So, How Will Crackpipes Cause Racial Equality Again?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
All it's done is cause more division between both the whites and the blacks. Of course that's probably what the democrats want.

All it's done is cause more division between both the whites and the blacks. Of course that's probably what the democrats want.
This may sound stupid, and I certainly don't want to try crack. That said, I would like to get my hands on a genuine "Joe Biden, Government Crack Pipe" to have as a memento of this administration, it is so typifying government policy during Joe's single term 4 years in office. It has to be free to me and has to be genuine, hopefully with a letter for authenticity, kind of like when Donny held up Covid relief money to either get to sign the checks passed by congress or have it accompanied by a letter with his name on it. But this would be a symbol to have and to hold and mount on the wall of my den on a plaque, along with the letter or other type of documentation. I don't think it will happen, as I don't actually know any crackheads, disadvantage or otherwise. I was able to go online and have the government send me 4 free COVID tests. There ought to be a way for me to get one of these giveaways. I guarantee, I have paid in more taxes than any disadvantaged crackhead in the country.

Crack pipes and needles for addicts?...This is right up George Soros's alley...that old white dude has been trying to kill black people for years and no one does a better job of it than he....

This may sound stupid, and I certainly don't want to try crack. That said, I would like to get my hands on a genuine "Joe Biden, Government Crack Pipe" to have as a memento of this administration, it is so typifying government policy during Joe's single term 4 years in office. It has to be free to me and has to be genuine, hopefully with a letter for authenticity, kind of like when Donny held up Covid relief money to either get to sign the checks passed by congress or have it accompanied by a letter with his name on it. But this would be a symbol to have and to hold and mount on the wall of my den on a plaque, along with the letter or other type of documentation. I don't think it will happen, as I don't actually know any crackheads, disadvantage or otherwise. I was able to go online and have the government send me 4 free COVID tests. There ought to be a way for me to get one of these giveaways. I guarantee, I have paid in more taxes than any disadvantaged crackhead in the country.
Hunter, the smartest man Joe knows, must be part of the Cabinet now.

Well I've always been a tomboy, but I can't believe how dumbfounded you are and confused of the fact that I'm not a guy. XD I mean I always knew you were dumb, I just didn't realize how dumb. :auiqs.jpg:
I wonder how you act so Christain, yet your moniker has the initials to fuck Joe Biden. Now I know.

I wonder how you act so Christain, yet your moniker has the initials to fuck Joe Biden. Now I know.

Simple. I don't have the patience that Jesus had with people like you and most all of the liberals. I never said I was a good Christian, I just have Christian beliefs.

Forum List

Back