So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

You can dream...
A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the laws
Only illegals don't care about the law. Enforce the law, right wingers.
Unemployment isn't an enumerated right.
The law is, employment at the will of either party.
So?
only illegals don't care about the law.

You've said that before. And it is absolute bullshit every time.

Daniel, your argument is prefaced by the fact that you think you deserve to have other people work to provide you with income.

Why should you get to have an income from the sweat of others, while you sit on your ass??

What makes you so special.

those ones are easier to identify by solving for simple poverty for all of the other ones.

How many people have won millions in the lottery and still ended up broke? You cannot save someone from themselves by giving them tax money.

The problems with most homeless are not going to be solved by giving them $2k a month. In fact, it would likely exacerbate the problems.
unemployment compensation that bears true witness to our own laws, solves for that on a longitudinal basis.

Nonsense. Unemployment compensation does not bear witness to anything, much less our own laws.

And what the hell does "longitudinal basis" mean in this context?
it really is about equal protection of the law.

So you keep saying. You think you should get $2k a month from the gov't. What does the employer get.

You say it's about equal protection. You get protection from poverty. What does the employer get?
the law is employment at the will of either party. that is the law.

Only illegals don't care about the law. Enforce the law, right wingers.
So?

stop whining about illegals, then.

Daniel, your argument is prefaced by the fact that you think you deserve to have other people work to provide you with income.

Why should you get to have an income from the sweat of others, while you sit on your ass??

employment is at the will of either party. anyone who works gets a market based wage not a rock bottom cost wage.

How many people have won millions in the lottery and still ended up broke? You cannot save someone from themselves by giving them tax money.

The problems with most homeless are not going to be solved by giving them $2k a month. In fact, it would likely exacerbate the problems.
unemployment compensation that bears true witness to our own laws, solves for that on a longitudinal basis.

Nonsense. Unemployment compensation does not bear witness to anything, much less our own laws.

So you keep saying. You think you should get $2k a month from the gov't. What does the employer get.

You say it's about equal protection. You get protection from poverty. What does the employer get?

Yes it is. The employee gets paid and the employer gets labor. The employment can be ended by either party. That does not mean one party continues to get paid and the other no longer gets use of their labor.

So?

Not one time have you seen me post whining about illegals. Not once.

employment is at the will of either party. anyone who works gets a market based wage not a rock bottom cost wage.

Nice words. But, once again, your post has no bearing on what you quoted.

Let me post the questions again so you can try and answer them.

What makes you so special?

Yes it is. The employee gets paid and the employer gets labor. The employment can be ended by either party. That does not mean one party continues to get paid and the other no longer gets use of their labor.
yes, it does if the party in question is no longer being paid a market based wage but is merely being compensated for our natural rate of unemployment.

So?

the right wing whines about it all the time.

you miss the point. i thought my one liners were simple enough. i may need two or three liners.

Employment is at the will of either party. You don't have to work if it will not improve your moral character.

yes, it does if the party in question is no longer being paid a market based wage but is merely being compensated for our natural rate of unemployment.

And the employer is no longer receiving the labor needed to keep his business going. If you are going to whine that it is about "equal protection" you need to protect the employer as well.

As for being paid, especially concerning the natural rate of unemployment, welfare takes care of the needs of those who cannot find a job.

I don't. So spare me the inaccurate accusations in this discussion.

And the employer is no longer receiving the labor needed to keep his business going. If you are going to whine that it is about "equal protection" you need to protect the employer as well.

As for being paid, especially concerning the natural rate of unemployment, welfare takes care of the needs of those who cannot find a job.
The employer is free to fire anyone he wants. The employer still makes the same, or more, regardless of how many employees are fired.

the law is employment at the will of either party. there is no other requirement.

you miss the point. i thought my one liners were simple enough. i may need two or three liners.

Employment is at the will of either party. You don't have to work if it will not improve your moral character.

Moral character has nothing to do with it. But you are correct. You don't have to work, especially if you have someone providing for your needs. But demanding that people who work have their taxes given to you for things you want (while your needs are met) is simply immoral.

Want money? Get a job and earn it.

The employer is free to fire anyone he wants. The employer still makes the same, or more, regardless of how many employees are fired.

No, he does not.

the law is employment at the will of either party. there is no other requirement.

Once again, comment has nothing to do with what you quoted. Are you on the autism spectrum?

Moral character has nothing to do with it. But you are correct. You don't have to work, especially if you have someone providing for your needs. But demanding that people who work have their taxes given to you for things you want (while your needs are met) is simply immoral.

Want money? Get a job and earn it.
Yes, it does. Stop whining about taxes. Just quit if you don't have the moral fortitude.

No, he does not.
yes, he does.

Forum List

Back