So....a Muslim ban won't work; But a gun ban will??? Explain.

I just can't figure this out.

A gun without a radical.... can't kill.

A radical without a gun...can still kill.

If we were to focus on banning one.....

Guns don't have rights.

Radical muslims do.

How are we going to ferret out these second generation radical muslims?

It appears the FBI can't find their own asses with both hands.

It's almost like they are profiling these obvious muslim nut cases and sitting back out of the way laughing as they act on their threats. Oh the poor Feds.. needles in haystacks.. Ya right.

Jump back a few conclusions. No one is out to ban all guns .

They'll just dress a strawman and slap a label on it that says liberal and point at it screaming "HE DOES!!! THAT LIBERAL WANTS TO BAN GUNS!"

Gun control worked fabulously in France, or did it? F-no, The fact that we already have controls in place is great for legal law abiding citizens just not those on the other side if the equation. So what will be accomplished? For one minute does one actually think the black market for guns will simply evaporate because of another law or restriction? Just how stupid are these clowns? Until our legal system recognizes that the sentence for murder is mandatory death, our Federal immigration laws are enforced, home land security and FBI are allowed to do their job politicians will continue to piss in the wind.

Gun control worked fabulously in France, or did it? F-no, The fact that we already have controls in place is great for legal law abiding citizens just not those on the other side if the equation. So what will be accomplished? For one minute does one actually think the black market for guns will simply evaporate because of another law or restriction? Just how stupid are these clowns? Until our legal system recognizes that the sentence for murder is mandatory death, our Federal immigration laws are enforced, home land security and FBI are allowed to do their job politicians will continue to piss in the wind.

Hey! In all fairness to the French... They built this fabulous wall to protect the whole country.

They say a ban on Muslims coming won't help. Muslims are already here.
They say a gun ban will work. Even though millions of guns are already here.

A human without a gun can still kill. A gun without a human cannot kill.

Explain to me how they think a ban on new Muslims won't work. But a ban on new guns....will work???
OBamaGunControlOrlando_zpsqdqa5mv8.jpg

If that was feasible ? I think Id go for it !

Here's my plan. Background checks, "titles" for guns so we could follow them like cars when bought n sold . You want to carry ? Fine , but license go thru local police dept as they would better know who the crazies are. And a good appeal process for those who are denied.
So with my license I can then carry concealed in all 50 states?

Sure, lets do this then!

Here's my plan. Background checks, "titles" for guns so we could follow them like cars when bought n sold . You want to carry ? Fine , but license go thru local police dept as they would better know who the crazies are. And a good appeal process for those who are denied.

Sure, lets do this then!

Hell no. You have all those loser states that hand out guns in vending machines.

Well the last AR ban worked out ok. We didn't have the same mass shootings every other month .

At least it makes tHE ARS more pricey for potential mass killers .

Oh, most mass killings aren't done by Muslim kooks.

Another far left drone that spouts religious dogma with zero facts to back them up!

Sure, lets do this then!

Hell no. You have all those loser states that hand out guns in vending machines.

Could you tell me what states have the vending machines? I'm looking for a new .45...........please hurry....

I just can't figure this out.

A gun without a radical.... can't kill.

A radical without a gun...can still kill.

If we were to focus on banning one.....

Guns don't have rights.

Radical muslims do.

How are we going to ferret out these second generation radical muslims?

It appears the FBI can't find their own asses with both hands.

It's almost like they are profiling these obvious muslim nut cases and sitting back out of the way laughing as they act on their threats. Oh the poor Feds.. needles in haystacks.. Ya right.
You give everyone a gun. Then they pop the heads of the radicals when they go wacko. Ban Muslims.

Well the last AR ban worked out ok. We didn't have the same mass shootings every other month .

It didn't stop Columbine. Or Oklahoma City. Or 9/11. Or the Atlanta bombing. And an AR ban wouldn't have stopped VA Tech...or Fort Hood...it didn't stop Paris...or Belgium. Or Paris Part 2.

But maybe we can compromise.

We'll agree to ban AR-15's and AK47s. Done. No more made or imported. If you own one...turn it in for a full value tax credit.

In return....a 10 year ban on anyone trying to enter the US who originated from an Arab nation.

Deal?

I'm not against any of that. I also want mentally ill people housed in institutions....not drugged and released on society.

These shootings happen more now because our crazies are roaming the streets instead of being in an institution....not because guns are available.

Lock up the crazies and watch mass shootings slow down. At least the non Muslim ones.

He's proposing gun registration. You should be opposed to what he posted.

It didn't stop Columbine. Or Oklahoma City. Or 9/11. Or the Atlanta bombing. And an AR ban wouldn't have stopped VA Tech...or Fort Hood...it didn't stop Paris...or Belgium. Or Paris Part 2.

We'll agree to ban AR-15's and AK47s. Done. No more made or imported. If you own one...turn it in for a full value tax credit.

In return....a 10 year ban on anyone trying to enter the US who originated from an Arab nation.

Deal?

I'm not against any of that. I also want mentally ill people housed in institutions....not drugged and released on society.

These shootings happen more now because our crazies are roaming the streets instead of being in an institution....not because guns are available.

Lock up the crazies and watch mass shootings slow down. At least the non Muslim ones.

Why ? Cause you have your tin foil hat reaction that people are coming to get you!!!!

This is the Saul Alinksky playbook to a T.. Radical Leftists create chaos, bringing in 1000's of unvetted terrorists, rapists, criminals, etc.. then point the finger in the other direction, moving to disarm innocent Americans.. Don't fall in to the trap and even debate it. These fucking beanheaded scum are nothing more than terror enablers..

This is the Saul Alinksky playbook to a T.. Radical Leftists create chaos, bringing in 1000's of unvetted terrorists, rapists, criminals, etc.. then point the finger in the other direction, moving to disarm innocent Americans.. Don't fall in to the trap and even debate it. These fucking beanheaded scum are nothing more than terror enablers..

What was the credo of the Obama administration? I remember it distinctly:

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Explain to me how they think a ban on new Muslims won't work. But a ban on new guns....will work???
Neither will prevent any and all attacks but consider this.

If we continue to let Muslims in but don't allow them to buy guns that can kill 100 people we'll be safer

Deal?

Why ? Cause you have your tin foil hat reaction that people are coming to get you!!!!

Because registration is the first step on the way to confiscation. Douche bags like you know that. They required people in Australia to register their guns before they took them away.

Never trust a gun grabber . . . ever.

Deal?

Well man...I'm always honest and I admit...I'm pretty much neutral on gun registration. I say that because having been a cop...I'm not concerned AT ALL about the police en mass coming for our guns. They'd never do it. Could the military?? I highly doubt it. For all I care I'll take photos of my guns and let the government have them if they want.

I respect those who are against gun registration and I won't openly advocate for registration. But I'm just indifferent. If it was part of a great compromise and we got something great in return...I wouldn't oppose it.

Because as I said....they won't come take em. They know it. I knew it when I was a cop. Deep down we all know it.

Neither will prevent any and all attacks but consider this.

If we continue to let Muslims in but don't allow them to buy guns that can kill 100 people we'll be safer

So rather then limit Muslim immigration you want to infringe on the Constitutional rights of 300 million Americans.

Typical liberal solution: bend over and take it up the ass, America!

Forum List

Back