So a good stock market is owed to Trump but a bad one is non-political?

Now I know what they mean though about fake numbers. When trump bragged black unemployment is at an all time low I want to ask black people if they know unemployed brothers who got a new job in the last year, or have they just given up looking?

Isn’t that what republicans were saying in 2016?
Holding interest rates at rock bottom creates a higher stock market.
Which has no bearing on the strength of the economy.
SOON everything will cost more and there goes your crumbs ,,,,but EXXON got 10 billion
EXXON made ten times that during the Obama Error, and I never heard a peep from you leftards about it for 8 years.

So Eds, I knew this correction was coming. I have lost 0.23% of my "crumbs" this last week. How have you done? <snicker>
Lost 195 K in one day
Ed, Ed, Ed.

I told you the correction was coming. You’d think after all these years of me always being right you’d be smart enough to start listening.
yeah but you told me that many years ago on the pe board 2000 ,,meanwhile obama almost tripled the dow

Hey Turd brain, how much is the stock market up since Trump got in office? So it went down a bit. It was bound to it had been climbing so fast. You cheap-wad naysayers can't wait to jump on ANYTHING to take your mind off what losers you really are.
But I'm not a loser. Obama made me a winner again after Bush's loser economy. I just don't want Trump to fuck it up like Bush did.

EXXON made ten times that during the Obama Error, and I never heard a peep from you leftards about it for 8 years.

So Eds, I knew this correction was coming. I have lost 0.23% of my "crumbs" this last week. How have you done? <snicker>

the only "error" is that hate filled trump losers think they're something.
Your pink pussy hat is about as loving as you'll ever get.
We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

But this bears little resemblance to the democratic republic envisioned by our nation's Founders.

If our elected representatives - and those of other "free" nations - don't quickly wake up and reverse course, we will soon again be in a feudal world. And it's up to us - We the People - to help them awaken.
remember when Repubs loved the FBI as they went after Hillary??? Their love has turned to hate lol
FBI went after Hillary? What universe?
Why with 2 days before the election did Comey screw her then?

Hey Turd brain, how much is the stock market up since Trump got in office? So it went down a bit. It was bound to it had been climbing so fast. You cheap-wad naysayers can't wait to jump on ANYTHING to take your mind off what losers you really are.
But I'm not a loser. Obama made me a winner again after Bush's loser economy. I just don't want Trump to fuck it up like Bush did.

Apparently no one ever taught you much about economics nor history. "Bush's Economy" was the result of the newly-elected Democratically-Led Congress who shot the floor out from under us with Fanny Mae, Freddie Mac and the entire banking and SNL scandal.

Apparently no one ever taught you much about economics nor history. "Bush's Economy" was the result of the newly-elected Democratically-Led Congress who shot the floor out from under us with Fanny Mae, Freddie Mac and the entire banking and SNL scandal.
Yea it wasn't 6 years of bush it was the 1 fucking year of Pelosi. Fuck you.

L O O K!

:boo_hoo14: Another whining liberal who doesn't realize that it is the Congress that sets the budget and writes the laws which most affect the economy. :boo_hoo14:

Here's the thing, it's not Trump's stock market good or bad. It's laughable that he credits his "policies" for a bull market that started in Fall of '09 and has been breaking records for 5 years. He has no policies that he's ever articulated, he knows little if anything about how the economy really works. He's a moron who doesn't read and usually does what the last person in the room tells him to.

All other Presidents know you don't boastfully and continuously take credit for something as immensely complicated and nuanced as the U.S. economy -- as no one controls it. No one policy fixes it. No one policy breaks it.

But Trump just can't help himself. He owns it now because of his big idiot mouth.

Trump supporters, the majority, don't own stock and don't even really understand how the market works.

Fox will tell them tonight that it's a "correction" which it is -- for once Fox tells the truth. Perhaps they'll find a way to blame the dems.

Here's the thing, it's not Trump's stock market good or bad. It's laughable that he credits his "policies" for a bull market that started in Fall of '09 and has been breaking records for 5 years. He has no policies that he's ever articulated, he knows little if anything about how the economy really works. He's a moron who doesn't read and usually does what the last person in the room tells him to.

All other Presidents know you don't boastfully and continuously take credit for something as immensely complicated and nuanced as the U.S. economy -- as no one controls it. No one policy fixes it. No one policy breaks it.

But Trump just can't help himself. He owns it now because of his big idiot mouth.

Trump supporters, the majority, don't own stock and don't even really understand how the market works.

Fox will tell them tonight that it's a "correction" which it is -- for once Fox tells the truth. Perhaps they'll find a way to blame the dems.
one more smart dem poster Such a big difference between dem and repub posters

Nieve wannabe's fail to understand that logarithmic trading programs control the market. Little nerds plug in and update data that proprietary programs encipher and generate instantaneous trades based on the veiled attempt to project future market trends.
So did earnings collapse, did companies report corrections in projected earnings? Stock prices are driven by earnings, performance, growth, efficiency, and yes management, not little nerds sitting at their programing stations.
Was it a warning to those invested in highly leveraged and speculative firms, yep! The problem is that those employing these trading programs need to cover their ass so it becomes systemic, effecting all firms.

L O O K!

:boo_hoo14: Another whining liberal who doesn't realize that it is the Congress that sets the budget and writes the laws which most affect the economy. :boo_hoo14:

So you blame the GOP Congress for bringing back deficits after Bush was elected?

L O O K!

Oh yea and her and Harry passed a whole lot of laws in those 2 years yea right.

If I recall correctly they had the same problem Trump has. They only got the ACA passed. Nothing else because of blue dog democrats. In your case it's the "freedom caucus"

What I know is that you guys talk out of both sides of your faces. When the economy is doing bad it's Obama's fault, but when it was bush it was Carter's fault. And now it's not Trumps fault no matter what. You dumb.

L O O K!

So you blame the GOP Congress for bringing back deficits after Bush was elected?
Yes he and I do blame the GOP congress.

the only "error" is that hate filled trump losers think they're something.
We are quickly shifting toward a corporate-run state in countries all over the world. It appears "free" and even allows elections, albeit they are only among candidates funded and approved by corporate powers, held on voting machines owned by those corporate powers, and marketed in media owned by those corporate powers.

But this bears little resemblance to the democratic republic envisioned by our nation's Founders.

If our elected representatives - and those of other "free" nations - don't quickly wake up and reverse course, we will soon again be in a feudal world. And it's up to us - We the People - to help them awaken.
remember when Repubs loved the FBI as they went after Hillary??? Their love has turned to hate lol

Remember when cops weren't being shot?

remember when cops weren't shooting unarmed black men for no reason?

oh wait... that's always happened.

Wow, someone stupid enough to say they're ok with shooting cops.

This aught to be fun.

Who should get credit for Clinton's surplus?

Who should get blame for squandering Clinton's surplus? Osama Bin Ladin?

And did Obama really hand Trump a mess? How the fuck did he turn it around in a blink of an eye? It was weird. One day you guys were saying the economy is a mess, you pass one lousy tax break for the rich and the dow goes up for a week and you claim to have FIXED the mess Obama created? You haven't fixed shit. What you did was take over a well regulated economy and now you are going to deregulate it and give massive tax breaks that will triple the debt then you'll blame Obama.

Are you moe larry or curley?

Remember when cops weren't being shot?

remember when cops weren't shooting unarmed black men for no reason?

oh wait... that's always happened.

Wow, someone stupid enough to say they're ok with shooting cops.
Wow you put an awful lot of words in her mouth bro.

What do you think should be done to crooked cops who abuse the public's trust?

Forum List

Back