So is Ted Cruz the "Face of the GOP"?

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
I have a never ending quest to find out who the REAL leader is of the GOP. Someone the whole party can unite behind. But I'm beginning to think the ENTIRE GOP party is nothing but RINO's since every time I bring up a name that's what my conservative friends call him or her.

But now we see REAL leadership from Ted Cruz. He's the darling of at least some of the GOP and ALL of the Tea Party (who think they are the only REAL Republicans). Can he be the one????

"They have allowed Ted Cruz to be their face, write their charter, and steer their ship," said senior White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer. "That is a decision that has real consequences for how the American people view the Republican Party as we head into this debate."

Still, if the White House is eager to stitch Cruz' name to the Republican Party banner, many Senate Republicans were doing their best to distance themselves from the Texan and his aggressive tactics.

Obama's no-negotiation stance setting new tone

Conservatives do not need a political leader. We can think on our own, draw from different sources of information, make our own decisions.

Most progressives feel much more comfortable being subjugated by a 'Dear Leader'. Its why the rabid left has always immortalized their leaders: Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che Guevara....now Obama.

We may support a politician like Cruz, because he is certainly preferable to a progressive shitbag, but it doesn't mean we look up to him as our leader the same way you bed wetters do for Obama.

Conservatives do not need a political leader. We can think on our own, draw from different sources of information, make our own decisions.

Most progressives feel much more comfortable being subjugated by a 'Dear Leader'. Its why the rabid left has always immortalized their leaders: Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che Guevara....now Obama.

We may support a politician like Cruz, because he is certainly preferable to a progressive shitbag, but it doesn't mean we look up to him as our leader the same way you bed wetters do for Obama.

Yea, and what they think is so, well, so well respected. "Magical Creation", "Trickle Down", "Let him die", "Young earth". Yep, those conservatives are real "thinkers".

My first good laugh of the day.

This is the face of the Democrat Party:

98781071-nsa-spying-and-public-apathy.jpg
IRS.jpg

More faces of the Democrat Party:

harry-reid-arrogance.jpg

"You have to pass it to see what's in it!!"
1375393606000-XXX-NANCY-PELOSI-HDB3496-57325776-1308011747_x-large.JPG

joe-biden-laughing.jpg

God knows John Boehner is not the face of the GOP

In the absense of real leadership, I would have to go with the rightwing media as the ones calling the shots for the GOP

In the absense of real leadership, I would have to go with the rightwing media as the ones calling the shots for the GOP

You've got it half right.

The media is calling the shots.

That's why Obama has so many of them in his administration.

I have a never ending quest to find out who the REAL leader is of the GOP. Someone the whole party can unite behind. But I'm beginning to think the ENTIRE GOP party is nothing but RINO's since every time I bring up a name that's what my conservative friends call him or her.

But now we see REAL leadership from Ted Cruz. He's the darling of at least some of the GOP and ALL of the Tea Party (who think they are the only REAL Republicans). Can he be the one????

"They have allowed Ted Cruz to be their face, write their charter, and steer their ship," said senior White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer. "That is a decision that has real consequences for how the American people view the Republican Party as we head into this debate."

Still, if the White House is eager to stitch Cruz' name to the Republican Party banner, many Senate Republicans were doing their best to distance themselves from the Texan and his aggressive tactics.

If Ted is the face of the GOP...Obabble is the ass of the progtard party.

Yea, and what they think is so, well, so well respected. "Magical Creation", "Trickle Down", "Let him die", "Young earth". Yep, those conservatives are real "thinkers".

Those are figments of your imagination, not conservative beliefs. "Young Earth"? LOL.

Last edited:

My first good laugh of the day.

Your sad devotion to the Hussein is good for a laugh.

You've got it half right.

The media is calling the shots.

That's why Obama has so many of them in his administration.

How many ran for President vs Republicans employed by Fox?

in case you missed it

the GOP is not happy with ted either

So is Ted Cruz the "Face of the GOP"?

Heavens, no. He is a voice for the far right confused reactionaries.

Ya....and one can see how well THAT'S been working for you in the last two POTUS elections. :lol:

Forum List

Back