So Donald Sterling's A Republican After All???

Look at the cocksucker trying to cover up his fellow queer hating blacks like most queers do.

So Donald Sterling's A Republican After All???

Yep, he's a registered Republican - according to the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's website.

Don*Sterling: perfil de Google

https://profiles.google.com/110383657755698535623Don*Sterling*- Retired Airline Pilot - US Air Force, American Airlines -Georgetown,*Texas

Hey look, your skepticism is back. Did it miss you?

Hey look, I doubt he lives in Georgetown, Tx, dear. That is where that Sterling lives.

Last edited:
The gotcha agenda of the radical left is looking a bit psychotic these days. Glen Miller (the shooter not the band leader) was a democrat former politician, former KKK member who stalked and killed three Jews last week. Was he influenced by a Media Matters rant? It surely is more important than the alleged political affiliation of a NBA former Man "O Year of the NAACP.

Show us the web page with his name on it stating he's a republican.

Here's the website. Do your own research. It ain't rocket science...

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's website
So you have the guys full address to be able to use that link? I rather doubt that.

Well, if the form is too complicated for you - just call the following phone number tomorrow during normal business hours: 1-800-815-2666

Seems it must be for you
*Voter Registration Verification** All fields are required.Last Name:Birthdate:**Required format: mm/dd/yyyy.House Number:
Here's the website. Do your own research. It ain't rocket science...

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's website
So you have the guys full address to be able to use that link? I rather doubt that.

Well, if the form is too complicated for you - just the call the following phone number tomorrow during normal business hours: 1-800-815-2666

Forum List

Back