So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?

It was you guys 2 years ago you wouldn’t let us use the good stock market as proof Obama’s was good, then you said trump was good because of the stock market.

We don’t care about the investor class. What about blue collar? Are they better off? Maybe they are with trump slowing immigration.
They also bashed the unemployment numbers going down under Obama False false false the orange rectum bellowed
Now I know what they mean though about fake numbers. When trump bragged black unemployment is at an all time low I want to ask black people if they know unemployed brothers who got a new job in the last year, or have they just given up looking?

Isn’t that what republicans were saying in 2016?
Holding interest rates at rock bottom creates a higher stock market.
Which has no bearing on the strength of the economy.
SOON everything will cost more and there goes your crumbs ,,,,but EXXON got 10 billion

We told them this would happen. Trump would have been smarter to pass that tax bill right before the midterms. In the next 8 months people are going to figure out we got hosed with this tax bill.

Remember last year Republicans blamed Obama for the gap between the rich and poor getting bigger? Well now we can directly point to this Trump tax bill and say it is absolutely responsible for the gap growing.

U.S. income inequality is bad, but wealth inequality is a bigger problem

1 Economic inequality can give wealthier people an unacceptable degree of control over the lives of others.

If wealth is very unevenly distributed in a society, wealthy people often end up in control of many aspects of the lives of poorer citizens: over where and how they can work, what they can buy, and in general what their lives will be like. As an example, ownership of a public media outlet, such as a newspaper or a television channel, can give control over how others in the society view themselves and their lives, and how they understand their society.

2. Economic inequality can undermine the fairness of political institutions.

If those who hold political offices must depend on large contributions for their campaigns, they will be more responsive to the interests and demands of wealthy contributors, and those who are not rich will not be fairly represented.

3. Economic inequality undermines the fairness of the economic system itself.

Economic inequality makes it difficult, if not impossible, to create equality of opportunity. Income inequality means that some children will enter the workforce much better prepared than others. And people with few assets find it harder to access the first small steps to larger opportunities, such as a loan to start a business or pay for an advanced degree.

None of these objections is an expression of mere envy. They are objections to inequality based on the effects of some being much better off than others. In principle, these effects could avoided, without reducing economic inequality, through such means as the public financing of political campaigns and making high-quality public education available to all children (however difficult this would be in practice).

A fourth kind of objection to inequality is more direct. In Paul Krugman’s review of Capital in the 21st Century by Thomas Piketty, he mentions these stats from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics: “Real wages for most U.S. workers have increased little if at all since the early 1970s, but wages for the top 1 percent of earners have risen 165 percent, and wages for the top 0.1 percent have risen 362 percent.” (Krugman calls those “supersalaries.”) Again, the idea that this is objectionable is not mere envy. It rests, I believe, on this idea, my fourth point:

4. Workers, as participants in a scheme of cooperation that produces national income, have a claim to a fair share of what they have helped to produce.
Remember last year Republicans blamed Obama for the gap between the rich and poor getting bigger? Well now we can directly point to this Trump tax bill and say it is absolutely responsible for the gap growing.

Do tell us how a bill that has not even been around for a month and is not fully implemented is responsible but 8 years of the Obama Error have nothing to do with it.

And while you are answering that, let us know how many low income people have a stock portfolio and took advantage of the market during the Obama Error.

They also bashed the unemployment numbers going down under Obama False false false the orange rectum bellowed
Now I know what they mean though about fake numbers. When trump bragged black unemployment is at an all time low I want to ask black people if they know unemployed brothers who got a new job in the last year, or have they just given up looking?

SOON everything will cost more and there goes your crumbs ,,,,but EXXON got 10 billion
EXXON made ten times that during the Obama Error, and I never heard a peep from you leftards about it for 8 years.

So Eds, I knew this correction was coming. I have lost 0.23% of my "crumbs" this last week. How have you done? <snicker>

the only "error" is that hate filled trump losers think they're something.
Your pink pussy hat is about as loving as you'll ever get.

It was you guys 2 years ago you wouldn’t let us use the good stock market as proof Obama’s was good, then you said trump was good because of the stock market.

We don’t care about the investor class. What about blue collar? Are they better off? Maybe they are with trump slowing immigration.

EXXON made ten times that during the Obama Error, and I never heard a peep from you leftards about it for 8 years.

So Eds, I knew this correction was coming. I have lost 0.23% of my "crumbs" this last week. How have you done? <snicker>

Exxon didn't gouge us during the Obama era like they did during the Bush regime. And we didn't complain about the tax breaks Exxon got under Obama sure. That doesn't mean we wanted you to give them more tax breaks. They didn't need it and now the debt is going to skyrocket. Remember the debt? You guys said it was the biggest problem facing this country when Obama was president. Now you don't think that anymore? We knew it!

The last president to deal with the debt was Clinton. He had a surplus.

We told them this would happen. Trump would have been smarter to pass that tax bill right before the midterms. In the next 8 months people are going to figure out we got hosed with this tax bill.

1 Economic inequality can give wealthier people an unacceptable degree of control over the lives of others.

If wealth is very unevenly distributed in a society, wealthy people often end up in control of many aspects of the lives of poorer citizens: over where and how they can work, what they can buy, and in general what their lives will be like. As an example, ownership of a public media outlet, such as a newspaper or a television channel, can give control over how others in the society view themselves and their lives, and how they understand their society.

If those who hold political offices must depend on large contributions for their campaigns, they will be more responsive to the interests and demands of wealthy contributors, and those who are not rich will not be fairly represented.

Economic inequality makes it difficult, if not impossible, to create equality of opportunity. Income inequality means that some children will enter the workforce much better prepared than others. And people with few assets find it harder to access the first small steps to larger opportunities, such as a loan to start a business or pay for an advanced degree.

None of these objections is an expression of mere envy. They are objections to inequality based on the effects of some being much better off than others. In principle, these effects could avoided, without reducing economic inequality, through such means as the public financing of political campaigns and making high-quality public education available to all children (however difficult this would be in practice).

A fourth kind of objection to inequality is more direct. In Paul Krugman’s review of Capital in the 21st Century by Thomas Piketty, he mentions these stats from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics: “Real wages for most U.S. workers have increased little if at all since the early 1970s, but wages for the top 1 percent of earners have risen 165 percent, and wages for the top 0.1 percent have risen 362 percent.” (Krugman calls those “supersalaries.”) Again, the idea that this is objectionable is not mere envy. It rests, I believe, on this idea, my fourth point:

4. Workers, as participants in a scheme of cooperation that produces national income, have a claim to a fair share of what they have helped to produce.

Do tell us how a bill that has not even been around for a month and is not fully implemented is responsible but 8 years of the Obama Error have nothing to do with it.

And while you are answering that, let us know how many low income people have a stock portfolio and took advantage of the market during the Obama Error.

It's clearly going to widen the gap. You don't have to be smart to know this tax bill widened the gap between the rich and poor.

My brother is rich. Makes over $500K a year. He said with one swipe of Trumps pen he made thousands and thousands of dollars. The gap between guys like him and you was already widening. You even admit it widened under Obama. So don't deny that this tax bill will further widen it.

You blamed Obama 2 years ago now blame Trump. He made it worse!!!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

The transition from a governmental society to a feudal one is marked by the rapid accumulation of power and wealth in a few hands, with a corresponding reduction in the power and responsibilities of governments that represent the people.

Once the rich and powerful gain control of the government, they turn it upon itself, usually first eliminating its taxation process as it applies to themselves.

Lost 195 K in one day

Corporations are taxed because they use public services, and are therefore expected to help pay for them - the same as citizens.

Corporations make use of a work force educated in public schools paid for with tax dollars. They use roads and highways paid for with tax dollars. They use water, sewer, and power and communications rights-of-way paid for with taxes. They demand the same protection from fire and police departments as everybody else, and enjoy the benefits of national sovereignty and the stability provided by the military and institutions like NATO and the United Nations, the same as all residents of democratic nations.

In fact, corporations are heavier users of taxpayer-provided services and institutions than are average citizens. Taxes pay for our court systems, which are most heavily used by corporations to enforce contracts. Taxes pay for our Treasury Department and other governmental institutions which maintain a stable currency essential to corporate activity. Taxes pay for our regulation of corporate activity, from assuring safety in the workplace to a pure food and drug supply to limiting toxic emissions.

We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

But this bears little resemblance to the democratic republic envisioned by our nation's Founders.

If our elected representatives - and those of other "free" nations - don't quickly wake up and reverse course, we will soon again be in a feudal world. And it's up to us - We the People - to help them awaken.

We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

But this bears little resemblance to the democratic republic envisioned by our nation's Founders.

If our elected representatives - and those of other "free" nations - don't quickly wake up and reverse course, we will soon again be in a feudal world. And it's up to us - We the People - to help them awaken.
remember when Repubs loved the FBI as they went after Hillary??? Their love has turned to hate lol

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

The transition from a governmental society to a feudal one is marked by the rapid accumulation of power and wealth in a few hands, with a corresponding reduction in the power and responsibilities of governments that represent the people.

Once the rich and powerful gain control of the government, they turn it upon itself, usually first eliminating its taxation process as it applies to themselves.
Thank you Saul Alinsky.
Good old Saul was worth 20 million when he croaked.

remember when Repubs loved the FBI as they went after Hillary??? Their love has turned to hate lol

Remember when cops weren't being shot?

Because it is not a bad market. The market is up 32% since Trump took over. That is a good market. That it is necessary to correct, due to too much exuberance, is also not a bad thing. Companies must back their stock with a little more than Happy Days are Here Again to be a solvent investment. It's ok. :cryhug_1_:
32%??

WTF are you smoking?

The Dow went from 19800 to 24345 under Trump. An impressive 23%, but certainly not 32%

Nasdaq-100 went from 5060 to 6500, up 28%.

S&P500 went from 2270 to 2650, up 17%.

My bad. I was wrong. It is up 40% since Trump took office, not 32%.

You like CNN, so edify:
Of course, the recent losses on Wall Street have put just a dent in the overall gains of the Trump era. The Dow and Nasdaq remain up nearly 40% since Trump's election. And even after the big drops on Friday and Monday, stocks aren't far off their all-time highs.
Market mayhem puts Trump in a tough spot

they say it's a thin line between love and hate. I guess they feel jilted.

remember when cops weren't shooting unarmed black men for no reason?

oh wait... that's always happened.

FBI went after Hillary? What universe?

Lost 195 K in one day
Ed, Ed, Ed.

I told you the correction was coming. You’d think after all these years of me always being right you’d be smart enough to start listening.

remember when cops weren't shooting unarmed black men for no reason?

oh wait... that's always happened.
Still perpetuating that stupid lie?

You Leftards are a boring broken record.

Forum List

Back