So let's stipulate that Obama didn't lie.....So What?

The content of the memos was the truth. And you're lying about Dan Rather, which proves my point.

It was not. It was a fabrication. Rather was fired over it.
See, this is why arguing with dumbshit libs is impossible. Even established facts mean nothing to them. Remind us how Gore actually won the election again.

It was a fact that Bush got preferential treatment to get into the Guard. It was a fact that Bush never actually finished his obligation in the Guard. It was a fact that Bush joined the Guard to avoid Vietnam.

All of that is irrefutable.

no, that is what you and others fabricated.

See, this is why arguing with dumbshit libs is impossible. Even established facts mean nothing to them. Remind us how Gore actually won the election again.

It was a fact that Bush got preferential treatment to get into the Guard. It was a fact that Bush never actually finished his obligation in the Guard. It was a fact that Bush joined the Guard to avoid Vietnam.

NYCarobeater is weak on facts.

You're mentally retarded.

Did I fabricate this?

Bush, from the Houston Chronicle, 1994:

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes."

If the ACA turns out to be a net benefit to the American people regarding their healthcare, if it is in fact an improvement over the pre-ACA state of healthcare, that's all that matters.

The lying is irrelevant, because politicians lying is part of the game.

So basically you've admitted that the Democrats lied repeatedly to the American people about legislation that was going to affect 1/6th of our total economy?

I'm curious, Carbineer...if the ACA is going to be such a "benefit" to the American people then why did Barry, Harry and Nancy feel the need to lie to us? If it's going to be such a wonderful thing then why didn't they simply sell it to us ON IT'S MERITS!!!! Why lie?

You're mentally retarded.

Did I fabricate this?

Bush, from the Houston Chronicle, 1994:

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes."

What does that have to do with Rather's fabricated memos?
Oops

What I find telling is that Carbineer was here day after day, week after week, month after month, declaring that it was Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi that were telling us the truth about the Affordable Care Act and that it was those terrible Republicans that were lying about it!

Now he's back here admitting that Barry, Harry and Nancy were the ones who were lying all along...but it's "OK" because the end justifies the means.

So tell me, Carbineer...how much credence should we put in YOUR version of what is true and not true?

What I find telling is that Carbineer was here day after day, week after week, month after month, declaring that it was Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi that were telling us the truth about the Affordable Care Act and that it was those terrible Republicans that were lying about it!

Now he's back here admitting that Barry, Harry and Nancy were the ones who were lying all along...but it's "OK" because the end justifies the means.

So tell me, Carbineer...how much credence should we put in YOUR version of what is true and not true?

I seriously think he cannot separate truth from lie.

I seriously think he cannot separate truth from lie.

I seriously think he and many other progressive shills on this site have some explaining to do.

Rightwing nuts here deny the truth I post here every day even when it is fully supported, documented, and irrefutable.

So cite the times I ever said that Harry Reid was telling the absolute truth when he wasn't.

If the ACA turns out to be a net benefit to the American people regarding their healthcare, if it is in fact an improvement over the pre-ACA state of healthcare, that's all that matters.

So basically you've admitted that the Democrats lied repeatedly to the American people about legislation that was going to affect 1/6th of our total economy?

I'm curious, Carbineer...if the ACA is going to be such a "benefit" to the American people then why did Barry, Harry and Nancy feel the need to lie to us? If it's going to be such a wonderful thing then why didn't they simply sell it to us ON IT'S MERITS!!!! Why lie?

If Obamacare was so easily proven to be terrible, why did Republicans feel the need to lie about such things as 'death panels'?

Show me the list of GOP politicians who have been absolutely honest about Obamacare.

You can't make this shit up.

Please do not procreate....

Rightwing nuts here deny the truth I post here every day even when it is fully supported, documented, and irrefutable.

So cite the times I ever said that Harry Reid was telling the absolute truth when he wasn't.

YOU have just admitted that Barry, Harry and Nancy lied about the ACA, Carbineer and I simply pointed out that YOU have spent the better part of five years accusing conservatives of lying about this issue when in FACT it was liberals like yourself that lied about it all along.

So what's your response? You want me to cite the times you said Harry Reid was telling the absolute truth? Seriously? How about you address the LIES that Harry Reid told and that you provided unquestioning support of? The fact is...you DIDN'T post the truth...you posted lies.

Last edited:

If Obamacare was so easily proven to be terrible, why did Republicans feel the need to lie about such things as 'death panels'?

Show me the list of GOP politicians who have been absolutely honest about Obamacare.

The ACA will in fact lead to a rationing of health care in this country...just as it has in other countries like Canada. Calling THAT death panels however is overkill and something I never felt was necessary. ObamaCare was obviously unworkable as constituted. Why employ hyperbole to point that out? Simply state the facts. Anyone with eighth grade math skills can figure out that the numbers don't work.

Once again, Carbineer...I asked you a very simple question. If the ACA is going to be so wonderful...then why did Obama, Reid and Pelosi feel the need to lie about it?

Last edited:

The ACA will in fact lead to a rationing of health care in this country...just as it has in other countries like Canada. Calling THAT death panels however is overkill and something I never felt was necessary. ObamaCare was obviously unworkable as constituted. Why employ hyperbole to point that out? Simply state the facts. Anyone with eighth grade math skills can figure out that the numbers don't work.

Once again, Carbineer...I asked you a very simple question. If the ACA is going to be so wonderful...then why did Obama, Reid and Pelosi feel the need to lie about it?

Demanding 8th grade math skills is a low blow. Dems are bad at math, as they demonstrate every day.

That's what Dan Rather said when he produced the faked memos.

It's telling that you chose that story instead of the more recent Lara Logan and the Benghazi liar.

Did you tell me which GOP politicians have been absolutely honest about Obamacare?

Can you name any?

If the Titanic completes it's journey to Southhampton...

YOU have just admitted that Barry, Harry and Nancy lied about the ACA, Carbineer and I simply pointed out that YOU have spent the better part of five years accusing conservatives of lying about this issue when in FACT it was liberals like yourself that lied about it all along.

So what's your response? You want me to cite the times you said Harry Reid was telling the absolute truth? Seriously? How about you address the LIES that Harry Reid told and that you provided unquestioning support of? The fact is...you DIDN'T post the truth...you posted lies.

Show me where I lied about it.

So you admit that the GOP lied about death panels. For starters. That proves my original point.

So you admit that the GOP lied about death panels. For starters. That proves my original point.
He admitted no such thing. Look up "hyperbole" and get back to us.

No GOP leader lied about Obamacare. Not one promised that if you like your plan you can keep your plan. That was Democrats.

Forum List

Back