So it's OK for MSM to pass the false statement "Trump says drink bleach", 1.5 million times..,,But Harris as"border czar", that's a LIE!"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
About 1,610,000 results on search of "Trump says drink bleach" but not one MSM has corrected their total lie!
FYI... Here is exactly for you that still believe that:
First of all here is where the word "bleach" was first used..

Who used the word "BLEACH"???

Bill Bryan DID!: (28:34) William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md said at the Trump press conference FIRST!
"We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go."

NOW check Trump's exact words below... was the word "BLEACH" ever used by Trump?
NO!!!
Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

SOURCE: Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23

BUT when it comes to Harris is "Border Czar"... entire biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020... have
said she was never appointed "border Czar"!!!

Harris was never 'border czar,' experts say, despite ...60,900 results of https://www.google.com/search?clien...+officially+a+"border+czar"&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Voice of America
VOA - Voice of America English News › harris-was-never-border-cz...
Jul 29, 2024 — Trump attacks Harris on immigration, calls her 'border czar' ...
After President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 presidential race and endorsed ...

Aug 14, 2024 — Vice President Harris was never the “border czar,” as her critics claim. She was assigned to tackle the “root causes” of migration from the ...

" Republican critics cast the episode as a symbol of Harris's ineffective tenure as President Biden's "border czar," a misleading label they ...

No, Kamala Harris wasn't put in charge of the U.S. border
Harris' border work was on 'root causes' of migration;
she wasn't in charge | Fact check

FACT CHECK? USATODAY??? Where were they regarding "Trump says drink bleach"???
'Can't imagine why': Donald Trump denies responsibility ...

USA Today USA TODAY - Breaking News and Latest News Today › news › politics › 2020/04/27
Apr 27, 2020 —" President Donald Trump said he takes no responsibility for a jump in calls to poison control centers concerning the misuse of disinfectants."

As I mentioned the biggest source of problems with any national election will be the BIASED MSM which more and more people are no longer believing (accurately!) are objective!

FACTS: Americans' Trust in Media Dips to Second Lowest on Record (36% trust the media).

• 36% in U.S. have a "great deal" or "fair amount" of trust in mass media
  • 68% of Democrats, 31% of independents and 11% of Republicans trust media
  • Democrats' and independents' trust is down five points since 2020, GOP's flat
Americans' Trust in Media Dips to Second Lowest on Record

https://time.com/7001817/kamala-harris-immigration/

Attachments

• 1725032373799.jpeg
    1725032373799.jpeg
    544 bytes · Views: 0
We have not had a real Media in America for years and it is worse now than at any time in history. The vast majority of TV, social and printed media are DIRECTLY working to get Kamala elected and bash Trump. The relentless demonization of Donald Trump by the Democrats and THEIR Media resulted in his near assassination last month.

About 1,610,000 results on search of "Trump says drink bleach" but not one MSM has corrected their total lie!

Bill Bryan DID!: (28:34) William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md said at the Trump press conference FIRST!
"We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go."

NOW check Trump's exact words below... was the word "BLEACH" ever used by Trump?
NO!!!
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

BUT when it comes to Harris is "Border Czar"... entire biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020... have

Harris was never 'border czar,' experts say, despite ...60,900 results of https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Harris+was+never+officially+a+"border+czar"&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Voice of America
After President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 presidential race and endorsed ...

Aug 14, 2024 — Vice President Harris was never the “border czar,” as her critics claim. She was assigned to tackle the “root causes” of migration from the ...

" Republican critics cast the episode as a symbol of Harris's ineffective tenure as President Biden's "border czar," a misleading label they ...

USA Today USA TODAY - Breaking News and Latest News Today › news › politics › 2020/04/27
Apr 27, 2020 —" President Donald Trump said he takes no responsibility for a jump in calls to poison control centers concerning the misuse of disinfectants."

As I mentioned the biggest source of problems with any national election will be the BIASED MSM which more and more people are no longer believing (accurately!) are objective!

FACTS: Americans' Trust in Media Dips to Second Lowest on Record (36% trust the media).

Kamala Harris Wasn't the ‘Border Czar.’ Here’s What She Did

It might not hurt to shine lights inside people's bodies?

But closed-minded and stubborn doctors refuse to try it. Only because Trump suggested it!

NO!!!

Harris was never 'border czar,' experts say, despite ...60,900 results of https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Harris+was+never+officially+a+"border+czar"&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Voice of America

Kamala Harris Wasn't the ‘Border Czar.’ Here’s What She Did

I didn't see an example of the media claiming Trump said drink bleach in all that gish gallop.

Do you have an example of this?

NO!!!

Harris was never 'border czar,' experts say, despite ...60,900 results of Harris was never officially a "border czar" - Google Search

Voice of America

https://time.com/7001817/kamala-harris-immigration/

Trump said "inject disinfectant"...

Forum List

Back