muslims that if we condemn those who defame Islam we must also condemn those who hate the image of Jesus and deny the holocaust

LOL

Reread my post.........I said I would not have made that statement in a speech....................and I said it was taken out of context...................which part of that didn't you understand.................

To the other points..................yes I think he is a miserable failure and that will be his legacy.

LOL

Reread my post.........I said I would not have made that statement in a speech....................and I said it was taken out of context...................which part of that didn't you understand.................

To the other points..................yes I think he is a miserable failure and that will be his legacy.
My bad, I misread your use of a negative

Forum List

Back