So, Jones and AGW Theory was acquitted huh..

That's what I'm talking about!!!

300+ words!!!

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

And you are still obsessing.... Dam man you need help...

I hit a real nerve with you didn't I ....LOL

So whose attention did I steal? Come on junior you can fess up now...:lol::lol::lol:

What sent you into your little testosterone fit?

Oh but wait.... You are offline.... Yeah truly cowardly.....:lol::lol:

Don't know what this whole "offline" thing is that keep you keep talking about. I mean, if you are going to fluff up a post at least fluff it like the last one.

I want MORE WORDS, Pyle. This few line BS is for the birds.

WOW, your friends attacks are as juvenile and weak as yours are... That last one? Just plain weird.....:cuckoo:

So let me get this straight..... You came here and started shit with me for no reason, and your defense is what? That you are mentally disabled? That I stole your thunder?... Ya know for a douchebag with only one single insult over several pages, you have a very disturbed way of twisting reality....

Don't you have some hair gel to put in?
:lol::lol:

hit a nerve with that list didn't I ...HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

damn, are you on the wrong track, megacephalus.

i had to block your avatar (i needed help). it was either that or get a bigger monitor.

Oh I'm sorry and you are? oh yeah another of the little girls pals trying to come to his aid... How nice.. So are all of you going to come and troll me now?

how quaint.... Almost childlike.....:lol::lol:

i am l.k.eder and i am very amused.

can i interest you in a hat?

108110196_e69f5dcffd.jpg

No YOU are the douchebags other friend.. And dumb and juvenile as your pal to think that calling a guy who shaves his head bald is going to bother him.... Yeah, why not call go and call me a white male next... That will get me....:cuckoo:

Oh I'm sorry and you are? oh yeah another of the little girls pals trying to come to his aid... How nice.. So are all of you going to come and troll me now?

how quaint.... Almost childlike.....:lol::lol:

i am l.k.eder and i am very amused.

can i interest you in a hat?

108110196_e69f5dcffd.jpg

No YOU are the douchebags other friend.. And dumb and juvenile as your pal to think that calling a guy who shaves his head bald is going to bother him.... Yeah, why not call go and call me a white male next... That will get me....:cuckoo:

you clearly remain unbothered, macrohead with microbrain. growl for me. Let me know you still care.

And you are still obsessing.... Dam man you need help...

I hit a real nerve with you didn't I ....LOL

So whose attention did I steal? Come on junior you can fess up now...:lol::lol::lol:

What sent you into your little testosterone fit?

Oh but wait.... You are offline.... Yeah truly cowardly.....:lol::lol:

Don't know what this whole "offline" thing is that keep you keep talking about. I mean, if you are going to fluff up a post at least fluff it like the last one.

WOW, your friends attacks are as juvenile and weak as yours are... That last one? Just plain weird.....:cuckoo:

So let me get this straight..... You came here and started shit with me for no reason, and your defense is what? That you are mentally disabled? That I stole your thunder?... Ya know for a douchebag with only one single insult over several pages, you have a very disturbed way of twisting reality....

Private Pyle! So happy you returned!

You were gone a few hours though ... must be a wax and shine day for that abnormally sized bald head of yours. I mean, it's freakin' huge AND bald.

Look man, I'll be heading to bed in a lil' while so I'll be "offline" or whatever you were babbling about earlier. I expect something better than "your gay and a douche" from you by the time I get up. Capice?

You were gone a few hours though ... must be a wax and shine day for that abnormally sized bald head of yours. I mean, it's freakin' huge AND bald.

Look man, I'll be heading to bed in a lil' while so I'll be "offline" or whatever you were babbling about earlier. I expect something better than "your gay and a douche" from you by the time I get up. Capice?

Dude I never said you were gay.... Thats the second time you claimed I did.... LOL, remember the link with the list? Yeah the one about calling things "gay" was on that list... Yeah ironic you try and lie and claim I said that when it was on the list of "you might be a douchebag if..."

I DID call you a douchebag though and that is not only true but accurate....

You are busted sparky....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're busted, baldy. You stole "douchebag" from me. Of course, what else would you expect from a douchebag. It's in their nature.

You're busted, baldy. You stole "douchebag" from me. Of course, what else would you expect from a douchebag. It's in their nature.

LOL, you lying little hack.... HAHHAHAHHAA! Douchebag has been in use since I was a kid you idiot... But of course they stole it from you didn't they dumbass.... LOL

Yeah all the websites I linked to about em was taken straight from you too.... Get over yourself retard you are never that important... AND YOU started using it AFTER I caled you one retard....:lol::lol:

Dude I never said you were gay.... Thats the second time you claimed I did.... LOL, remember the link with the list? Yeah the one about calling things "gay" was on that list... Yeah ironic you try and lie and claim I said that when it was on the list of "you might be a douchebag if..."

I DID call you a douchebag though and that is not only true but accurate....

You are busted sparky....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heh ... I guess when you say that I am attracted to bald men and obsessed with you, you aren't saying I'm gay.

I guess that means you see yourself as a woman ... a woman with a 20lb bald head.

Last edited:
More spamming?

Nice... Now are you going to actually become funny sometime? Or original?

Look punk if you haven't got anything but ignorant head jokes then you really don't have anything at all do you.... How many posts will it take for you to realize how retarded you look?

Well sorry to disappoint you retard but you got one more chance to show something of substance before I dismiss you completely....

More spamming?

Look punk if you haven't got anything but ignorant head jokes then you really don't have anything at all do you.... How many posts will it take for you to realize how retarded you look?

Well sorry to disappoint you retard but you got one more chance to show something of substance before I dismiss you completely....

You aren't going anywhere, Pyle. You can't help but let me know you don't care.

More spamming?

Yep still nothing but your nonsense.... Okay junior, you just wasted your last chance to show some worth... Now you can go gel your hair....

Goodbye useless....:lol::lol::lol:

More spamming?

Yep still nothing but your nonsense.... Okay junior, you just wasted your last chance to show some worth... Now you can go gel your hair....

Goodbye useless....:lol::lol::lol:

Adios, Megahead!

FUKUSUKE! :lol:

image006.jpg

Description:
Fukusuke is attending a wedding reception. When congratulating the couple Fukusuke’s enormous head is causing a chaotic scene ruining the feast. The groom, a geisha holding a samisen and a child are quickly getting out of the way.
Bottom: four men are shaving Fukusuke’s enormous head.

Last edited:
FUKUSUKE! :lol:

image006.jpg

Description:
Fukusuke is attending a wedding reception. When congratulating the couple Fukusuke’s enormous head is causing a chaotic scene ruining the feast. The groom, a geisha holding a samisen and a child are quickly getting out of the way.
Bottom: four men are shaving Fukusuke’s enormous head.

Ah so the tool thinks his little pals will be able to save his ass?

HAHAHAAA!

SO ya like lame and obscure Japanese fairy tales? Did you hear the one about the douchebag named artikoski douchebagasaki?? who had no game so he let his friends do his fighting for him? They all followed him into the pit of despair where no one could hear them.. Sad tale of ignorant trolling that has a good moral to it.... Trolls with no game go to the land of the lame.... Join your friend...

When you two grow up and stop trolling i may hear you again.... Buh Bye now...:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back