So Democrats Got Their Cold War: But What's Next?

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It looks like the Democrats have gotten their Cold War with Russia. So now it's time to talk about what comes next. Where would folks like to see this war go? That question is for Democrats especially. What's the 'End-Game?' Curious about folks' thoughts on this. Thanks.

• Rump coddles Putin, gets punked repeatedly;
  • Russia builds wall around US, makes Mexico pay for it;
  • Dems come up with Reaganesque character, only less senile
  • Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;
  • Russia collapses from weight of own corruption; Dems take credit;
  • Fade to black, roll credits, house lights up

• Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. Wet get it. But where would you like to see this war go? What do you wanna see happen?

Pogo demonstrates once again Trumphobia is a mental disorder. :spinner:

It is only 3 more weeks and the The Donald will stop Hussaine's and the Democrats' and douchebag Republicans' warmongering efforts.

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. Wet get it. But where would you like to see this war go? What do you wanna see happen?

I didn't even agree with your premise that there IS a "war". I just riffed on it.

What would I wanna see happen? How 'bout Russia celebrates the centennial of its revolution by actually taking its country back.

I didn't even agree with your premise that there IS a "war". I just riffed on it.

What would I wanna see happen? How 'bout Russia celebrates the centennial of its revolution by actually taking its country back.

I'm just asking what you wanna see happen to Russia. What's your 'End-Game?' You wanted a Cold War, now tell us how you plan on waging it. And please try to keep the rabid Trump-hate stuff out of it. Just explain what you wanna see happen in your war.

Pogo demonstrates once again Trumphobia is a mental disorder. :spinner:

It is only 3 more weeks and the The Donald will stop Hussaine's and the Democrats' and douchebag Republicans' warmongering efforts.
--------------------------------------- hope so Snouter !!

I'm just asking what you wanna see happen to Russia. What's your 'End-Game?' You wanted a Cold War, now tell us how you plan on waging it. And please try to keep the rabid Trump-hate stuff out of it. Just explain what you wanna see happen in your war.
-------------------------------------------- if Trump and Putin get their way their will not be a visible , overt Cold War imo !!

-------------------------------------------- if Trump and Putin get their way their will not be a visible , overt Cold War imo !!

So what would like you to see happen to Putin and Russia? We get that you hate Trump. So without going there again, tell us what your 'End-Game' is.

DOOD.

I *never* said I "wanted a cold war" --- YOU did.
So I have no "plan on waging" something YOU brought up as a strawman.

Capice?

It looks like the Democrats have gotten their Cold War with Russia. So now it's time to talk about what comes next. Where would folks like to see this war go? That question is for Democrats especially. What's the 'End-Game?' Curious about folks' thoughts on this. Thanks.
After a couple years of Trump destabalizing the entire planet, Russia will join China and much of the rest of the world in WW3 against the U.S. If anyone's left alive after the ashes settle, republicans will claim a moral victory as Russia, China, and Mexico divvy up what remains of the U.S. Putin will yell "you're fired" and laugh as he pulls the lever, taking the floor out from Trump and causing the noose to snap his neck. Future generations will have no idea that an irrational hysteria over e-mails was what set this ball in motion.

The new Cold War will be over after Trump is elected.

It's Iran we're after now. Mad Dog and Flynn have a hard-on for war with Iran.

DOOD.

Capice?

Well your Party clearly does. But ok, forget about the term 'Cold War.' What kind of retaliation do you wanna see against Putin and Trump?

After a couple years of Trump destabalizing the entire planet, Russia will join China and much of the rest of the world in WW3 against the U.S. If anyone's left alive after the ashes settle, republicans will claim a moral victory as Russia, China, and Mexico divvy up what remains of the U.S. Putin will yell "you're fired" and laugh as he pulls the lever, taking the floor out from Trump and causing the noose to snap his neck. Future generations will have no idea that an irrational hysteria over e-mails was what set this ball in motion.

Oh i see, you have nothing logical to offer. All you have is irrational rabid hate for Trump. But hey, i'll give ya another shot anyway. What types of retaliation measures would you like to see imposed on Putin and Russia?

I'd like to Trump call up the draft! We got a shit load of patriots last I checked!!! How many men and women are willing to go die for Trump???

DOOD.

Capice?

Well your Party clearly does. But ok, forget about the term 'Cold War.' What kind of retaliation do you wanna see against Putin and Trump?

I don't have a "party" either, Dipstick :rolleyes:

I'd like to Trump call up the draft! We got a shit load of patriots last I checked!!! How many men and women are willing to go die for Trump???

Are you being serious, or are you just expressing loony hate for Trump?

DOOD.

Capice?

I don't have a "party" either, Dipstick :rolleyes:

Come on, stop it. Now seriously, your Party wanted this Cold War. So what's the 'End-Game?'

Oh i see, you have nothing logical to offer. All you have is irrational rabid hate for Trump. But hey, i'll give ya another shot anyway. What types of retaliation measures would you like to see imposed on Putin and Russia?
Lol look at you asking for rational thoughts after posting that OP

Lol look at you asking for rational thoughts after posting that OP

I asked a pretty straight forward question. But so far, you've only responded with irrational hate for Trump. Oh well, i gave a you a chance. Some people just can't be reasoned with i guess.

Forum List

Back