So, Are You Going To Show, 'You Really Care'?

Solidarity With 'Care'

• Yes, I'm certain that this is the way to make a change in the global war on climate change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I care that my neighbors know I care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normally I only have one light in the living room on and one over the kitchen sink. I guess I can turn those off... if it'll help... something... *shrug*

It's snowing here right now anyway... so I'm already pissed off. This winter shit has to end.

Last edited:
Normally I only have one light in the living room on and one over the kitchen sink. I guess I can turn those off... if it'll help... something... *shrug*

It's snowing here right now anyway... so I'm already pissed off. This winter shit has to end.

YOU are supposed to bear the brunt of the storm. We'll get a bit, you more. Sorry. LOL!

5 minutes into this shit and so far...i have tripped over the dog..it is raining here so it is hard to tell...if anyone else is doing it...

5 minutes into this shit and so far...i have tripped over the dog..it is raining here so it is hard to tell...if anyone else is doing it...

I just stepped outside, while it's raining, waiting to turn to snow, everyone is lit up as normal. Then again, it's DuPage County, we're 'rich' and fashionably unfashionable. ;)

I'm going for the exact opposite. I'm going to be turning on every light in the house. All TVs will be on along with as many of the appliances that I can run for an hour.

Nope, I'm going to send a tea-bag to my Congresscritter instead. From what I understand, she really likes tea and she just got through some intensive breast cancer treatment so I believe this will be a more meaningful statement.

Then again, light pollution annoys the hell out of me. The only time we get to see the Milky Way in my neighborhood is if a hurricane knocks out the power.

It is 8:45 Eastern time and my lights are on... guess, I just don't care.

Immie

Forum List

Back