So, Jones and AGW Theory was acquitted huh..

Hell, I succeeded in getting you sputtering like a dry old maid.:lol:
Yes crocks... ya got me. :rolleyes:

No, I'm just giving up on reading your posts. They have no connect with reality, only some freaky fever dream fantasy you hope some day to inflict on all of us while you gibber and drool over the end of the world unless you rule it.

A regular Dr. Horrible you are and I'm through being your audience or giving you the platform to speak.

So here's me, pulling your mic. Sod off you pathetic git and may you suffer what you have wished for others to live in.
:mad: Hey! That's not nice! Dr. Horrible is at least funny and entertaining. :razz:
And with a great singing voice. And he does have a Degree in Horribleness. If you haven't, buy the DVD. The extras are worth it. The singing commentary and fan application videos are awesome.

Ah I should have used Captain Hammer, Corporate Tool. My bad.

Last edited:
Nah, they just don't have the sense of humor that I have. Watching you ignoramouses making fools of yourselves time after time is amusing, and shows what the next idiocys that the deniers are going to throw at the public are.

Sense of humor? LOL

Dude you citing headlines without reading the articles like a moron has made them avoid you like the plague....:lol::lol:

The thing is, you've got it backward. It's up to the AGW cult to prove their case. They have failed to do so. Therefore, no AGW.

You're welcome.

A point that Dude, Westwall, Gslack, Crusader Frank and many other people have been driving home on the Chicken Littles... but... it just isn't taking.

So I'm done with these nattering nabobs of nonsense and cutting them out of the conversation. I'll leave it to their therapists to talk em off the ledge and deal with people who may still have some rationality left.

Nah, they just don't have the sense of humor that I have. Watching you ignoramouses making fools of yourselves time after time is amusing, and shows what the next idiocys that the deniers are going to throw at the public are.

Every day, your religion is being shown for the cult that it is. I don't blame you for being bitter.

:mad: Hey! That's not nice! Dr. Horrible is at least funny and entertaining. :razz:
And with a great singing voice. And he does have a Degree in Horribleness. If you haven't, buy the DVD. The extras are worth it. The singing commentary and fan application videos are awesome.

Ah I should have used Captain Hammer, Corporate Tool. My bad.
:lol: Indeed.

Hmmm...... Dr. Mann completely exonerated, no basis to any of the charges.

http://live.psu.edu/fullimg/userpics/10026/Final_Investigation_Report.pdf

They went through 47 emails and interviewed Mann for 2 hours. Yeah, they dug real hard.

Someone leaned real hard on PSU not to dig deep and to clear the Tree Ringer so they Gubbamint money keeps flowing to them.

The Temperature According to Reality
MWE-LIA.gif

The Temperature Mann Hockey Stick Tree Ring Fantasy

hockey2.gif

Allegation 1: (my addition: Besides falsifying temperature data for a period of 1,000 years...) "Did you engage in, or participate in, directly or indirectly, any actions with the intent to suppress or falsify data? "

Decision 1: The Inquiry Committee determined there was no substance to this allegation and further investigation of this allegation was not warranted."

pkfz-whitewash-070926.jpg

You laymen pretending to be qualified to evaluate the expertise of these scientists crack me up.

I seriously doubt there's one among us here who are qualified to debate the issues in science at hand.

We laymen ALL depend on the reports of experts in this field.

And apparently even the EXPERTS can't agree.

We can posit our OPINIONS, of course, but seriously...not one of you appears to have the credentials to make the claims most of you are making.

You laymen pretending to be qualified to evaluate the expertise of these scientists crack me up.

I seriously doubt there's one among us here who are qualified to debate the issues in science at hand.

We laymen ALL depend on the reports of experts in this field.

And apparently even the EXPERTS can't agree.

We can posit our OPINIONS, of course, but seriously...not one of you appears to have the credentials to make the claims most of you are making.

What crap. What a total pile of steaming Alaskan moose crap.

If you don't feel up to it, that's YOUR problem.

I read almost everything people post and link to and I can follow almost all of it. Some of the more complex formulas and high math ...eh, not worth the time it would take me to understand it and not really relevant to the case at hand.

Sense of humor? LOL

Dude you citing headlines without reading the articles like a moron has made them avoid you like the plague....:lol::lol:

Anyone else notice the striking resemblance this poster has to Private Pile and this guy?

Sense of humor? LOL

Anyone else notice the striking resemblance this poster has to Private Pile and this guy?

Fuck you.. I look like either of them like you play for the red sox asshole...

Whatever you say, Pvt. Pile ... er ... I mean Korimyr.

Yeah whatever you say Mr. Red Sox ballplayer....

Ya know shithead I am pretty sure I defended you against conhog recently... I can see why he responded to you like he did.... You are the dickhead he said you were.... Now if you have something worth while to add, then please do so.. IF all you want to do is pick a fight and insult me, I am afraid I already won. Ya see thats me in my avatar, where as yours well thats NOT you.. Confirming you either like to play pretend, or you lack the courage to show yourself...

Now go troll elsewhere....

Ya know shithead I am pretty sure I defended you against conhog recently... I can see why he responded to you like he did.... You are the dickhead he said you were.... Now if you have something worth while to add, then please do so.. IF all you want to do is pick a fight and insult me, I am afraid I already won. Ya see thats me in my avatar, where as yours well thats NOT you.. Confirming you either like to play pretend, or you lack the courage to show yourself...

You think I'm trying to pick a fight or make some sort of serious point? lol

You're a spitting image of Pvt. Pile, Korimyr, and I shared my observation. Based on the way you are wailing about it it seems like I struck a throbbing nerve.

As for my looks? I'm not ashamed of them ... it's not too hard to find a pic of me on this board.

You're a spitting image of Pvt. Pile, Korimyr, and I shared my observation. Based on the way you are wailing about it it seems like I struck a throbbing nerve.

As for my looks? I'm not ashamed of them ... it's not too hard to find a pic of me on this board.

Nah shithead you came to troll, thats obvious.. If ya had a point regarding the OP or my post you would have mad it so you obviously have an issue with me....

And what would that be? Care to share that or just want to be a dick some more? you came in here insulted me and now you are pretending it wasn't your intent? Grow a pair and man up, ya know what your intent was..

Nah shithead you came to troll, thats obvious.. If ya had a point regarding the OP or my post you would have mad it so you obviously have an issue with me....

And what would that be? Care to share that or just want to be a dick some more? you came in here insulted me and now you are pretending it wasn't your intent? Grow a pair and man up, ya know what your intent was..

If you wanna call it trolling it's your right but I don't have an issue with you at all. In fact, I don't think I have ever had a conversation or done anything more than glean over a couple of your posts. I couldn't tell you if you were a right wing loon, a liberal moonbat, a moderate, or any other type.

You look like Pile and that guy Korimyr, that's all.

However, since you blew a gasket over it I think I will refer to you as Pile or Korimyr from here on out.

If you wanna call it trolling it's your right but I don't have an issue with you at all. In fact, I don't think I have ever had a conversation or done anything more than glean over a couple of your posts. I couldn't tell you if you were a right wing loon, a liberal moonbat, a moderate, or any other type.

However, since you blew a gasket over it I think I will refer to you as Pile or Korimyr from here on out.

No shithead you were the definition of trolling...

Urban Dictionary: trolling
1. trolling 2551 up, 303 down
buy trolling mugs, tshirts and magnets
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."
by EREALLY GUD DEFUNITION MAKUR Nov 11, 2004 share this

No fuckhead, all that above is EXACTLY what you just did... You had no reason to insult me, you said yourself you don't speak to me and don't read my posts.. So then what was your reasoning for insulting me asshole? Yeah to troll moron..

So now not only are you a troll but a liar and a coward as well.. now care to enlighten me as to your fucking issue here or gonna continue pretending??

Last edited:

No shithead you were the definition of trolling...

Urban Dictionary: trolling
1. trolling 2551 up, 303 down
buy trolling mugs, tshirts and magnets
Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.
Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."
by EREALLY GUD DEFUNITION MAKUR Nov 11, 2004 share this

No fuckhead, all that above is EXACTLY what you just did... You had no reason to insult me, you said yourself you don't speak to me and don't read my posts.. So then what was your reasoning for insulting me asshole? Yeah to troll moron..

So now not only are you a troll but a liar and a coward as well.. now care to enlighten me as to your fucking issue here or gonna continue pretending??

I told you exactly what I did and why I did it. If you can't handle that it's your problem, not mine, Pile.

BTW, Pile, what size hat does it take to cover that melon anyway?

Forum List

Back