So, if the Memo is a Big Nothingburger, Why Did McCabe Resign After His Boss Read it?

The Truth will out, friends. Webs of lies and deceit never last for very long.

Report: Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Stepping Down

Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe is stepping down, according to NBC News.
He will remain on “leave” until spring, when he can officially retire from the FBI.

Update: According to Fox News, McCabe was “removed.” A source told the news outlet that this was the earliest date possible for the FBI to remove him and still leave him fully eligible for his pension. A CNN reporter has also shared this version of events.

McCabe’s departure has been expected for months. ABC News reported last year that McCabe planned to retire in March 2018, when he becomes fully eligible for pension benefits.

News of McCabe’s retirement comes the day the House intelligence committee is expected to vote on releasing a classified memo that details alleged FBI abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in investigating the 2016 campaign of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The memo is expected to say that FBI officials obtained a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. Democrats and the FBI have been fighting the release of the memo, saying it would be “reckless” to do so.​

Honestly, I am glad that McKabe got to keep his retirement, that would have been over the top, IMO to take that from him over this kind of gray area violation of ethics.

But he has been needing removal and I am glad it finally happened so the FBI can work on repairing its reputation. All that is needed now is for Mueller to distance himself after the Russian snipe hunt is over.
Maybe because of this?
McCabe’s departure has been expected for months.
Hilarious, starting an OP posing a question that is answered in that same OP.

He is leaving his office NOW, doofus, not in March. He is being being put on 'leave' and kept on the payroll till then so he can get his retirement.

He will no longer have managerial role in FBI.

roflmao, big reading FAIL there bubba.
He started his retirement at the earliest possible time. The moment he was getting full benefits. He wasn't fired for cause, he wasn't forced to resign, he retired, all the rest is spin. Btw the only thing this memo is trying to establish, is that the FBI allegedly didn't substantiate the FISA warrant sufficiently. So it didn't say the charges brought are untrue but somehow the FBI didn't fulfill a legal requirement. Think about that logically. The FBI counter intelligence division found people in the Trump campaign had contacts with Russians ( something that by now is well established) and the best defense is a warrant wasn't sufficiently motivated? The memo isn't a legal documented, congress isn't trying to let the justice department investigate it, yet somehow to you and so many others it vindicates Trump and his campaign?

They had contacts with numerous diplomats from other countries. What I can never get an answer to was when did Russia became public enemy #1 to the leftards.....was it before or after the Uranium One sale?
When did the FBI become enemy #1 to rightwingers, was it before or after Mueller?

He is leaving his office NOW, doofus, not in March. He is being being put on 'leave' and kept on the payroll till then so he can get his retirement.

He started his retirement at the earliest possible time. The moment he was getting full benefits. He wasn't fired for cause, he wasn't forced to resign, he retired, all the rest is spin. Btw the only thing this memo is trying to establish, is that the FBI allegedly didn't substantiate the FISA warrant sufficiently. So it didn't say the charges brought are untrue but somehow the FBI didn't fulfill a legal requirement. Think about that logically. The FBI counter intelligence division found people in the Trump campaign had contacts with Russians ( something that by now is well established) and the best defense is a warrant wasn't sufficiently motivated? The memo isn't a legal documented, congress isn't trying to let the justice department investigate it, yet somehow to you and so many others it vindicates Trump and his campaign?

Do you think the Obama campaign had contact with the Russians?

Mark
Maybe they had people in the campaign that talked with Russian nationals. I've seen no indications of it but when you try to get elected president people, even foreigners try to establish contacts. A better question is. Firstly did the Obama campaign report these contacts and were they just 2 people talking or a campaign trying to use those contacts to get something? Those questions I'm pretty sure I could answer in the negative. The Trump campaign not only had as it's campaign manager a lobbyist for a Russian backed president, not only are there e-mails that prove the Trump campaign solicited the help of the Russian government, not only did Trump admit to firing a FBI director over that investigation on camera. But 2 people did plea GUILTY to lying about Russian contacts. Those things are not conjecture but verified.

Lying about meeting and collusion are two different things. Its been months, this witch hunt should be over.

Mark
If you get a message saying the Russian government wants to give you DIRT on your political opponent, and you don't report this to the FBI you are, if not actively colluding clearly showing an interest in doing so. If the president fires a law enforcement officer to try to make an investigation go away you are obstructing justice. If 2 people lie about Russian contacts and one admits those contacts were with what he believed was the Russian government in order to get dirt on a political opponent you are AGAIN at least attempting to collude. And can I ask why should a complex case like that be over when the investigation isn't finished? Watergate took 4 YEARS to conclude.
Is it illegal to get dirt on a political opponent from the Russian Government. If so, what law is being broken?

Curious. The Republicans are all bragging about their attempted Stalinist purge of the FBI.

Republicans, don't you get how corrupt that makes you look to normal people? Innocent people don't try to purge the people investigating them.

Mark
Maybe they had people in the campaign that talked with Russian nationals. I've seen no indications of it but when you try to get elected president people, even foreigners try to establish contacts. A better question is. Firstly did the Obama campaign report these contacts and were they just 2 people talking or a campaign trying to use those contacts to get something? Those questions I'm pretty sure I could answer in the negative. The Trump campaign not only had as it's campaign manager a lobbyist for a Russian backed president, not only are there e-mails that prove the Trump campaign solicited the help of the Russian government, not only did Trump admit to firing a FBI director over that investigation on camera. But 2 people did plea GUILTY to lying about Russian contacts. Those things are not conjecture but verified.

Lying about meeting and collusion are two different things. Its been months, this witch hunt should be over.

Mark
If you get a message saying the Russian government wants to give you DIRT on your political opponent, and you don't report this to the FBI you are, if not actively colluding clearly showing an interest in doing so. If the president fires a law enforcement officer to try to make an investigation go away you are obstructing justice. If 2 people lie about Russian contacts and one admits those contacts were with what he believed was the Russian government in order to get dirt on a political opponent you are AGAIN at least attempting to collude. And can I ask why should a complex case like that be over when the investigation isn't finished? Watergate took 4 YEARS to conclude.
Is it illegal to get dirt on a political opponent from the Russian Government. If so, what law is being broken?
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

Mark

Mark

"If you get a message saying the Russian government wants to give you DIRT on your political opponent, and you don't report this to the FBI you are, if not actively colluding clearly showing an interest in doing so"

BUT if you pay a second party to hire a third party to dig up or in this case "make-up" dirt using the resources of the very same country's intel that you believe is offering dirt to your opponent is "A-OK"????????

And no, Watergate was over in two years.

The Truth will out, friends. Webs of lies and deceit never last for very long.

Report: Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Stepping Down

Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe is stepping down, according to NBC News.
He will remain on “leave” until spring, when he can officially retire from the FBI.

Update: According to Fox News, McCabe was “removed.” A source told the news outlet that this was the earliest date possible for the FBI to remove him and still leave him fully eligible for his pension. A CNN reporter has also shared this version of events.

McCabe’s departure has been expected for months. ABC News reported last year that McCabe planned to retire in March 2018, when he becomes fully eligible for pension benefits.

News of McCabe’s retirement comes the day the House intelligence committee is expected to vote on releasing a classified memo that details alleged FBI abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in investigating the 2016 campaign of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The memo is expected to say that FBI officials obtained a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. Democrats and the FBI have been fighting the release of the memo, saying it would be “reckless” to do so.​

Honestly, I am glad that McKabe got to keep his retirement, that would have been over the top, IMO to take that from him over this kind of gray area violation of ethics.

But he has been needing removal and I am glad it finally happened so the FBI can work on repairing its reputation. All that is needed now is for Mueller to distance himself after the Russian snipe hunt is over.
Maybe because of this?
McCabe’s departure has been expected for months.

They had contacts with numerous diplomats from other countries. What I can never get an answer to was when did Russia became public enemy #1 to the leftards.....was it before or after the Uranium One sale?
When did the FBI become enemy #1 to rightwingers, was it before or after Mueller?

I can only speak for myself......but I starting losing respect for the FBI after the OKC bombing..........

Maybe because of this?

I can only speak for myself......but I starting losing respect for the FBI after the OKC bombing..........
Waco was my red flag.

Maybe because of this?

Yeah. Agent McVeigh didn't fulfill his oath. I get it, bro.

How often does a top executive resign and leave the very same day, just because?

Mark

Mark
The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

#1 President Trump was a private citizen and what was being "negotiated" on behalf of USA.INC?

#2 Russia was being sanctioned because the illegal E.U coup of the Ukraine didn't include Crimea due to what they claimed was Russian interference.

Waco was my red flag.

I certainly wasn't happy about WAco either but I pinned that more on the ATF at the time. It was only after my epiphany six years ago and coming across the work of former FBI veteran Ted Gunderson did I realize what a rogue element of the shadow government that it truly was.

McVeigh was in black-ops, LL, and the OKC bombing was a deep state operation.....no ifs, ands or buts.

Mark

Mark

"If you get a message saying the Russian government wants to give you DIRT on your political opponent, and you don't report this to the FBI you are, if not actively colluding clearly showing an interest in doing so"

BUT if you pay a second party to hire a third party to dig up or in this case "make-up" dirt using the resources of the very same country's intel that you believe is offering dirt to your opponent is "A-OK"????????

You can't "make up" something using intel. Make up means you are fabricating, no intel is needed for a fantasy. And you are right it was only 2 years. My point stands though the investigating has to be over when all relevant facts are uncovered not when you find it inconvenient. And in the case of the Steele dossier, lets forego it was initially started by a conservative website. There is a big difference between paying somebody money to get info on your opponent and directly asking a foreign adversarial government for that info. In the first case the cost is money. In the second case you are opening yourself up to blackmail and being used as an agent.

McVeigh was in black-ops, LL, and the OKC bombing was a deep state operation.....no ifs, ands or buts.

Yeah, man. McCabe bought the fertilizer. Everyone knows that.

Mark

#1 President Trump was a private citizen and what was being "negotiated" on behalf of USA.INC?

#2 Russia was being sanctioned because the illegal E.U coup of the Ukraine didn't include Crimea due to what they claimed was Russian interference.
-As I pointed out the moment you take info from them you are opening yourself up to blackmail and inevitably weaken your position for the job you aspire to.
-Even if what you say is true (which it isn't. Crimea was part of the Ukraine and was basically just taken away from them) it still changes nothing about the adversarial nature of Russia.

Mark

Mark

You can't "make up" something using intel. Make up means you are fabricating, no intel is needed for a fantasy. And you are right it was only 2 years. My point stands though the investigating has to be over when all relevant facts are uncovered not when you find it inconvenient. And in the case of the Steele dossier, lets forego it was initially started by a conservative website. There is a big difference between paying somebody money to get info on your opponent and directly asking a foreign adversarial government for that info. In the first case the cost is money. In the second case you are opening yourself up to blackmail and being used as an agent.

Let's just put it this way, Christopher Steele is hedging somewhat now that he is facing a libel lawsuit and to claim that "intel" can't be made-up or flat out wrong is a ludicrous claim......recall "Weapons of mass destruction"? The Gulf Of Tonkin incident?

"There is a big difference between paying somebody money to get info on your opponent and directly asking a foreign adversarial government for that info. In the first case the cost is money. In the second case you are opening yourself up to blackmail and being used as an agent."

If anyone was going to be used as a puppet of the Kremlin? It would have been the Hildebeast that took in over 140 million dollars in bribe money for Uranium One and spare me the "She didn't know that the Canadian Mining Company had ties to Russia" bullshit. If she didn't? Then that right there shows that she is too incompetent to ever be the CEO of USA.INC. The DNC paid for the "intel" gathered by Christopher Steele that had to use the same sources that you claimed were offered to President Trump to get dirt on her and that there is NO difference? Yeaaaaah, I don't think so........

Making an ANFO bomb isn't as simple as buying ammonium nitrate and fuel oil and putting it in a Ryder Truck with a timer, . It's a very complicated process especially since the ammonium nitrate was only 90 percent pure. The amount of ANFO that it would have taken to powderize concrete-encased rebar on the 9th floor would have required an 18 wheeler loaded "stem to stern". ANFO bombs lose PSI as it hits a structure and faces resistance. We already know that three other bombs that were suppose to go off were found in the rubble. The intention was that the building was to collapse like a controlled demolition. There are two very distinct seismic waves showing two different explosions seconds apart. You really should watch this. I have heard Chris Emery interviewed many times and he got documentation from those within the government that wanted the truth to be known.

Making an ANFO bomb isn't as simple as buying ammonium nitrate and fuel oil and putting it in a Ryder Truck with a timer, . It's a very complicated process especially since the ammonium nitrate was only 90 percent pure. The amount of ANFO that it would have taken to powderize concrete-encased rebar on the 9th floor would have required an 18 wheeler loaded "stem to stern". ANFO bombs lose PSI as it hits a structure and faces resistance. We already know that three other bombs that were suppose to go off were found in the rubble. The intention was that the building was to collapse like a controlled demolition. There are two very distinct seismic waves showing two different explosions seconds apart. You really should watch this. I have heard Chris Emery interviewed many times and he got documentation from those within the government that wanted the truth to be known.

You seem to know a lot about this shit. Where were YOU on April 19th, 1995?

Forum List

Back