🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So blacks want 14 trillion bucks

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
Lets say we agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks. What would be the best and most effective way to pull them up and to maintain a higher standard of living for the black community. The two choices, but you can add in others if you wish.
A) Hand a check to each black in America(Lets say there's 50 million blacks so 14 trillion/50 million = $280,000 dollars in the mailbox or directly deposited into your bank account.)
B) Put the money into business loan programs that are directly aimed at the African american business owner and indivuals that wishes to start a business, jobs programs, innercity schools, etc?

• Banned
Or C) We could give them 100k apiece and put the other 180k into what made up option B).

Lets say we agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks. What would be the best and most effective way to pull them up and to maintain a higher standard of living for the black community. The two choices, but you can add in others if you wish.
A) Hand a check to each black in America(Lets say there's 50 million blacks so 14 trillion/50 million = $280,000 dollars in the mailbox or directly deposited into your bank account.)
B) Put the money into business loan programs that are directly aimed at the African american business owner and indivuals that wishes to start a business, jobs programs, innercity schools, etc?
I think we have "given" enough money, and it still doesnt work. Stop giving them money, they either work, or be shot for trying to steal other people's property, end of story.

The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288

Lets say we don't agree to give them the 14 trillion bucks.

reparations are nonsense.

I support equality for all, I definitely oppose right wing conservatives...

but reparations are BS

more money for better education = yes
better working and living conditions = yes
fair and equal treatment under the law = yes

but money?

no way!

That's almost a full year of the US's GDP. I'm sorry, but there's literally NOTHING that you could tell me that my ancestors did. . . nothing you could tell me that a living relative did. . . that would make me feel obligated to give anyone a year's worth of my earnings. And all these virtue signalling pieces of shit, when the rubber hits the road, are also not going to want to fork over a year's worth of their own hard earnings once they realize that joining the Fuck America mob doesn't let them off the hook for punishment.

if anyone wants to start a gofund me for blacks

anyone who wants to donate can.....

i'll donate a few bucks, myself...

but NO taxes for reparations.

That is just nuckin futs...

reparations are nonsense.

I support equality for all, I definitely oppose right wing conservatives...

but reparations are BS

more money for better education = yes
better working and living conditions = yes
fair and equal treatment under the law = yes

but money?

no way!
How much MORE of my money for education?
How can you give better working and living conditions when they are savages?
Do young, white, males get fair and equal treatment under the law? When quotas are created because of skin color, age, or sex, then some people are more equal than others....

Any Black whose family in Africa is still alive can get reparations from their family for selling them.
I'm sure the US has sent enough pointless aid to the African continent in the last 50 years to cover the cost of cultivating and selling drugs to American gangs.

Following the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the entire world's donation to that country amounted to $ 2,422,202,996. That figure doesn't include all previous and subsequent donations.

And the country is still the same shithole it always was, compared to the adjacent Dominican Republic. To give you an idea of how little those donations helped them, consider this:

The current GDP per capita of Haiti is $868 USD.

The current GDP per capita of Zimbabwe is $2,147 UDS.

Haiti GDP Per Capita 1960-2020

The current GDP per capita of the US is $62,794.59 USD.

US gdp per capita - Bing

Apparently, charity does not work. So why would "reparations"?

How much MORE of my money for education?
How can you give better working and living conditions when they are savages?
Do young, white, males get fair and equal treatment under the law? When quotas are created because of skin color, age, or sex, then some people are more equal than others....

C'mon bud, they're not ALL savages.

Last edited:
And who's going to pony up the 14 trillion? My dad's side were poor Irish farmers that came over, went into Canada and stayed there until the 1880's and all the ones they married were from Ireland. On my mother's side, my great-great grandfather fought with the 6th Wisconsin Volunteers for the North in the Civil War. Not a single one of them had a slave. So, as far as I'm concerned, anyone that wants reparations can go to the Democratic party for reparations. After all, they were the party of slavery, KKK, Jim Crow and segregation, not to mention lynching's in the south, after the Civil War.

Following the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the entire world's donation to that country amounted to $ 2,422,202,996. That figure doesn't include all previous and subsequent donations.

And the country is still the same shithole it always was, compared to the adjacent Dominican Republic. To give you an idea of how little those donations helped them, consider this:

The current GDP per capita of Haiti is $868 USD.

The current GDP per capita of Zimbabwe is $2,147 UDS.

Haiti GDP Per Capita 1960-2020

The current GDP per capita of the US is $62,794.59 USD.

US gdp per capita - Bing

Apparently, charity does not work. So why would "reparations"?

Because like all other "good intended government social welfare programs"

The money ALWAYS ends up in a few, corrupt hands. Why do you think there are so many damn rich democrats today?

I believe this sums it up somewhat accurately:

So how "Black" does one have to be to get in on the prize money? As we all know, there are very very few "pure" Black people. Nearly all have been tainted with the evil White man somewhere along the geneology trail. So what does is it have to be? 50%? 20%.?10%? 1/1024th? Or do they have to prove direct lineage back to a specific slave?

Forum List

Back